Everything posted by JKane
-
Thanks, Trump Cult, for just electing Joe Biden.
- Is 2024 "Dewey beats Biden"?
- Trump post-phony conviction bump
- Thanks, Trump Cult, for just electing Joe Biden.
- Kyle Rittenhouse Says "Biden Is Gay"
Who the fucking fuck cares what this murdering crybaby has to say about a goddamn thing?- Quotable Quotes about Trump
- Quotable Quotes about Trump
- Quotable Quotes about Trump
- The H̶u̶s̶h̶ ̶M̶o̶n̶e̶y̶ Fart Trial.
- It is Official: Biden Has dementia
- The H̶u̶s̶h̶ ̶M̶o̶n̶e̶y̶ Fart Trial.
- It is Official: Biden Has dementia
- Mexico City Gay Nightlife and channel
I wish I'd seen this video before my trip! That leather bar sounds (and, ahem, looks...) great and didn't come up as I was looking at gay stuff in the area. There's other interesting stuff on the channel too, all over the place, but a lot in Mexico. No, their teeth haven't stopped being distracting yet! ;oP- Haley opens SNL
- Haley opens SNL
- Quotable Quotes about Trump
- Quotable Quotes about Trump
- Presidential Debates. Will the Orange Turd show up?
- Mexico City report
No, I knew about them and it was basically a coin-flip whether I was going to Teotihuacán or Xochimilco. I picked the former this time, it's on my list if/when I go again!- Presidential Debates. Will the Orange Turd show up?
Like he said he was going to testify?- Presidential Debates. Will the Orange Turd show up?
One of the two is showing increasing signs of dementia and it's not Joe Biden!- Mexico City report
Oh, I forgot to mention it but the Teotihuacan trip included the Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe. I'd been to several '70s Catholic churches in California that gave a real "buddy Christ" vibe. And of course the "old church" was Gothic. But brutalist Catholic was new to me and amazing. And the way they put you on a moving walkway in front of the main attraction to keep people moving and incorporated it into the dais, ingenious! Again, I do highly recommend this specific tour, great for the price and very informative.- Mexico City report
Yes I got to Chapultepec Castle (6th post) and it was great. Some pretty memorable photos, and the story of the kids who died defending it. Didn't do the Frida Kahlo house, I'd heard mixed things. I guess art museums were the main thing I missed. If I go back the Palace of Fine Arts, the Museo Soumaya, Frida Kahlo and the mural museum would be on the list. (I got some good pics of the outside of the Palace of Fine Arts at least!) But other than those I still think I did a decent job covering the largest city in North America in 6 days!- Mexico City report
What did I miss other than Xochimilco? And a couple of the Costos? 😜- Presidential Debates. Will the Orange Turd show up?
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
- Is 2024 "Dewey beats Biden"?