Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JKane

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JKane

  1. JKane replied to JKane's topic in The Beer Bar
    I TAKE IT BACK! It turns out IT *WAS* US! Gay Couple Accepts Responsibility For Every Major Disaster of the Last 50 Years
  2. At least not through Firefox on Windows. I could swear this happened before and was an easy fix...?
  3. JKane replied to a post in a topic in Politics
    Overall, pretty good results! 30 yes (looks like, thank FSM), 32 no, Obama re-elected, Warren elected, Alan Grayson back in the house(!), gay gains in several states-equality wise, and while I don't care as much it's good to see people continue to speak up on MJ--it needs to be off sched. I! Tea baggers taken off steep... though sadly left sitting on the counter instead of thrown in the trash (Bachmann...). It would've been nice to see the death penalty repealed... or Dems control the house, but it's great to have the opposite of Prop 8-style kicks to the gut! Can't believe other states are pioneering that, not us... Now, about that treasonous asshat media whore, Donald Trump...
  4. JKane replied to a post in a topic in Politics
    Basically it just means porn production is moving out of LA. Sucks for us, a little less eye candy; probably good for Riverside / Inland Empire-type places. Which is great because they really need *any* job growth they can get!
  5. JKane replied to JKane's topic in The Beer Bar
    "Stabillize", I would argue could more acurately be stated as "held back"...
  6. JKane posted a topic in The Beer Bar
    About says it all:
  7. JKane replied to JKane's topic in The Beer Bar
    I saw the first 3 yesterday and the only thing I thought it did well was serve as gay erotica. The end of the second and the third picked up a little, started to answer how the hell he became proficient at hand-to-hand and multiple languages marooned alone on a "deserted" island...
  8. The Senate minority leader's top priority over the last two years...
  9. JKane replied to a post in a topic in Politics
  10. JKane replied to a post in a topic in Politics
  11. JKane replied to a post in a topic in Politics
    That would be wonderful, but seems too much to hope for!
  12. JKane replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    AKA an average Republican...
  13. JKane replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I also think the boytoy is damn cute, but otherwise don't give two shits about Jesica Simpleton... by extension then, less than a shit about her father's activities...
  14. JKane replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
  15. JKane replied to a post in a topic in Politics
    Just saw and fucking LOVE THIS!
  16. JKane replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I think it's interesting, but I didn't need another underpowered device with a conventional laptop LCD in my life. Really like the e-paper of my older-school kindle though! I might get a MS surface device, or maybe an Android-based alternative in a bit, and run the Kindle software on it. Rather than be limited to what Amazon allows and their device can handle... but Kindle does sound pretty cool for the price. Will be interesting to see how it compares with the Google Nexus. There will always be people paying twice as much for iPad/iPad minis though--for not much more capability...
  17. JKane replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Do you know if they allow / block tethering of another device to your phone to pass through internet data? I really wish would Google would do more than talk about google phones... actually release one that could be used on any carrier completely unlocked, damn it. Then it wouldn't matter as much that Boost's phones were out of date... Hey, if you get to be tech writer do I get to be BoyToy Tech Critic in residence?
  18. Since the original posting of the photo was lost in the kerfufle.
  19. Wish it did. Every other forum site I frequent doesn't make me go through extra steps to login just minutes after I already have if I close and re-launch my web browser. Givin the checkbox, it's clearly a feature that is supposed to be there...
  20. JKane replied to a post in a topic in Politics
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHYQmRhQqpM&feature=player_embedded
  21. Lawrence O'Donnell hit it head on though... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88A70OWdV1U&feature=player_embedded
  22. I generally agree with you TY, but headlines like the one of this thread are *very* dangerous--especially for unreliable Democrats, so there is a part of me that wonders if keeping it close wasn't strategy on his part. "We don't have it locked up, everybody *needs* to vote!" kind of thing...
  23. Because he was exasperated at all of Ryan's bald-faced lying!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.