Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JKane

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JKane

  1. JKane replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I use Hotmail as my primary (naughty) email addr. and hadn't even heard anything about this yet. IF our hotmail addresses continue to work and they just give us some new interface to use I don't see how this is any different from when they switched to "Live" a couple years ago...
  2. JKane replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
  3. This just in, amazing photo of Milky Way from just above the SURFACE OF MARS! .
  4. Those in Southern California should keep their eyes open for when JPL does their open house, I think it was just a couple months ago for this year. Often over-crowded and lots of kids (great place to take nieces/nephews whatever) but still quite interesting. Even better sometimes can be when people from JPL speak at other events. I heard a presentation on what Cassini had accomplished at a Sci-Fi convention that blew my mind several years ago. There's also something awesome-sounding going on in Pasadena this weekend...
  5. I really like and admire Roger, but you have to understand that they are often skewed on movies like Tree of Life not because they're all elitest arseholes, but becuase they see a thousand or more movies a year, in Roger's case for what, over 20 years straight? It gets to the point that a movie that goes unexpected directions or is odd for the sake of being odd will quickly become a standout with them because it'll be one of the few movies that surprised them, while the rest of the public is left confused and annoyed--half with the critic who recommended the movie. Once you understand reviews through this filter they can still be very useful and in Ebert's case even entertaining in their own right. In the end you have to decide for yourself what you like.
  6. I think those vandals did a great job, but since I don't have any artistic talent or a partner for the kiss-in, I've been playing with the idea of printing up athiest flyers and putting one on every car in one of their parking lots...
  7. Not really any gay content, but more imaginative than Katy Perry taping fireworks to her tits... Gawker story about it.
  8. Chick Fil-A music video...
  9. Congrats Four Aces, was disappointed when Scott didn't pick me but very happy it was you! Have fun with it!
  10. Yes, thanks again to Oz and Townie! I hope we do it again soon!
  11. Finding jobs, pshaw, are they even allowed to pass the bar when they graduate? I've been told the bar on "THE Bar" seems to capriciously move in California and with the current lack of demand it's nigh-impossible...?
  12. JKane replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Sounds great but it's hard to imagine NBC doing *anything* daring! We shall see...
  13. JKane replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    They've taken some pleasantly surprising (politically) progressive stands, I've noticed.
  14. JKane replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    And THEY ARE SPREADING!!!
  15. JKane replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Aww, I feel honored somebody noticed my lack of attention! I would've entirely missed out on the dinner if I didn't get a pm notification from Townie... I'll try to do better in the future!
  16. *Just* saw this--the one time I go a couple days without checking in! But I am planning to be there!
  17. Damn, did my over-enthusiasm kill this thread?
  18. Ooops, *just* noticed that sentence! Sorry...
  19. And finally, as you can see...
  20. JKane replied to a post in a topic in Politics
    God damn it, *just* gave Regal way too much to see Batman today! I knew they had right-wing leanings though, but had hoped it was drying up as they haven't had the adverts for events by egregious assholes like "Dr." Laura or Glenn Beck lately...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.