Everything posted by JKane
-
Fruit
I do to, especially the good Costco cherries! But fruit is a lot of sugar and excess can cause setbacks, so I try to moderate myself. For a long time I did without, but a couple servings every day or two has been OK too.
-
Sounds like a *lot* of hot young guys will be looking to make some extra cash soon...
Abercrombie to close 180 US stores.
-
If only . . .
It would be a MAJOR accomplishment for it to beat out Battleship for that honor. Though Prometheus shows us the more you expect out of something the more you're bound to be disappointed...
-
The New Yorker has another gay wedding on the cover
I'd love to support the great journalism they've shown flashes of several times in the last year or two (don't know, it may well be in every issue...) but I barely have time to read the couple subscriptions I currently have.
-
EXPAT missing in action?
He'd mentioned needing to travel and some sad family issues, I think he's earned a brief vacation. Brief! ;o)
-
Click & Clack sticking it in park
I thought KPCC (Pasadena) carried them, KCRW doesn't carry several NPR mainstays but most of LA can listen to either. I usually love the music on KCRW (especially Ann Litt) but for news, traffic and Terry Gross it's KPCC.
-
Add 3 Names to This List
Alan Turing, father of computer science. Neil Patrick Harris and Chaz Bono --both have done quite a bit lately in the way for positive public exposure.
-
Cold in Seattle
Vancouver is a quick jaunt north though... weather's not much better but it's a fun city!
-
Mormons Support Utah Pride
I was just saying to someone, it's funny, both the Mormons and Target gave a large amount of money to anti-gay causes, but are now doing "marketing" to get us back... because they want *our money*. Fuck everything about that!
-
Great Photo Collection of Rio as a Shakesperean Stage
I was thinking the guy in photo 4 is pretty cute, then I noticed the shotgun...
-
Mormons Support Utah Pride
You're right, it is a good sign, but I remain skeptical until the higher levels and prominent Mormons (Romney and Orson Scott Card, for example) come around.
-
Ever feel all alone???
Deepest condolences and warm thoughts towards you and your family!
-
Mormons Support Utah Pride
Tell you what, how about they fund a massive effort to repeal their PROPOSITION 8 handiwork, then we'll talk about being 'friends'...
-
Dershowitz on Edwards
Bets on how long it takes him to show up on some Dancing with the Stars / Apprentice BS show?
-
A Gay Man's guide to social media photos
That's the perfect guide all the sites should send it out when you sign up!
-
A One Billion Dollar Ultimate Male Escort Pad
Cool looking design, but building that in one of the more impoverished cities in the world seems pretty crass.
-
CONTEST RESULTS - Six Year Male Escort Review Forum Contest
Congrats to Expat and thanks to TY and OZ for the contest! Looking forward to the dinner!
-
MERmen dinner in Los Angeles- mid July.
Looking forward to it!!
-
Justin Belieber
Also, there is a normal sized man out there somewhere claiming JUSTIN BIEBER beat him up?!
-
Justin Belieber
Wait, you can assult a paparazzi? I thought in California if you could catch 'em, you could kill 'em?
-
True Blood Season 5 Coming in June
I regret that I've seen Battleshi*, and Alexander Skarsgard sure was a whiny little bitch in it! Was surprised, he does a lot better on the True Blood I'd watched!
-
How much Gay Sex Makes you Gay?
Reminds me of the whole "take LSD 7 times and you're legally insane" thing!
-
Gay porn actor suspected of dismembering, mailing body parts
Fuck yeah, he's gorgeous! What is it with male escorts losing their shit? Have they all been from elsewhere? Was the Sean Cody guy?
-
Is Grindr keeping you single?
What isn't great if you're a hot 20-something???
-
Cynthia Nixon marries her lesbian partner in NYC
My first thought too, even though it's mean! Somebody has the wear the flannel in the relationship, apparently.