Everything posted by MsGuy
-
Happy Birthday Channing Tatum
Bad night, Lucky? I had trouble with my back too.
-
Caption This (4-27-12) What is really going on?
LOL, the guy on the left needs to be penile-ized big time. (sorry, I couldn't help myself)
-
"Special" Brazilian Empanadas
I wonder if Sondheim would be interested in the theatrical rights.
-
Newt Ends Campaign
Bless his heart, poor Newt's book tour certainly got out of hand, didn't it.
-
Social Media can make or break your next job opportunity
I take it there's some arcane technical reason a qiuck precautionary edit of your Facebook page wouldn't serve to cover your tracks. (If you're too far gone to spot what needs removing, things probable aren't gonna work out anyway.) Alternatively, if there's too many cherished memories stashed there to lose... What about setting up a dummy page stuffed with innocuous postings? Or maybe even some innocent musings about how you've dreamed of finding a position as a (flunky at desired employer's business) since the age of nine? Problem solved. (you may now applause)
-
Amsterdam has a penis fountain. . .
"...the adored religious teacher and master of mahamudra Buddhism, Drukpa Kunley, colloquially known as “The Divine Madman” or “The Saint of 5,000 Women.” Born in the year of the wood-pig, in the eighth cycle, or as Westerners prefer – 1455, Kunley pioneered an unorthodox branch of Buddhism based on enlightening the common folk, mostly women. He also offered blessings in the form of sex. Kunley traveled through Tibet and Bhutan, urging followers to reject the hypocrisy and greed of the world and to lead honest and spiritual lives. He spent his days singing and drinking with the ladies and deflowering virgins. His sexual escapades are legendary..." And here I was thinking deep South Baptists invented tent preaching. Thanks for enlightening me, lookin.
-
Be my guest
Hmmm...I don't think it's so many at one time, lookin. Studying the details and timeline, it appears to be a spyder working its way through the site at about 3 profiles per minute. Denser files seem to take it as much as 2 minutes. Just a guess from a totally uninformed layman.
-
Social Media can make or break your next job opportunity
Endless curiosity about what the folks around us are up to is built into our DNA, RA1. Whether it's on Facebook or sitting around the campfire, 10% of the conversation is about tomorrow's hunt and 90% is about whether Mike is fucking Joe's wife. It took me 40 years to learn to type on a full sized keyboard. On a cell phone? Forgetaboutit.
-
On Being Gay In Medicine
LOL, I bet lookin will be surprised to see I foresaw him posting to this thread! ---- Awww...you beat me to it.
-
Be my guest
YAY!! I'm NUMBER ONE, I'm NUMBER ONE!!! I haven't the foggiest. Still it is kind of weird to see Tomcal checking the community list and lookin posting to my new thread. Almost feels like I'm a peeping tom crouching under someone's bedroom window. This is starting to creep me out, lol.
-
Be my guest
Maybe the Rev. Phelps is looking for new targets to picket? He might have his whole congregation scoping us out.
-
On Being Gay In Medicine
PDF of a speech by Mark Schuster, M.D., PhD. An interesting and well written overview of entering the medical profession as a gay doctor back in the early 90's. http://download.journals.elsevierhealth.com/pdfs/journals/1876-2859/PIIS187628591200006X.pdf
-
Direction for Male Escort Review
Well, if one of the goals is to drive more traffic, I found the perfect solution buried in a thread on this very site: Variants on that type topic heading posted once a week should work wonders. TY could stash the new topics down in the Sandbox, thereby corraling possibly undesirable new visitors from the outset and simultaneously breathing new life into a moribund forum.
-
Booked my trip to Rio for June
Lurker, you go boy! If I had ticket in hand for a week in Brazil, I would be the front-runner in Oz's posting contest. Hell, I'd probably have three or four threads going, each dedicated to a different aspect of the trip.
-
Metta World Peace suspended for 7 games without pay
Compared to football, basketball is soft. Yes it's brutal; and yes, it's about the money. Most of these guys are making in a year more than they would make in a lifetime doing anything else. And few are on guaranteed multiyear contracts. For them it's perform right now or go sell used cars somewhere. Bye, it's been nice, next man up. That said, the best athletes in America play pro sports. Maybe once a quarter, someone does something extraordinary and, not every game, but every once in a while, someone does something so superbly athletic it takes your breath away. And that's why I watch pro sports. And put up with all the crap along the way. It's for those moments when does something that is so compelling I remember it for more than a minute or two.
-
Metta World Peace suspended for 7 games without pay
For whatever reason, Harden took it on himself to run up and crowd Artest after the play was over & while Artest was celebrating a diifficult play. He got a particularly enthusiastic "get off me" elbow from Artest. SOP in the NBA if the play is still going on. Standard penalty (if observed) = technical or flagrant technical Given Artest's reputation, one has to consider the possibility it was Harden's intention to draw just such a foul, grab a couple of easy points with the possible bonus of irritating Artest into sub par play for the rest of the game. Such gamesmanship does go on in the NBA. I doubt Artest intended Harden to wind up with a concussion any more than Harden did. Suspension for some games? Yes but that's because of how it looks on thousands of replays.
-
Punk No More
After a certain age, pop stars should keep their shirts on while performing. OK, ageism or whatever you want call it. Yada yada yada, I don't care, keep the damned shirt on.
-
A Glass of Wine Please
AS, one hopes this means you've given up playing footsie with the Cross meme. ---- And no, Hito, there's no need to reassure me that some of the nicest people you know are Christians. Let's just agree that the meme is a paragon of shape-shifting versatility and let it go at that.
-
Mean People.. aka mean posters
LOL, ok, but you have to wear a bath cap.
-
Sleep Apnea Anyone?
Good luck, FourAces. I would miss your blog if you keeled over.
-
Charles Manson's Real Family
What part is confusing?
-
Mean People.. aka mean posters
So fill the tub with some warm liquid, Hito. Problem solved.
-
Fred Karger kicks off CA GOP primary campaign
Fred Karger, the only Gay Jewish Republican candidate for president in history (Lincoln wasn't Jewish). http://www.fredkarger.com/
- April 22 is Earth Day
-
A Glass of Wine Please
Well, then unless you're running for president of your local Mormon warren, by all means have a glass of wine when the spirit so moves you.