Everything posted by MsGuy
-
Do You Do Your Own Taxes?
Guys, the dirty little secret is that many CPA's are actually using a similar tax program but charging you by the hour to go through your paper work to enter the data. Did you think they were typing up that neat return all by themselves?
-
I made a right turn without checking today
I thought you were into dying for a cause? In any case, why not put off the dying for a while? I would miss you.
-
Being "Born Again" Linked to Brain Atrophy: Study
The twice borns of my acquaintance assure me it's worth it. But then the Hare Krishna types say much the same. And they have the flowers to prove it.
-
Happy Birthday, CharliePS!
Seeing as how Lucky has now set a precedent, I will double up on my greetings too. Happy Happy Birthday Birthday
-
Russian homophobia and the Olympics...
Not to pop any bubbles, hito, but Russia dropped the communist bit about 20 years back. Now they're just regular assholes.
-
Walker Alert
If I'm understanding the teaser ads right, the season finale of 'Walkers' is coming up this Sunday night (3/18)). They're averaging at least one continuing character killed off each episode but I'm not sure who's left the producer can afford to slaughter. I guess the gal whose daughter got zombified has been kinda whiny lately, so maybe it's her turn to take one for the team. ---- Sorry about starting a new thread, but I couldn't find the old one.
-
March Madness - NCAA brackets
I'll pull for the first team that switches back to uber-retro short shorts.
-
"The Story of Cosmetics"
We ain't seen nothing yet. Wait until the Republican nomination is settled and the Superpacs are all freed to turn their cannons on Congress and the presidency. $500,000,000 worth of attack ads? I'm sure glad I don't live in a swing state.
-
Caption This!
Outreach ministry in WeHo?
-
OW! MY EYES!1
Doesn't this riddle assume one didn't overtake a slow moving caravan of kits, cats, sacks, wives & husband? Hmmm?
-
Frank Lloyd Wright is cooler than we knew
I bet the roof leaked and it came in way over budget.
-
OW! MY EYES!1
Always read ALL the intructions, hito. You want the square root of 123,233.
-
Caption This!
Honey, are you sure this is appropriate for the awards ceremony?
-
Who We Are lookin At
I post strictly for the cash. What is the prize fund? Conditions, deadlines and other pertinent information would be appreciated.
-
Super Tuesday Live Map of results
To the extent that they're driven by anti-Obama sentiment, they'll vote Republican even though they distrust Romney. And just wait until you see the barrage of attack ads in the general election. The superpacs will be battling it out in every swing state. One of the few advantages to living in Mississippi is I won't have to see much of that.
-
Fucking Rush Limbaugh Up the ASS: could not happen to a nicer man
I knew there was some reason I never liked that bitch.
-
Well I'm done
Gcursor, you must do what's best for you but I hope that putting away escorts doesn't mean we won't be seeing you here. It's been three years since my health permitted much in the way of gallivanting around, but I still enjoy hanging out at MER. And part of that enjoyment has been reading your posts.
-
Baseball, Boys & Phoenix
Absolutely, I'll be glad to accompany you and, coincidentally, by the end of May I anticipate having an extra $500 to put on the trip!
-
Lots of new TV shows coming. Are you watching any?
Not to worry, EXPAT. In the next episode, I feel sure that the little boy's dad will talk him through his remorse. And no doubt the lad will go on to bag his first walker & thereby become a man, a Zombie bar Mitzvah, so to speak.
-
This may blow your mind
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChrBNGFOKFw&feature=related
-
This may blow your mind
Yes, Master, we await your commands.
- Baseball, Boys & Phoenix
-
Baseball, Boys & Phoenix
...to stop tweeking...
-
Baseball, Boys & Phoenix
...think you ought...
- Baseball, Boys & Phoenix