Everything posted by MsGuy
-
OK Now It's Time To Panic
At lunch my buddies at the truck stop told me (with varying degrees of regret) that Trump seemed a little sketchy toward the end of the debate. Shit, now I wish I'd kept watching. I missed all the good stuff. Speaking of the good stuff, I read that all those sniffles might have had lot more to do with lines on a mirror than seasonal allergies. Not being a candidate for president, I would never repeat such scurrilous rubbish in a public forum, but some people are saying it so clearly Mr. Trump needs to come clean on this issue! background chants of "Lock him up! Lock him up!"
-
OK Now It's Time To Panic
MsAnn, I will indeed sleep better for your words. But I confess that I will have to take your word for it. About mid way I decided I just didn't have the nerves for that kind of stress any more and switched the ball game (which was boring after all) and from there to the poker tournament on ESPN 2. PS The poker tournament was just about right.
-
OK Now It's Time To Panic
Thank you both for your efforts, such as they were. Maybe they're working better than I thought they would as, so far, I haven't turned to Monday NFL. But Larstrup, ain't no way I'm gonna kiss and make up with Trump. You go down that path and invariably you wind up grooming his hairy back & cracking his fleas with your teeth. And Adam, while there's some merit in your suggestion, if I drank enough to settle my nerves, I'd only aggravate the throw up problem. ==== Clinton seems to have a tendency to try to defend herself against Trump's random attacks, truly a fool's errand. Trump just brushes any attempt to engage aside and blasts on to a totaly new and unrelated accusation.
-
OK Now It's Time To Panic
As of 3 minutes ago, 538, the poll analysis site, called it a coin flip between Clinton and The Donald. The Hill has a barely 55% chance of winning and Donald is creeping up in the polls, even in her firewall states. Trump has opened up daylight between himself and Clinton in Iowa, Ohio, North Carolina and Florida. He's running significantly ahead of Romney's numbers at this point in the campaign. Some folks are saying that anything less than a full blown bull chimpanzee dominance display, complete with shit throwing, will be enough for fence sitters to perceive him as a plausible president. So will someone here please post something, anything, to calm my nerves enough to watch the debate w/o throwing up.
-
CHICAGO CUBS CLINCH NL DIVISION TITLE
Lucky, I love it when you go all mean girl on us.
-
I Think Lucky Has become Linda Richmond and we're so far beyond that...
Just because a particular lump floats to the top doesn't mean it's not still a boring piece of shit. Alternatively: Even a blind pig shits out the husk of an acorn once in a while. PS My equipment maintenance guy slaps my hand if he catches me fucking with the controls.
-
I Think Lucky Has become Linda Richmond and we're so far beyond that...
Way too obscure a reference. I had to look it up. I mean, really, who watched SNL in the 90's. Meh, not even Bozo, I betcha.
-
It's Fall
"Hey, I ain't orange, but I am wet."
-
Joke for the Day: Add more if you want
Roofy Scooby Doo?
-
Magic Johnson Gave Bill Clinton AIDS!
There's a particular member of my truck stop/coffee shop set I've been waiting to ask about this. I'm sure he will have all the juicy details at his finger tips. I'll try to make notes and pass along exactly how all these wrongs will be made right by President Trump.
-
Puppetry of the Penis
LOCH NESS PENIS ! ! !
-
Brad Pitt Available; Is It Too Late?
Well, I wouldn't say never but I'm pretty sure I'll be long dead and gone before he gets anywhere close to too old. PS He sure was a beautiful twink, wasn't he.
-
The Very Great Alexander von Humboldt
There is substantial evidence that von Humboldt was gay. Just thought I'd get that out there.
-
Did You Ever Go to Work When Ill?
Don't you just love it when your waitress brings your order with snot running down her lip?
-
Sully, the movie
Didn't know this. One of those things that never would have occurred to me but seems obvious once it's pointed out. (In my own defence, I probably would have suspected something was amiss in my process after certified planes stated dropping out of the sky like poisoned pigeons.)
-
Guys who seek help and NEVER write a review!
Only one? If you would only ask, I'm sure some of our more dyspeptic posters would be more than happy to give you lessons.
-
Joke for the Day: Add more if you want
Looking forward to hearing your views, RA1.
-
Boytoy 2.0 - Reimagining the boytoy site
On the other hand, Larstrup, the city guide serves as a nice buffer between the Sandbox and the rest of the forum. The more tedious the scroll, then better.
-
British Big-Wig Resigns Over Escorts
Lucky, I think a quick e-mailed alert to Sucky might be in order.
-
No need to panic...yet.
Sometimes an outlier poll is just that, an outlier, i.e. statistical noise. Polls reporting their results on a likely voter basis are extremely sensitive to the precise definition of "likely voter" used to massage the raw data. Remember last election night when Karl Rove continued ranting madly on about how Romney was winning even as the networks were calling swing state after swing state for Obama? His data were (was?) telling him whites, males, social conservatives, etc were turning out about as expected and that meant Romney was winning. Rove's definition of "likely voter" discounted under 30s and people of color a little too heavily. Oops. That said I've been telling folks for months not to discount Ms. Clinton's ability to screw things up royally. I truly believe that damn near any other Republican (with the possible exception of Cruz) would be beating her soundly by now. 538 on how to read election polls as we enter the home stretch.
-
Joke for the Day: Add more if you want
It's an honor just to be nominated.
-
Bieber is AGING !
Sucky, this is aging: This is pudgy: And this is old and pudgy: As for the Bieb, I'd still pay $200/hour provided he brought his own party favors. I aint paying for his habit. PS Well said, Ojibear.
-
For the 5 Year Old in All of Us
A scientist's answer to a novel new question about the size of farts. You're welcome, AdamSmith.
-
Joke for the Day: Add more if you want
- Back To School Season
Unless, of course, the world decides you just ain't ever gonna get it and hangs you from the nearest tree. - Back To School Season