Everything posted by MsGuy
-
Impoverished Jamaican Gays
Has it been 5 years already? Damn, we're getting old fast.
-
Things You Can Do in the NFL & Not Lose Fans:
Thank you, Larstrup. Very enlightening in a depressing kind of way. I don't think I will ever hear the national anthem the same way again. I've read that African slavery was America's original sin but I keep forgetting the insight embedded in the observation until something like this jars me. Good for Kaepernick for starting this conversation.
-
Got Scammed By A Fellow Escort - Need Advice!!!
SANDBOX? It's been about a year since TampaYankee rettired hasn't it? Wouldn't sending all these threads to the Sandbox be a sweet way to honor his years of selfless service here?
-
Need a referral for a Gay Civil Attorney in Las Vegas, NV
SANDBOX! SANDBOX! SANDBOX! SANDBOX!
-
Daddy Needs An Attorney in Atlanta
Code Red, Grandma, Code Red! Someone has hacked your account and blackened your good name with outrageous comments.
-
I am Back Here!
OK, that just made my day, tomcal. You certainly know how to make a guy blush. Sometimes we just need to relax our guard a bit and give ourselves permission to be happy.` PS I betcha OZ would crack the whip over his tech minions in Mumbai and get your 'tomcal' account reactivated if you asked him to.
-
Daddy Needs An Attorney in Atlanta
Jesus Frog, Sucky, what the hell did you do this time? Inquiring minds want to know.
-
We Should ALWAYS Feel This Way.....
Sorry, Sucky, but I don't do high heels.
-
We Should ALWAYS Feel This Way.....
Balance. Got it.
-
We Should ALWAYS Feel This Way.....
You sure you wouldn't rather feel like this? Or possibly like this?
-
Will ZIka Change Sexual Behavior?
For most people it's a mild illness, sometimes not even noticed. "Zika fever (also known as Zika virus disease) is an illness caused by the Zika virus.[60] Most cases have no symptoms, but when present they are usually mild and can resemble dengue fever.[60][61] Symptoms may include fever, red eyes, joint pain, headache, and a maculopapular rash.[60][62][63] Symptoms generally last less than seven days.[62] It has not caused any reported deaths during the initial infection." Wiki is your friend. I'm not too sure about that no deaths business. It seems to me that I saw a few reports that in very rare cases the virus can cross the blood/brain barrier and cause serious, even deadly, brain inflammation.
-
Will ZIka Change Sexual Behavior?
I'm not sure 'like' is appropriate for your post but thanks for spreading the word. Just what the world needs, another really nasty STD.
-
Hillary from another viewpoint
RA1, most credible guesstimates of the Clinton's net worth I've seen put them at a net worth between 50 to 75 million bucks. Not too shabby for a couple of folks that have spent most of their lives squeaking by on a public pay check. Thrifty enough to put Al Capone to shame, I guess. When it finally sank in that the Clinton's intense money grubbing wasn't just a product of overheated right wing imagination, I just wrote them off. That all that cash flows into their bank accounts perfectly legally makes absolutely no difference. Pols wrote the bribery statutes and any idiot who can't figure out how to channel hot money around the laws is too stupid to be running for president (i.e. Trump is "unfit to be president" ). I grant you that crazed look Hillary gets in her eyes makes me almost as queasy as the Mussolini poses Trump strikes when he's reving up a crowd. Almost.
-
Make America GREAT Again !
Is that AdamSmith's ex?
-
Tyler Posey is Gay!
Hmmm....I'm getting the "This video has been removed by the user." message. Maybe in the last 4 hours somebody had second thoughts.
-
RNC Convention
Well, Trump is the master of reality TV.
-
Well Known Escort/Porn Star Stalking Me Here In NYC - What Should I do???
My dear Oz, if I recall rightly, Iago came to a bad end. Just saying...
-
'Los Alamos from Below' -- recollections by Feynman
Wow, I had no idea physicists crushed on each other like that. But Feynman was kinda cute (for a physicist).
-
How do I get a job as a Weigh In Expert?
Too late, Oz. The US high school wrestling association banned nekkid weigh ins in 2010. The NCAA had already banned them the previous year. Don't have a heart attack, Oz; the gif is from a college meet.
-
Star Trek Fans: Sulu is Gay!
Oz, with all due deference to George's sensibilities, it's entirely too late for Mr. Sulu to slip back into the closet.
-
Enough Is Enough - Questions Clients And Escorts Wanted To Know (JD Daniels - Press Release)
Now I truly understand why some folks drag their quarrels over here especially after they've managed to get themselves banned over there, but, really folks, just because you can doesn't mean you must. Why just yesterday someone over there called me a crusty butted inbred bottom who could benefit from changing my Depends on a more regular basis. Does that mean I should come over here and call out Frequentfiler for the vile, pin worm infested ass-hole he so clearly is? NO! I have risen above all that and will leave FF in peace to resume his desperate scratching at the masses of white, wriggling parasites escaping his anus. Bless his heart, I want only that FF should obtain the peace he deserves. If somehow he could also resist sniffing and licking his juice stained fingers, he might even reduce his parasitic load to a tolerable level. MY POINT? Either put this behind you, take a deep breath and walk away with your dignity intact... OR HAVE AT IT WITH GUSTO! There's nothing more boring than an internet cat fight where both parties are trying to appear reasonable &/or rational.
-
It's Back, It's Back !
OMG, YOU"RE BACK!!!!! I can't hold it in: Big Fangirl squeal!!!
-
It's Back, It's Back !
Excuse me, did you say something? Sorry, I was otherwise engaged.
-
Grandma Wants to Know
Oz, clearly clearly you need to have a little talk with your programmers. If you need any help getting their full attention, I'll do my bit.
-
Tomcal, We Miss You
If I recall right, first someone with poor judgement caused him some difficulties with some garatos he had posted pictures of and, later, someone trolled him and he just walked away from the site. If I had a time machine I'd go back and head off all that for him, but I don't so all I can do is say I too very much miss his posts. I'm something of a shut in and Tomcal's posts gave me entre into a world I'll never be able to experience in the flesh (so to speak).