Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MsGuy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MsGuy

  1. Damn, RA1, that's a pretty good job of channelling our beloved but long lost Lucky! You wouldn't happen to have a 1-800 number for consultations, would you?
  2. Not that i'm any Kissinger but if the both of you were to sign a solemn oath to put (and keep) the other on ignore, would that bring you both a bit of peace?
  3. Tanner Wilfong: Jamie Bisset: Olympic hopefuls and out boyfriends. Has diving replaced ice skating as the gayest sport?
  4. The bulk of resettlement assistance provided to refugees is state in nature (or federally funded programs administered by state agencies), so a determined governor can make it impractical to place Syrians in his state. It all depends on whether the gov in question is serious enough to jam things up or just grandstanding.
  5. I enjoyed the James Beard article (it could have done with some editing) and plan to mose around in the archive after I get back from lunch. Thanks for the post, AS. How did you run across the archive?
  6. MsGuy replied to AdamSmith's topic in The Beer Bar
    "I am risen."
  7. Mmmm... Scoop it up and save it for soup stock.
  8. Soylent green? Processed meats are bad for you. I much prefer mine fresh.
  9. I'm watching the World Series. ---- Yea...KC won!
  10. Hypallage...a word I I not only didn't know the meaning of but which I had never actually seen or heard spoken until this very moment.. And now we all know why.
  11. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in Latin America Men and Destinations
    One at a time or all at once?
  12. Does a slowly running clock mark one as a conservative?
  13. In this, as in so much else, Grandma proved to be ahead of her time:
  14. MsGuy replied to Suckrates's topic in The Beer Bar
    Screw the 'lurid coverage,' AS. What I want to know is how many money shots this docudrama will have.
  15. "I need a hug, a kiss, A bullet to the brain And someone to hold me as they pull the trigger And tell me it will be OK." ==== Finding that special someone is the hardest part, AS, but I have faith in you.
  16. I'm posting this one just for AdamSmith.
  17. How much does 10 weeks of rehab take off?
  18. I snagged this one from http://www.daddysreviews.com/news: <iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3wHjJUdN16k?feature=player_embedded"frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> But there's lots more. The idea is to have ordinary people, real people tell stories from their lives in their own voice and overlay that with animations illustrating the story. My PBS station plays these from time to time, mostly on Sunday night. ---- Sorry but you have to click through on the embedded code to see the video. I'm doing something wrong but just what that is escapes me at the moment.
  19. So, Mom... Cool, right? OZ, honey bunch, I love you to pieces... But you ain't wearing that to Wednesday Nite church supper!
  20. I kinda favored the Catholic school boy/nerd outfit. ---- Most of the time though I was picturing OZ's long suffering mama and wondering how much of this kind of stuff she had to grin and make the best of when OZ first got back from NYC. Fess up, Oz, did you ever manage to make Mama OZ roll her eyes? I know, I know, she loved you unconditionally and supported you no matter what and did her best and all that, but there had to be at least one occasion when she found you a bit overwhelming. Right? Just a little bit? Just once?
  21. Right up your alley, eh, AS?
  22. Work that moneymaker, AdamSmith. Actually I was originally Fudd but the software here refused to accept an Elmer avatar despite extensive efforts on my part (I tried at least 2 or maybe 3 times). Or maybe it was the other way around. At least I didn't wind up with two different nicks like that dumbass MEM/RA1.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.