Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MsGuy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MsGuy

  1. Bitch with the axe gonna be suspended indefinitely from the NFL.
  2. Naw...I wanna see him nekkid and jerking. Preferably in hi-def.
  3. Bitch, don't be tripping. You still queen of Scotland. 'Course who the hell wants to be queen of Scotland?
  4. I'm reasonably sure Chomsky would attribute any unpleasant thing, real or imagined, to world capitalism.
  5. Quite to the contrary, my dear Sucky, I made a special point of complimenting you on your redeeming social value: Bless your prickly little heart, you really need to read my posts more carefully.
  6. MsGuy replied to lookin's topic in The Beer Bar
    "He fills those Calvins pretty nicely." (borrowed from a recent AS post )
  7. Any chance that will happen before the booze and pills out run the gym sessions?
  8. PS Lurker, I've been working on a nominee or three for you but have had difficulty deciding on the most deserving in couple of the categories.
  9. Hey, I've gotten any number of boners from your posts, Suckrates. And 'liked' you repeatedly. And even commented on more than one occasion. It's just that there's only so many ways to say, "Boy, that kid sure gives me a stiffie." You don't recall our exchanges re jug eared boys? I'm hurt, Suckrates. I thought I meant more to you than that. Well, you aren't the first guy to give me a flirty chat up and then forget my name and wander off before the second beer. Probably won't be the last either. [sigh]
  10. Zipper, King is the photographer. Jacob Ford is the object of your desires.
  11. Well, I was going to say something about even broken clocks being right twice a day... But then he went and posted that pic of Miss Nostalgia... So I guess I gotta admit even Sucky has some redeeming social value.
  12. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Ermmm...not advisable hereabouts.
  13. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    That boy don't give a shit about Nicki Minaj's butt. He's gay, gay gay.
  14. hahahahahaha... Did any of you guys think to clue him in that there's a thread here about him?
  15. I've tried to take a peek or two myself but he always seems to be in a private when I click into his room. What's his personality like?
  16. Deej let it slip (in a post since erased) that he posted over here as "Suckrates", so we know it not him. But then maybe callipygian (damn that's hard to spell) is Sucky/deej's sock puppet? Hmm...give me some time for a little detective work and I'll see if I can figure it out.
  17. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Actually Jesus was known to be a slacker when it came to observing the Sabbath. Mark 2:23-28. Jesus celebrates the first Sabbath by getting his kink on in the garden.
  18. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Well, I guess I have to give you that one. Still the only examples you cite are clearly Catholic mummery so there's still room for some doubt. It's well known that the Vatican discourages reading the actual text as that only serves to confuse the faithful. An example of early Catholic S&M porn: As you say, AS, it's all in selecting the right caption.
  19. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    LOL, actually I really don't know the niceties of it all, being born Presbyterian rather than a knee walking Baptist like some here. Would love it if you could instruct me on this point, Brother AS, so that I can better walk in the way of the Lord.
  20. Too bad the Col. Blimps don't have a sense of humor. Poor guy was probably bored out of his skull out there.
  21. Where ever he may be, I'm sure our dear OZ has properly awed the locals.
  22. Appropriate that we have a thread for her. Joan loved the Gays. http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/style-blog/wp/2014/09/04/why-the-gays-loved-joan-rivers-hint-she-loved-us-back/
  23. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I Corinthians 13:12 You always give the citation when quoting the Bible, AS. Otherwise it doesn't count. Praise Jesus and mend your wicked ways.
  24. Good question, RA1. Turns out that mouth burning peppers have a lot more little capsaicin demons than your mouth has receptors. Swishing around with water just gives them a better chance of finding an unoccupied receptor to plunge their tiny chemical pitchforks into.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.