Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MsGuy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MsGuy

  1. We're having an epidemic of blue bottomed boys here! What the hell is this site coming to?
  2. Trust AdamSmith to find a way to shovel an analysis of horse poop onto TY's innocent post on potatoes. ==== Just out of idle curiosity, AS, what does it mean to collect horse poop in situ as opposed to in vivo? Is the one scooped up off the floor and the other dug out of the horse's rear end? if so, which is which? Apparently it makes a significant difference as far as measurable dry matter and organic matter goes. Neutral detergent fiber and starch, not so much. And where do they get off feeding detergents to a horse in the first place? I think you need to let the ASPCA know about this pronto.
  3. LOL, or you could just wait for the Like clock to roll over.
  4. Damn near every thing except water and proteins are broken down to sugars at some point in the process. Even proteins can be converted in a pinch but that process is much less energy efficient. Carbohydrates like starch are mostly long chains of simple sugars. '(Fibers' are extra long carb chains difficult for the digestive process to break down.) The problem with sugars in food is that they are absorbed so easily that they can cause a spike in blood glucose. Carbs are broken down over a period of hours, resulting in a much more level blood glucose level. A calorie is just a measure of energy.
  5. RA1 discovers his house suddenly elevated to an even safer height. "Oh hi, Granny Jones..." "When did you get your pilot's licence?"
  6. WHOA!! Is this thread a subtle hint at the destination of your safari to the ass end of the internet? Oz spotted quaffing a cool beverage somewhere outside Havana. Cautious cabana boys hover off camera, just out of reach. (Once bitten, twice shy. )
  7. Said by the guy who posts a drawing of a 4 year old boy's blue painted ass hanging out of his jammies.
  8. LOL, less misleadingly stated, they aren't photographed with their dicks hanging out.
  9. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I pretty sure either of those first two could talk me into bunny suit jammies, if that's what he wanted.
  10. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Apparently the prudes at YouTube have banned the Emblem3 video posted by Expat. Which only make me all the more anxious to see it. Does anyone have an alternate link?
  11. Justin Beiber contracts Ebola. http://dailycurrant.com/2014/08/14/justin-bieber-hospitalized-with-ebola-2/
  12. A like on post #16 on the Best Cocksucking Photo Contest thread would be nice, Dear Hito. Help a friend out, sweetheart. (You can close your eyes while you click if you want. It's all good.)
  13. MsGuy replied to AdamSmith's topic in The Beer Bar
    Guys, Oz has posted that he is currently paying his Indian programming slaves a small fortune to lift the "10 like barrier." Sez the issue is so deeply buried in the software that any infelicity in attempting a fix will blow up the site. Personally, I believe him. No one would make so preposterous a claim unless it were true.
  14. Finally, someone who believes me! Use it as often as you like, Prawnboy. I'll even waive any copyright claims in your favor.
  15. MsGuy replied to AdamSmith's topic in The Beer Bar
    LOL, AS only you would find a poop joke in my innocent post.
  16. MsGuy replied to AdamSmith's topic in The Beer Bar
    A classic case of revealing too much. I gotta do a better job of self censoring while posting.
  17. MsGuy replied to AdamSmith's topic in The Beer Bar
    Now that's the AdamSmith we all know and love!!! If there's a edible nugget of chocolate mousse in that tar baby after all, you can bet the farm AS will find it!
  18. MsGuy replied to AdamSmith's topic in The Beer Bar
    OK, that seems like a fair characterization. I can go with that.
  19. MsGuy replied to AdamSmith's topic in The Beer Bar
    BTW. I'm still not quite convinced there's no literary or theatrical word (rhetorical I concede) for juxtaposing two characters who envy and pretend to each others strengths. Seems like there ought to be, even if there's not. ==== Hey, what about juxtaposition? Not quite right, maybe, but we're getting close, I think.
  20. MsGuy replied to AdamSmith's topic in The Beer Bar
    But AS, that's the whole point! It was just a dumb-ass, silly post that you took up and ran with. Took as a challenge to your intellectual prowess. What else was I to do except play along? ==== Hmm...who knew 'prowess' was spelled w/o a 'n'? Been saying it wrong my whole life, I guess.
  21. MsGuy replied to AdamSmith's topic in The Beer Bar
    My take away from that is that you should take more care in your selection selection of mentors.
  22. MsGuy replied to AdamSmith's topic in The Beer Bar
    OK, without further ado, the word is trolling. And believe me, I have learned my lesson from all this. Kiddies, take my word for it, even the most (seemingly) harmless bit of trolling can get wholly out of hand fast, without anyone really intending it to do so. Trolling is like crack or crystal meth. You try a shot or two just for fun and soon enough you find yourself all wrinkled up and toothless, posting nasty shit at your friends at 4:00 am in the morning. Thank God that AS swatted me down when he did or I'd probably still be in that hell.
  23. MsGuy replied to AdamSmith's topic in The Beer Bar
    Hey, I very plainly stated that I was worried that giving you the answer would piss you off even more than withholding it. Well, maybe dangling it in front of your nose and then jerking it away, but still I did warn so don't go all Rambo on my ass. PLEASE?
  24. MsGuy replied to AdamSmith's topic in The Beer Bar
    Third: To cut all this short, I wasn't asking a question, I was posing a riddle. And with riddles typically you are required to look a little sideways at the words and maybe squint your eyes a bit. What if I wasn't asking the word for the form of my post but a word for the interjection of a (mildly) inflammatory post into the middle of a tiff between two other posters, which tiff seemed to quieting down all on it's own? ==== OK the site software is telling me there are two posts waiting to be read, so I'm going to check them out before winding up. In the meantime, feel free to make your best guess while you're waiting.
  25. MsGuy replied to AdamSmith's topic in The Beer Bar
    Thank you, AS. I appreciation your support and encouragement.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.