Everything posted by MsGuy
-
Post Your Daily Random Thoughts
A dolphin testicle is the size and shape of a rugby football. And some whales have prehensile dicks.
-
Final Soliloquy of the Interior Paramour
So you got time to mess around with Wallace Stevens and all his poetical folderol" While I'm still patiently waiting for one measly little word? Here, now, we forget each other and ourselves. We feel the obscurity of an order, a whole, A knowledge... What the fuck, AS, just what the fuck!? Light up that God damn candle, crack the the books and find me my word!
-
Daddy's Site Dead
WTF Draker, I said you were pretty didn't I? Isn't that enough? ____ And you, AS, need to quit allowing the pretty boys to distract you and hit the books! Where's my word?
-
Daddy's Site Dead
AS, if you're clever and Draker is pretty, what's the word for that? Seriously, what's the word? I really want to know. Before my brain went soft, I would have been able to figure it out.
-
10 Ways to Know a Guy wants your D
"Your mom told you to save yourself for Jesus but your boyfriend has a really nice penis... !!!!!! What????
-
Daddy's Site Dead
There you go again, lookin, summarising my thoughts on a controversy so well and so concisely that I'm left with nothing to say but "Well done" and maybe "Hear, hear." Of course now the hours and hours I've spent this weekend trying to put together an intelligent post will just have to be trash-canned, but, what the hell, I probably would have messed it up anyway cramming in some nasty/humorous swipe at Sucky and dribbling a few drops of old man piss on the unpleasant Mr. Draker.
-
Venom and the Poop Thread
Good Lord, Lucky, you call that innocuous little post venomous? Really? But I know you get a mite touchy when the miseries are upon you so I'll just write it off to a bad night and let it go. We used to have such fun posting. (sigh) How did it come to this?
-
Venom and the Poop Thread
I know that that lazy ass Tampa Yankee has gone and retired on us but isn't this just the type of thread that he created The Sand Box to deal with? Just saying.
-
Boytoy Record for Members Online
Sometimes 'Y' is pronounced as a long 'e', Hito.
-
What's going on between my Bieber and Bloom?
Some folks say the Beib was in a bar bragging about humping Bloom's ex while she was still together with Bloom and Bloom cold cocked the Beib (presumably to uphold his honor or some such). Others say they didn't hear any such provocation from the Beib. Looking for a reasonable explanation of two testosterone poisoned young males in a bar getting into a fight is bootless enterprise, IMHO.
-
Venom and the Poop Thread
In the legal biz that's termed "an assumption of a fact not in evidence."
-
Forensic errors by FBI lab unit span two decades
On the other hand, w/o a bit of fudging testimony by those FBI experts numerous heinous crimes would likely have gone unresolved, thereby undermining the public's faith in the efficacy of our criminal justice system. One should take note that throughout history the great weight of authority is that it is better to hang a few random folks than to foster public unrest. Leave it to God to sort out the innocent.
-
Food is going to kill you!
Why is sea salt supposed to be healthier than regular table salt? Once it hits your stomach, NaCl = NaCl or am I missing something?
-
Food is going to kill you!
Couldn' agree more! On the other hand, your own 10 fold error is entirely too small to warrant mention, so I won't.
- Daddy's Site Dead
-
UFC Fighter Has An Underwear You Will Like
Or for those of us who don't do jumps: Undies read 'Legalize Gay'.
-
Joke for the Day: Add more if you want
Yeah, but can he deliver on his promises? Aye, there's the rub. Still... nothing ventured, nothing gained.
-
Broken Hip or just trapped in the Circus Circus buffet?
OK, now I get it. I hate to admit it but w/o the hints from Sucky, it was going right over my head.
-
Sigh another prince off the list
LOL, not those Saxe-Coburgs, AS. Far as I know, the Windsors have been quite successful in piling it up... however otherwise lacking in judgement some of their black sheep may have been.
-
Sigh another prince off the list
I guess after 100 plus years the Saxe-Coburgs have run through their inheritance from King Leopold II. Good riddance to him. Not at all the kind of folks you should be hooking up with anyway, Hito.
-
SCOTUS: Ex parte Milligan, 1866
Still there's something to be said for getting the right guy. See J'accuse. On the other hand, if the French Army had just executed Dryfus right after his conviction, probably everybody would have been happy. Trust the Frenchies to fuck up a perfectly good public hanging.
-
SCOTUS: Ex parte Milligan, 1866
Hito would doubtlessly point out that Leviathan's minions are, after all, working for the common good and we should just have more trust in their judgement and discretion. One of my law school professors used to point out that it's better that somebody, anybody, hang than the public be left upset that a heinous crime has gone unpunished.
-
Ponder the Joys of Life
Who killed the babies?
-
'The Ultimate Goal of the NSA is Total Population Control'
But then there's the notion that the larger the population grows, the more really smart people there are to figure out ever more clever ways to pack more and more folks into a given space. Sort of a "The More The Merrier Theorem."
-
Joke for the Day: Add more if you want
Fashion tip for the 'straight acting' among us: