Everything posted by MsGuy
-
The Organ
Hey AdamSmith! I hear on the news that N.C. is about to be covered with toxic shit from several tens of thousands of flooded hog farm waste lagoons. Ewww, dude, that's just nasty.
-
Bangkok Fun Diminished?
Hey, I want me some of that! If Lucky gets a key to the kingdom, I ought to get one too. A goodly number of years ago, there was talk by Oz and Tampa Yankee of making me some kind of mod or admin or Lord High Executioner or some such. Sadly things fell through (I blame the rumors circulated by an evil cabal (You know who you are!)). Apparently, I lack a certain degree of restraint in my temperament. Me! Can you imagine? Shameless gossip! By the way Oz, if you change your mind, I kept my axe. Just saying.
-
The Organ
- Joke for the Day: Add more if you want
Dad, I'm bi-sexual. So that means you would date men? Yep. Or women? Yep. And that's what "bi" means? Yep. But you haven't had a date in over a year. Does that mean you're on stand-bi? Dad!!!!!- Time to say goodbye, I'm off to do other things.
Lucky, I'm just posting to say I've very much enjoyed your threads and posts this last month. You seemed to be in a more cheerful place in your life. Thank you for bringing some entertainment into my world and for helping energize the board. Take as long a nap as you like and be assured that your posts will be welcomed (at least by me ) whenever you wish to return.- The Organ
RA1, just maybe you skipped reading my last sentence. Bless your heart, no doubt it's my fault for posting that distracting pigeon cartoon.- The Brazilian Real
Your English is just fine, Latbear. Mvan, exchange rate references value. When you get lots of R$ for each US$ the exchange rate of the real is low. And yes it is a bit confusing that more equals less. But that's the way folks who use the terms professionally say it and they're the ones who get to define the meaning. That said, I've gotten considerably more addled in the past couple of years so don't just take my word for it. PS. Love your gif, Latbear4blk.- Time Out!
Sadly decades of self-medication for post traumatic stress disorder led Jonny to a sad end. When last heard of Jonny was seeking a form of redemption (and a steady pay check) by speaking to young drug offenders on behalf of the DEA.- Time Out!
"See, Hadji, I told you there were pictures of Dad and Steve on the internet." "Ewww dude, I always thought Mr. Bannon was a top!."- Time Out!
Actually that's Samurai Jack, the ultimate warrior, who travels from the ancient past to battle Aku, the Demon Lord, (and his troll minions) saving the world and all humanity. Aku: BoyToy Terms of Service prohibit posting pictures of troll minions. And, as we all know, Lucky is a stickler for respecting TOS.- Breaking News! Larstrup Under Investigation!!
Elevated thoughts delightfully expressed! Let's make a new rule: No gossiping about folks at the table. And if one simply must address someone directly, one's remarks MUST be prefaced by "Bless your heart...".- Time Out!
- The Organ
Me, if I had any say so over the matter, I'd have the Welfares check out the kid for abuse, look for scars, healed bone breaks and the like. It takes a world of beatings to get a 3 year old to practice his violin 10 hours a day. As for the Flensburg bunch, their actions don't seem substantially more delusional than ole Jeff Davis, Marse Robert and that lot in the closing days of the American War Between the States. Remember Lee was fleeing to the mountains to carry on the war and only stopped when he was surrounded by 3 Union armies any one of which was capable of smashing what was left of his starving army. God knows how many men of the Army of Northern Virginia were killed in furtherance of his pointless, absolutely senseless efforts to escape after the fall of Richmond. And Davis had this truly daft notion of rallying folks to the cause from some redoubt in Alabama. People who have long persisted in some monumentally stupid error that totally and irretrievably fucks up EVERYTHING for EVERYBODY often find it difficult to face reality.- The Organ
Jacking it like there was no tomorrow, if I recall rightly. No way of knowing if I was particularly good at it, of course, but I do remember being truly dedicated to my craft.- The Organ
Afraid of a kid, AS? Anybody not absolutely terrified by the savage little beasts knows nothing of children. If I weren't counting on them to change my depends someday, I'd say strangle them all in their cribs.- The Organ
Genius? Not hardly. He played off key a lot and all too often off rhythm.- 'The key Trump revelations in Omarosa Manigault Newman's new book'
Well one thing's for sure... Trump aint going gentle into that good night.- 'This is what being in love looks like – in pictures'
AdamSmith, I guess you already know you're an incurable romantic. PS I wuz gonna post a demonstration pic but thought better of it. Ain't you proud of me!- Nick Carter Accused of Rape
- GDP under President Trump
Coping with POTUS leaves him feeling "strung out from fever dreams of Donald Trump and Steve Bannon performing a nude interpretative dance of Stephen Miller's 'Triumph of the Wall.'" Rick Wilson, right wing political operative in his new book Everything Trump Touches Dies.- First Generation BelAmi Stars.......whatever happened to?
So is it 3-ways with John's hubby? Or does David stay home and look after the kids? Inquiring minds want to know!- First Generation BelAmi Stars.......whatever happened to?
According to Wiki, Johan Paulik (age 43) still works for BelAmi as general manager for Europe. Remember BelAmi has been in business for 25 years now. Many of their early models are probably spending holidays visiting their grand-kids.- Q
Attaboy, Lucky. Way to go! I missed that completely. The way you have been tracking those bread crumbs lately, it's about time you were awarded your very own 'tin hat, first class'. You're almost good enough to get your personal sub-reddit on 4-chan.- Name a Song You Don't Play at a Wedding
"Fancy" Reba McEntire Here's your one chance. Don't let me down.- New Internet Requirement
Forgive my ignorance, RA1. My notion that it was not entirely voluntary that pilots refrain from flying stunt loops over Idlewild's runways (in clear weather ) does seem a bit foolish in retrospect. Still, are you absolutely sure that such behavior wouldn't result in hordes of FAA minions descending upon you? - Joke for the Day: Add more if you want
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.