Everything posted by MsGuy
-
The Trump Tax Cut
And this was a surprise? ------ Part of the problem for the GOP is that Treasury massaged the withholding formulas so that folks getting a pay check would see some small increase from their "tax cut". Of course the shit hit the fan this year when people who usually got a nice sized refund, found they got squat or even owed money. You would think that some clever guy in the administration would have figured out that it was precisely their own base base who most often use their with-holding as a painless forced savings scheme. No vacation money, no new sofa for mama, no down payment for a pickup (or new tires for the old one). The base is pissed!
-
Jan-Michael Vincent Dead at 73
As you say, Lucky, he wasn't a very nice person, but, daamn, he was hot early on.
-
‘Warren flexes muscles with campaign kickoff tour’
What about the Kennedy tax cut back in the early 1960's? ----- Back in the 70's a group of conservative theorists came to the realization that restraining the Beast was a loser's game and came up with the strategy starving of starving it as a politically attractive alternative. Fuck the deficit, just cut taxes and the more irresponsibly revenue is cut, the better. Think about it... It's a lot more difficult to implement Medicare for all (for instance) if the government is already running a multi-trillion dollar deficit. LOL, force the liberals to be the adults in the room.
-
Why All of These Cookies?
Gee, AdamSmith, no need to go all Shiva on us. I'm sure Lucky would settle for a few scars on the programmers' backs and the secret of the cookies.
-
Why All of These Cookies?
Cmon, Oz, surely you could beat an answer for Lucky out of your Indian programmer minions? Crack your whip, baby!
-
Can't stop laughing at his ego
Kinda agree on Obama's prize, caeron, but surely you will admit that getting North Korea to get rid of all its missiles and nukes merits a Nobel? OK, maybe not just yet but it's on its way; just a matter of months now. By the time the committee votes it will be a done deal. The Deal of the Century! So wonderful, so magnificent, the greatest deal of all time! Unless, of course, Pelosi and her low life Democrats somehow mess things up.
-
Can't stop laughing at his ego
Well, Obama got one, so the Greatest POTUS of All Time wants one too. Fair is fair.
-
Gay Mayor Running For President
So I'll bite: did Todd ask him about his tailor or what? Cmon, Rocky, don't leave us hanging like that. Jeez, you really are a tease!
-
Jeff Bezos' cock.
Rocky, you're such a tease! From your header, I thought for sure you had posted a dick pic or two for our perusal, Oh well, as you say, we'll be seeing it sooner rather than later. PS Did you really hear a network anchor say 'dick pic' without a bleep? We're talking broadcast network here, not some cable news outfit? Where is Standards and Practices when you need them?
-
Do You Sit Or Stand To Pee
Ewww, lookin, just EWWW....
-
Women Like Gay Porn More Than Men?
LOL, plus one for not having to look at naked women while trying to work up a nut? Just a guess.
-
Do You Sit Or Stand To Pee
So.... Did you trust your room mate's efforts? Or did you follow up with a s precautionary swipe or two before each squat? Belt and suspenders, so to speak.
-
Kamala Harris' Battle Against Internet Sex
Or like Obama?
-
‘John McCain’s Last Fight’
Do you think anyone will warn Trump his SM stream of consciousness female human trafficking fantasies are too creepy for prime time TV? Or have all the adults already left the room? BUILD THAT WALL!
- Being a Pornographer
-
First They Came For The Transgenders
I think the general idea is that decent young American lads shouldn't be forced to tolerate depraved perverts creeping on them in the shower.
-
Gay Mayor Running For President
Hmmm.... Maybe so, but I would bet real money at least one or two would venture something like "aggressively self-confident to the point of arrogance" (if only off the record and not for attribution). PS And clean the filter too, Adamsmith. Things have been getting a bit foggy lately.
-
Gay Mayor Running For President
Bless your passive aggressive heart, Rocky... Butter wouldn't melt in your mouth.
-
Gay Mayor Running For President
After a thorough search of the Net, this is the only glamour shot of our Lord Mayor I could find. Although that doesn't really look like the photo Lucky posted. And I don't recall any tats on the candidate's arms.
-
Memories of Times Square Past
I don't know, Rocky. I imagine more than one aspiring actor paid the rent working nights on commission. But I agree with your larger argument. Clearly if ho's, strippers and peep shows represented the economic highest and best use of the district, we wouldn't be talking about the good ol days before Disneyfication. Personally I suspect you lost your last, best chance for a red light district when the do-gooders redeveloped the High Line as a park.
-
Gay Mayor Running For President
Because our dear Lucky is more focused on Pete's butt than his politics? Just my guess...
-
Martin Luther King Jr. Day
Lucky, as far as I know, Boytoy is not owned by the state of Mississippi, so it will probably remain open. Unless of course the CIA has taken to requiring its minions (and their sub-minions) to observe Federal holidays. You'd think they would avoid such dead give-aways but, with a bureaucracy one never knows. I do think it's kind of nice that Qz and his Boytoy minions have been deemed essential personnel so they've not been affected by the shut-down.
-
Martin Luther King Jr. Day
Oddly enough, Mississippi was among the first states to recognize MLK Day as an official state holiday (meaning state and county employees get the day off with pay), probably because the state had long since proclaimed the same date as Robert E. Lee Day. Just wasn't worth the hassle to balk over what any particular employee wanted to call his day off or so I'm told. Kluckers can celebrate Marsh Robert, Democrats can celebrate MLK and everybody else can sleep late and still get paid. I think Alabama pulled the same stunt.
-
GayThailand.com Moves On
OOPS... NEVERMIND... PS Me too, Lucky, me too. Now if I were in charge, things might have ended badly.
-
GayThailand.com Moves On
Oz, you lying ass bitch!!! I remember thinking years ago that gaythailand.com site looked and read a lot like this one. I innocently asked you if you owned/set up/had any connection with it AND YOU SPECIFICALLY TOLD ME YOU HAD ORIGINATED THE SITE BUT HAD SINCE SOLD IT AND MOVED ON. I may be getting senile but I remember because I was so proud of myself that I could spot someone's style like that. So what do you have to say for yourself?