Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MsGuy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MsGuy

  1. Too intimate too soon:
  2. Harvey will get his rocks off preaching to the choir and the NRA will cheerfully use the film to gin up even more donations from their folks. Everybody goes home happy.
  3. A gentle rebuke from the OP should suffice in most cases. Of course, it wouldn't hurt if Oz were to incorporate BoyToy,com in a "stand your ground" jurisdiction.
  4. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Sucky, in what world is a 13 year boy attending a small Catholic school in the boonies of Canada "certainly educated enough" to handle the likes of Usher, Ludacris & Def Jam Records, not to mention the absolute madness to be found at the top of the American pop culture scene? And a whacky mother whose greatest concern for him was that the guy who discovered and initially signed him was a Jew! I too dislike what is apparently going on with Bieber but I don't hate him for it. So why all the venom? Seriously man, why? Just because he's a cute little twinkie with a pretty face and way too much fame and money?
  5. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    How to handle an ageing Queen:
  6. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Hito, does it not occur to you that thousands of people screaming, "Oh, Bieber, we love you no matter what!" is part of the problem?
  7. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    My best guess answers: 1) yes & 2) Most of that part of the brain that people use to cross-check their mental constructs with empirical evidence?
  8. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Sorry Hito, but Uncle Sucky is right on this one.
  9. Methinks Hudspeth misleads with this translation. How does plague sore become leech? Better might be swollen infected hemorrhoid. Son and heir would also mean that you partake of the unpleasant qualities of your bitch mother. Further, by implication, it hints that as the heir of a woman, your paternity must be in doubt. Any explication of a 14 word insult that requires three footnotes is badly in need of a rewrite.
  10. I'm wondering if ten years from now folks will look back at the Sochi Olympics and say it marked the beginning of the end for Putinism in Russia. Will this be the event that drives home to the Russian people that Kremlin corruption has gotten so out of control that the government is incapable of pulling off even the most critical projects, no matter how much money it throws at it? http://www.businessinsider.com/sochi-olympics-a-monstrous-scam-2013-5
  11. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Well, with Putin, it's hard to tell if he disapproves or is just holding back a wet fart. Hmmm... OK, I'm going with wet fart.
  12. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I apologize, Paragon. It was ill-mannered of Sucky and me to hijack your thread, not to mention disrespectful of the subject. I'll do my best to avoid doing it again.
  13. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Puppies In Love, LOL Thank you, JKane. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
  14. The other shoe just dropped. Seems that Conner's baseball playing boyfriend of six months also came out. http://www.outsports.com/2014/2/3/5372976/chandler-whitney-gay-baseball-walla-walla So much for my fantasy. No way I'd ever going to compete against this guy. (sigh) Well, maybe they'll get bored with each other and start looking for a 3-way. Anybody know how long 6 months is in gay years?
  15. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    What world are these people living in that they figure they can hide that figure skating is chock a block full of gays? Do they think if they don't talk about it, nobody will notice?
  16. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Ewwww... Well, go ahead and stick a pitchfork in him, Sucky, he's dead to me now.
  17. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Well, truthfully, lookin's last paragraph pretty much covers most of my thoughts on the subject. LOL, especially that last part and especially since Bieb's started to muscle up so nicely. (Thanks for the pix, TY ; can you find any showing off a cute, newly improved, more muscular white boy ass?)
  18. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Whoa, big boy, You think I don't see what you're doing? You're judging, that's what! Here I am having a perfectly good go round with Sucky (& both of us having all kinds of fun scraping I might add)... and there you are all "Oh, no, you're judging!" "Voice of reason" my fat ass. Well I ain't havin none of that. And (best guess) neither will Sucky. ==== Come on, Sucky. Let's just ignore grumpy old lookin. LOL, back to business!
  19. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    OK, I think I finally got it: 1) actor + impeccable body (of work) = free pass 2) pop singer + cute butt = pitchfork time ---- Wait! Wait! I think I've fallen into an even deeper conundrum: Does this mean that Hoffman's acting in that syrupy Robin Williams vehicle Patch Adams is to be classified as impeccable? ---- Now I'm more confused than ever.
  20. ???? One? ==== On a more serious note, the blogger himself raises the same issue: a ( rjvzs@**.com ) submitted to victoriangentlemeninlove : "The subjects of the August 17, 2013 and October 30, 2011 photos appear to be the same pair. Their hats, the chairs, the curtain (and especially the cord around it) are all the same. I suspect that the set is in fact modern but made to look old." They do indeed, well spotted! As to the age of the photographs; it is difficult with many of these images to tell if they are indeed vintage (or of what vintage), especially as many come with no provenance if we’ve reblogged them from elsewhere. Generally we just have to go with the aesthetic, and if anyone would like to offer more details, please do.
  21. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Kind of sad for Peyton. Otherwise you're right, RA1, not much of a game.
  22. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    :laugh:
  23. ROFLMAO...lookin, I'm the last person you should expect to be able to retrace my steps through the swamps of the internet but I'll do my best. ===== Son of a bitch, I did it!! Try http://victoriangentlemeninlove.tumblr.com/ Victorian Gentlemen in Love, putting Nebuchadnezzar out to grass since 1837 to give it its full title. ==== The blog is one guy's effort to document male/male photographs from deep time. Most seem to be from his personal collection. He's posted a number of rare photo's of Oscar Wilde and friends plus some of other well known Queers, but most are of anonymous regular guys who happen to be displaying a bit too much personal affection for the camera. LOL, and there's a scattering of overt Uranian porno, of course: one of a set of five & &
  24. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    See Sucky, this is what I don't get. A 48 year old man checks out of rehab, immediately shoots himself up with a lethal dose of heroin and it's "an unfortunate loss of a theatric Treasure." A 19 year old kid gets buzzed, acts a bit of a fool and it's all torches and pitchforks time. I get that the Bieb is acting badly. I get that he may well be on track for an unfortunate rendezvous with the parking lot of the Viper Room in 3 or 4 years. I even get that he may harm others in route to said parking lot. I just don't get why Hoffman's death evokes regret but Bieber's likely fate brings out venum and malice.
  25. Thanks guys. I knew there had to be some good captions in there somewhere, but you guys have exceeded all expectations.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.