Everything posted by MsGuy
-
NYPD busts man after mistaking breath mints for Ecstasy
You're all wrong. It's perfectly acceptable for cops to lie under oath. However it is considered somewhat unsporting to tell a lie even the judge can't listen to with a straight face. "I immediately left a double murder scene and rushed to Mr. Simpson's house because I feared the killer might be hunting him too. I went there only to warn him he was in danger." (LAPD's version of probable cause)
-
Air India Sucks
RA!, I think the poor dear has suffered enough. Maybe we should show some compassion and lay off ragging on him. hee hee hee
-
Air India Sucks
I take it Air India declined to refund your tickets. Hahahahahahahaha... "Sir, I have graciously explained many times why such a thing can not be done but this American just keeps ranting on about some clerk in Bankock."
-
Tom Daley, British Olympic Diver comes out
For all he's a self-hating 'court gay' clearly bitter over his rejection by established gay literati, Lopez makes some interesting points. And has a fascinating back story. http://lgbtpov.frontiersla.com/2012/08/19/bisexual-csun-prof-robert-oscar-lopez-explains-support-for-regnerus-study/
-
Inadvertant Cobalt 60 hijacking
Life (or in this case death) imitates art. This is a spot on variation of the 'dead cat in a package' urban legend, subcategory: 'live wild cat in a box'.
-
Caption This (12-4-13)
"Oh, Mr. Oz, what did you say your room number was?"
-
One Directions "Harry Styles" Has a Secret
Hey! Leave me out of this!
-
15 Forgotten English Words You Should Know
"scuddle (v.): to run with an affected haste. Example: “Desperate to look important and with nothing to do, she scuddled around the office like a pinball.” Next time someone tries to look busy by dashing about and panting needlessly, call them on their blatant scuddling." With all due deference both to you and Mr. Forsyth, AdamSmith, I suspect "scuddle" is merely an alternate spelling/pronunciation of "scuttle", a perfectly good (and current, not forgotten) term. Properly used, it's even standard English, not slang. Example: "The priest scuttled into the shadows as soon as the altar boys started pointing at him." "Feaguing" I can accept actually happened, if only because there's hardly anything we humans won't get up to given enough time and boredom, but the thought that it was common enough to require a specific word for it is just horrific beyond words. Speaking of which, what's the word for behavior that's horrific beyond words?
-
Joke for the Day: Add more if you want
- Your Christmas wish list?
Even money Jesse had something more like this in mind:- Poop poll
Twinklover, I'm only happy that you trust the board enough to come out to us. I, for one, will do my best to be supportive and not mock your horrible disgusting affliction.- Swedish HIV/AIDS awareness commercial
So which will we see first on American TV? 1) Male/male flavor wrestling? 2) Female/female flavor wrestling? 3) Co-ed flavor wrest;ing?- Fecal Transplants Are Good for You!
As an alternative, you can now just pray the fat away. http://www.foxnews.com/health/2013/12/02/pastor-rick-warren-releases-new-faith-based-diet-book/ Not clear if this is medically approved either, JKane.- Fecal Transplants Are Good for You!
On the other hand, if you're the kind who counts calories, eats healthy and exercises regularly, likely you aren't contemplating a fecal infusion in the first place. Just saying.- 13-Year Old Bar Mitzvah Boy Makes Case For Gay Marriage
Forget the women. With the Lubovitchers, it's the Rebbe he's got to watch out for.- Beiber and My Guy Jo Kwon hanging out together
LOL, am I allowed to say, "So gay!" ---- Google under Jo Kwon.- LUCKY
OMG... AdamSmith started it. It's all his fault!- The $38 billion nuclear waste fiasco
That's it, baby... give it to me hard.- Rush Limbaugh for Speaker
"Funny pages got to be in here somewhere."- The $38 billion nuclear waste fiasco
I just love it when you talk all scientific like that,AS. Gives me a hard on.- LUCKY
It's not really fighting unless you forget your code word.- Christmas recipes
"...replacing nutmeg with mace makes a big improvement in subtlety." Exactly. It's not so much you notice the mace as the rest of the flavors just taste better. "Which makes sense with the two being related, mace being the covering of the seed which is nutmeg." Learned something new. Guess my day wasn't totally wasted. ---- Oh, and shout out to Wayout. It was the citron I was thinking of, I guess.- Rush Limbaugh for Speaker
TY, like so many clever ideas to reform Washington, yours ignores the political realities of the situation. Ain't no way you're gonna get a majority of those proud congresscritters to bend the knee to an outsider.- The $38 billion nuclear waste fiasco
"cooling pools" Aren't those one of the things that have been giving the Japanese fits? Something about spent rods wanting to melt down/catch fire if the constant replenishment of their water is interrupted? And "dry cast" storage. AS, didn't you tell me something once about how, after a few years, the stuff in them brews itself into some kind of vile radioactive gunk from hell and starts eating its way out ( to the surprise of the experts)?- Christmas recipes
At first glance, you wouldn't think that mace would work in a sweet cake like this but I bet it works magic. Mace and orange extract are my secret ingredients in sweet potato casserole. AS, I think I'll try your pound cake recipe this year. My mother had a good one but somehow it got lost in the house cleaning after her death. PS. What are those rubbery green things they put in store bought fruitcakes? I always wondered. You never see them anywhere else. Nasty little buggers, whatever they are. - Your Christmas wish list?