Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MsGuy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MsGuy

  1. MsGuy replied to RA1's topic in The Sandbox
    AS, I think it's time to drop this. I realize the compulsion is strong but I have confidence you can overcome it. Please. Are you content to act as Sucky's cats paw? ----- And Sucky...so nice to see you playing your usual genteel self, doing your best to bring peace to the board. Butter wouldn't melt in your mouth.
  2. MsGuy replied to RA1's topic in The Sandbox
    Bert Larh? In your dreams maybe!
  3. MsGuy replied to RA1's topic in The Sandbox
    Why did I suddenly feel like Tin Man When Dorothy kissed lookin Scarecrow?
  4. Just slipped your mind, huh?
  5. Or O.D. in the parking lot of the Viper Room, whichever.
  6. MsGuy replied to RA1's topic in The Sandbox
    LOL, I didn't know Charlie was an undercover cop! ---- Sucky, a while back Lucky was the moving force in rescuing this site from a near death experience, so I'm inclined to give his views on these matters considerable weight. Even if he does think I'm a nasty old poopy head.
  7. Interesting case of jury nullification. But did the jury action show an inclination of sympathy with the couple's wish to get married, or demonstrate a libertarian bent common among Kentucky folks. or show a certain awe of whack-a-doodles acting out their incomprehensible but God inspired religious principles?
  8. Great find, Lucky! I'm not qualified to judge the substance of Mr. Bangkokbois blog but the writing is first rate and laced with good natured humor. Even the comments from readers were well above average in quality. I read several pages and will gradually work my way through his blog as I have time and energy. Thanks again for pointing me to this blog. I recommend anyone interested in Thailand and the relationships between farangs and bar boys give it a look.
  9. How long 'till they find him on the concrete outside the Viper Room?
  10. It's more posts I require, Mr. Christian, and, by God, it's more posts I'll have. And no more of that poopy foolery or I'll give them a touch of the cat!
  11. Well, I really enjoy the threads about Brazil. Those about Thailand too. And Prague. Spain and Germany, not so much. Can't really say why. Maybe not exotic enough. Many of the guys who post in the travel section have a knack for making me feel like I've actually learned something about the places they write about. But, all in all, I agree that lately things have been getting a bit thin as far a topics go. Maybe I should go pick a fight with the new conservative guy down in Politics. That would give me something to look forward to.
  12. Aren't orchestra seats the good 'uns, the one you buy when you want to impress your date? I've read that tourism is way up in New York the last couple of years, recession not withstanding. So I'm guessing ticket sales are robust enough for the theater crowd to jack up prices and make hay while the sun shines. Still, 300 bucks for a pair of seats does seem a bit high even for orchestra.
  13. MsGuy replied to AdamSmith's topic in Politics
    What is it about the interim agreement you dislike, Bucknaway?
  14. Couldn't agree more, Lucky. Please note it was AS and Lurker who started it (as usual). However I have to point out my own post is redeemed by its scientific, historical, literary and theological value.
  15. Don't blame me, AdamSmith started it. And when I told him to stop, he just kept right on doing it. So it's all your fault, AS!
  16. ??? OK, I'll bite...just how did China manage to spoil the US pecan crop?
  17. Oh shit, AS slipped in to the 3rd page before I could finish my post. Oh well, no use wasting a perfectly clean diaper.
  18. OK, guys, that's two full pages of poop humor. Shall we wipe up and call it quits?
  19. Disinformation campaign designed both to deflect current critisim of administration's use of the espionage laws and, with luck, lull their targets out to where they can snatch them. Or maybe the leopard has changed its spots. One never knows with these guys. But, as I said in response to one of RA1's posts, one thing we know for sure is they're lying. Even when they tell the truth, they're lying. Maybe especially when they tell the truth.
  20. Hahahahahahaha...in my experience, this attitude is not found solely in Brazil.
  21. "Was Rockwell gay, whether closeted or otherwise?" I've often wondered about this myself. Not that I knew anything to speak of about his personal life; it's just that something in many of his paintings seemed to appeal a little too much to the gay side of me. Maybe something unstated about an idealized relationships between guys.
  22. "...the problem with doing Nixon is that if you make him look nice, he doesn’t look like Nixon anymore.” A telling observation. For you all too young to remember him clearly, there was just something unlikeable about the man, a kind of (half) hidden nastiness.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.