Everything posted by MsGuy
-
Mary Renault Novels: The Persian Boy; Fire From Heaven
Second Lucky's endorsement of Renault's novels. Of the two, I preferred The Persian Boy but both are very sweet love stories mixed in with a more or less historical take on Alexander. LOL, poor Hesphaistion had to suffer through quite a bit of blue ball before the course of true love finally ran true, but then I suppose most of us have had some experience with that.
-
Caption This Aug 29th 2013
Don't put yourself out too much, but if you happen to have a spare twink or two laying around the house, that would make a nice surprise.
-
Caption This Aug 29th 2013
When did Davey get all that ink?
- When the mighty fall...
-
Are They Out Of Their Minds?
Not only do you qualify, RA1, but I would have no one else piloting our charter.
-
Are They Out Of Their Minds?
As soon as I cash my $600 million lottery check, I plan to send all our worthy posters on a month long vacation to Tahiti together with the escort(s) of their choice. I'm thinking this expenditure meets any reasonable standard of probity (given the immense number of starving escorts that will be raised from penury).
-
Hilarity at the other site? Oh my!
However, some owners are more pedestal ready than others.
-
Hilarity at the other site? Oh my!
Now that's just plain weird. When you think about it, he would almost have to ban you once he counterfeited posts in your name. That's not something that would bear open public discussion and, knowing you, Lucky, there's no way you would just grit your teeth and grin and bear it. What on earth possessed Daddy to do such a thing in the first place?
-
Bible thumping
That's a whole lot of insight for one post, Hito. You never cease to surprise me.
-
Memories of Mom
My Mom was a bat-shit crazy, manipulative harridan when the mood was on her (something broken in her head, I guess), but she loved me and tried her best to be supportive of a son she never really understood. I loved her, she loved me, in the end we found ways to knock along together without leaving too many scratches or scars. She's been gone 6 years now and I still miss her.
-
I hope MsGuy is ok
ahahahahahahahaha...
-
I hope MsGuy is ok
For me Spring cleaning = vacuuming the rugs, scrubbing out the bath room and sorting through the dirty laundry piles to pick out the 10 or 12 loads that really need to get washed.
-
I hope MsGuy is ok
We are products of a cultural tradition that fosters a certain scepticism toward the state (and authority in general). Hito, I believe, comes at these issues from a background that is inclined to regard the state and authority as benevolent until proven otherwise. To me, both intuitivly and intellectually, our tradition seems closer to the truth. But I expect he would say much the same for his.
-
I hope MsGuy is ok
LOL, Hito, I assure you any report of me cleaning &/or sweeping a garage is a hallucination of the internet. Now as to how you knew I split a pizza with my nephew, I'm baffled. And more than a little freaked out that such info would be available on the net. Maybe just a coincidence with someone of the same name? jeesus, what's the world coming to?
-
MsGuy is back!
Sorry for pulling a vanishing act like that, guys. Just got my computer back from the local geeks 9 hours ago (geeks around here don't do house calls) and it took me at least 2 hours to get the thingamajigs plugged back in (all but one of the little notes I taped to the hairball of wires while unplugging them fell off, so best laid plans and all that ). Damned thing still couldn't find the internet and the geeks were gone for the day, but, for reasons completely unknown to me, after being shut off for an hour, it suddenly started working. Except the speakers. Oh, well. Warm wet kisses to everyone & especially Hito . I missed you guys.
-
Trip to the moon
Damn! Clearly my proposal wants a bit of a re-think.
-
Hillary: secretary of empowerment
Me neither. She seems worn out, almost frail. I'm wondering if there's more to it than just being tired.
-
Trip to the moon
LOL, why not just have the pilot put his thumb over the hole? Simplify! Simplify!
-
Chinese hackers attack NY Times
Maybe they were hungry? ---- The crooks often make it a practice to test out your account with a small charge first, just to make sure it's still valid and that they've gotten kosher info. A storekeeper is much more likely to kick up a fuss and call the cops if they're trying to walk out of his shop with an $800 flat screen & a bad card.
-
In Alabama, Life Is All About Football
LOL, think of it as a kind of Hito-esque stream of conciousness post, RA1.
-
In Alabama, Life Is All About Football
Still, there's nothing that beats a double first cousin for an evening's dalliance.
-
In Alabama, Life Is All About Football
They even have been known to take up with the occasional unicorn:
-
In Alabama, Life Is All About Football
Of course that's not to say Alabama boys don't have other interests too. They love their dogs: And their ducks:
-
In Alabama, Life Is All About Football
LOL, ROLL TIDE!
-
In Alabama, Life Is All About Football
A link in a post on the other board got me wondering about Bruce Webber, the photographer, so I googled his pix. And as soon as I started browsing, OZ's rant about the H.S. football coach popped into my head, along with the realization that I haven't been contributing my fair share of beefcake fotos for BoyToy's galleries. (Does anyone else still feel a bit awkward saying 'BoyToy' rather than "MER"?) At any rate here you have it: Msguy's field guide to Alabama and the cuties that dwell there as seen through the eyes of Bruce Webber. Of course it takes a lot of back yard practice to make one of Sabin's teams.