Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MsGuy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MsGuy

  1. How on earth do you live in Thailand as long as you have and not pick up conversational Thai? LOL, you can take the boy out of Alabama, but you can't take Alabama out of the boy!
  2. AS, the difference is that you're always the one ringing the doorbell and I'm always the one flying through the screen door. ---- And yes, Lucky, this thread has been hijacked. Ransom bids will be entertained in the order recieved.
  3. OK, OZ, if lookin's latest doesn't draw you out, I'm gonna have to request the US Embassy in Bangkok to start dredging for your corpse.
  4. So AS is off in Vegas and you come calling? And it's out the back door again as soon as he gets back? I ain't like that, Hito. No siree, I don't play that game.
  5. Bless your heart, Hito, it's entirely too late for that. Just hike your flighty self back to AdamSmith's arms!
  6. Hmm...three parts works too. And I have good precedent in Caesar.
  7. It occurs to me that I could have gotten a head start on this bloody business by dividing the post above in twain.
  8. I note that OZ has declined to clarify the ambiguity lookin discovered in the contest rules, so just to be on the safe side, lookin, I suggest we both endeavor to endure and post sufficient entries to cover all the bases. Damn, looks like I have a lot of posting ahead of me today. (sigh) I hate deadlines.
  9. You got that right, lookin. Last time I thought Hito and I had something going, AdamSmith rang the doorbell and, whoosh, I was shoved out the back door faster than a Log Cabin Republican at the conservative national convention. In all fairness to Hito, I have to admit when I received my pants and shoes back by mail two days later, they were cleaned, pressed and polished.
  10. I would like to "like" this, lookin, but that butt is just too far gone. Jeezuz, show us some mercy!
  11. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Definitely censored around here. I think the level of censorship depends on your local librarian and his/her oversight board.
  12. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Hmmm...what if he's just another straight kid recruited to fill the roll of gay guy for the band?
  13. Yep, yep, your Moma was a smart lady. Most straights just don't think about gays all that much. Yeah, many find the whole idea kinda icky or odd or wrong, but basically they have plenty of other things to occupy their minds. Now those that get themselves all worked up and frothing at the mouth and praying the gay out, they're the ones you'll find trying on their wife's undies.
  14. Damn it, I knew that "JoePa" was going a step too far, but did I pay myself the least bit of attention? Nick Saban = Alabama Head-Coach-For-Life (in wating) JoePa = Joseph Paterno, late Head-Coach-For-Life of Penn State football team. Scandals/boys/showers/cover-ups/criminal trials??? Come on, guys, quit yanking my chain, that's got to ring a bell !!!
  15. Hmmm... Bama puts the whup on the ladies of Notre Dame, thereby proving the obvious: undefeated nationally does not equal one loss in the SEC guantlet. SEC shares out Bama's 1/2 the Championship big bucks and gloats over how good life is: Notre Dame pockets it's 1/2 and gloats over not having to share; everybody else grumbles from the shadows that the system needs to be fixed. Nick Sabin grabs his enormous bonus & extends his contract to 2047 recieving the right, inter alia, to name 3 members to the Uni's board of directors; the world waits impatiently for a meltdown at Tuscaloosa of 7.9 on the JoePa scale.
  16. Oh my fucking God! None of the recipients of his largess tried to beat his stupid ass?
  17. If you could arrive at the reunion banquet with both the BF's in tow, no doubt yall would be the talk of the town for decades, Oz! Wonder how hard it would be to get them a couple of tourist visas?
  18. hahahahahahahaha...
  19. LOL, right in the eye!
  20. MsGuy replied to Lucky's topic in The Beer Bar
    Just gave you a little of both, Lucky.
  21. How about a side bet on whether your home state or mine will be last? Second bet: will either of us live long enough to collect?
  22. Oops, I forgot to register! Thanks, Hito. ---- Starting at 2155.
  23. Seems like a well thought through, focused promotion to me. Congrats to OZ! Maybe add a temporary banner on the entry page to catch the attention of all those site visitors that currently bypass the Forum section altogether? "WIN ACCESS TO 1,000's OF FREE PORNOS. REGISTER IN THE fORUMS SECTION. EVERYONE CAN WIN!!!" :flowers:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.