Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MsGuy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MsGuy

  1. OZ, just my personal opinion, but unless your obsession level with Tuk Tuks has reached the Glutes++ level, you should give this one a pass. Wouldn't you rather spend the estimated cost of 3,600 pounds (not including airfare) on the college education funds of numerous cute guys around the world? On the other hand, if your heart is truly set on this, please take the necessary legal precautions to ensure a swift, clean transfer of ownership of boytoy.com to TY's control, along with a sufficient endowment to cover transitional expenses. No one wants another HooBoy situation to deal with while we're in mourning for your premature passing. Oh, and do you think the family will appreciate flowers at the funeral?
  2. OK, first I read this: With a pounding heart of 145.45cc pushing 7hp of raw power to three tiny wheels, the humble auto-Rickshaw is a feat of non-engineerance. Loud, uncomfortable, prone to breaking down a lot and completely useless at protecting you from the elements, rickshaws are undoubtedly the ultimate long distance, off-road machine. Despite being designed for short distances, on roads. Possibly the least suitable vehicle on the planet for covering the entire subcontinent in two weeks. Perfect. We've a fleet of rickshaws pimped and ready to splutter you into adventuring bliss. Engine: 2 stroke, single cylinder, forced air cooled Engine Size: 145.45cc Power: 7 HP at 5000 rpm (equiv. 1 family dog) Transmission: 4 forward, 1 reverse Top Speed: 55kmph (We've seen faster, especially downhill) Fuel Capacity: 8 ltr + 1.4 reserve System Voltage: 12V , DC and then I read this: These are genuinely dangerous things to do. The website is written in a light-hearted fashion but you cannot overestimate the risks involved in taking part in this adventure. Your chances of being seriously injured or dying as a result of taking part are high. Individuals who have taken part in past Adventurists' adventures have been permanently disfigured, seriously disabled and even lost their life. This is not a glorified holiday, it's an unsupported adventure and so by its very nature extremely risky. You really are on your own and you really are putting both your health and life at risk. This is what makes them adventures. And somehow I didn't need to investigate further to know this was no trip for a 65 year old American couch potato.
  3. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    James Tiptree, jr/Alice Bradley Sheldon who published as a male because only boys wrote 'hard' science fiction.
  4. I thought you said that votes were going at $100 each? And the more the merrier?
  5. TY, yesterday the Repubs of Virginia Senate pulled off an ambush redistricting plan revising the 2011 redistricting.. The Repubs secretly (most of their own senators didn't even know about the plan in advance) prepared a gerrymander designed to cram a bunch of black voters around Richmond into a single district, thereby allowing them to create several new districts likely to have a Republican majority. Because the Vir.Senate currently has a 20 to 20 party division, the trick was to keep the plan totally secret until at least one Democrat was known to be absent for the day and pop it out for a surprise vote. When one black senator attended Obama's inauguration ceremony, they sprang the trap. After the next state election (if the courts don't block the plan), presumably they will use their new majority to redraw the Federal congressional districts. These guys just have no shame. By coincidence, the day they picked happened to be MLK Day. (sigh)
  6. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    hahahahahahahaha....
  7. Yep, that's me all over. Now where to you stand on FREE KAMCHAKA?
  8. Ahhhh...I had such a crush on River!
  9. Good point, RA1. "Continents" are to some degree human cultural constructs rather than physical objects.. The only objective way to decide the question is to look to the underlying science of plate techtonics. And it appears that neither EXPAT nor I is entirely correct. Israel (& most of the rest of the Mid-East) sits on its very own continental plate squeezed between the Eurasian Plate and the African Plate. Once again I have to admit I should have kept a more open mind. ==== On the upside, note that the far Northeast of Siberia sits on the North American Plate. I demand we send a delegation to Moscow immediately to demand the restoration of our lost territory. KAMCHAKA RETURNED OR WAR TO THE DEATH!!
  10. Drug abuse is a sin and sinners must be punished, not mollycoddled. So sayth the Lord!
  11. Sadly I have been unable to find a clip (or even a foto) of Daniel/Ginsberg getting his blow job on YouTube. Daniel states that the scene took about 1 1/2 to 2 hours to shoot, so I'm guessing it's more elaborate than a simple grab and gobble. Anyone have better luck than me? OK, OK, I have no class, no respect for the artistic integrity of the film, and ought to crawl back to my mobile home and keep quiet when my betters are speaking... but still, if anyone has the link, I would greatly appreciate you posting it for me!
  12. LOL, technically Israel is part of Asia, as is the rest of the Middle East. The dividing line is the Red Sea. Culturally & linguistically, most of the Mid-East and North Africa forms greater Arabia. Racially, it's all pretty much a jumble. But given the limited choices available to OZ to post this thread, Africa works as well as any and better than most. Which is why I was too much the gentleman to point out his error yesterday.
  13. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    It occurs to me that the Beib must have exiled his ever hovering Mom back to Canada.
  14. LOL, vegetable chili? I guess your Doctor talked you into that vegan diet. Let us know how it works out.
  15. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    LOL, it's all about the tease and the anticipation, Lucky.
  16. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Justin put on quite a show in Nashville. How long can it be before he goes full frontal?
  17. Learned something from this. Certainly a different view on the 2nd Amendment.
  18. Patience, EXPAT, let's let all the facts get out there before making a judgment.
  19. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    hahahahahaha....that's the one, I just mis-remembered the details! LOL, if it helps any, I was cheering for you all the way! & Judge Judy pegged him exactly right. Wow, I feel almost like Rockhard; now I can name-drop about the Hollywood star I know too! Thanks, Lurker.
  20. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    OMG...maybe I saw that! W/o going into detail, was that the one about a monetary dispute between you and your young (ahem) room-mate?
  21. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    OH SHIT! He's on to us! RUN, HITO, RUN & HIDE!!!
  22. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    OK but we need to keep it quiet...AS gets crazy jealous.
  23. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    PC + IE I got a couple of notices early last week, nothing since. & I haven't cleared catches or done anything else...don't know how, LOL. Oh, & I'm always signed in but I thought that was a good thing!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.