Everything posted by davet
-
Crazy Brazil domestic fares
That is totally a steal especially for that time period. Buying early usually lets you pay less, not more. I think your risk is cancellations and schedule changes, this far out.
-
Crazy Brazil domestic fares
What spectacular snobbery. They hardly travel like peasants so perhaps you should find out what it's really like.
-
Crazy Brazil domestic fares
That is their Christmas, New Year, AND summer vacation all in one. Yes, all over S. America, travel-related expenses can double in December and January.
-
Sao Paulo - Feb 2023 - is Lagoa worthwhile?
Lagoa is in Consolacao, THE gayborhood of SP and one of its main entertainment districts, gay or straight. It's very lively, lots of restaurants, barbers, juice shops, etc. It edges up to Avenida Paulista, SP's Park Avenue, on the other side of which is Jardims, an upper-class neighborhood holding the city's best restaurants and shopping. Two major subway lines cross this area. The sauna is a 10-minute walk from your choice of 3 metro stations. Lagoa might not be right anymore (for those of us who remember the old version) but it's in the right place.
-
So cute boys in Prague !
How do you contact them and do they respond?
-
How to handle regular
I have found that "quero provar outros garotos" (or something like that in portunhol) is readily accepted by everyone, with no further hassle.
-
How to handle regular
This is good update information about 117, but pls post it in a separate thread so that others can find it. (I was wondering about the Wed. night promo myself.)
- How to handle regular
-
Brazil will again require visas from Americans, Japanese, Australians and Canadians.
This is what I have and it's good till 2025. I hope it still works. I actually hadn't noticed that the airlines didn't check for my visa in the last couple trips so I didn't even know about the brief visa waiver.
-
Brazilian Saunas
You are talking about a whole overnight or just a shorter date outside the sauna? You are super lucky to find someone who would do an overnight for barely more than the 30-min. quickie rate. I have only done 1 overnight and asked about one other, but my impression is that it's roughly double the in-sauna rate. And the one guy ordered pizzas and drinks with abandon in our room but he delivered 3 loads, which he proudly counted out.
-
South American men know how to use their dicks
They were also all over Bolivia. I was told, by an Israeli girl I met on the Chile-Peru border that it's a machismo thing. After army service, they feel they can do anything, so they compete on finding the most adventurous places, and some get themselves hurt.
-
Some Specific Brazil Questions
Is Wed. still 202's free cabin day? The wait there can be pretty long too.
-
Rio/São Paulo 20231
For me it was never about the free cabines. But free cabines attracted clients which brought out the biggest and best selection of talent. That's the idea - but the talent is unavailable because it's waiting in line for 30 minutes. I think Saturday is probably the best compromise between not enough crowd and too much.
-
Brazilian Saunas
Are the guys on the clock for social add-ons like this?
-
Zurich
There must have been some delays in the remodel. Unless they changed the areas of non-access, what I saw a few months ago was the bar, lounge, lockers, and bathrooms on the main floor and cabins, videos, play areas, and a jungle shower on the upper floor. There were about 15-20 rent boys split amongst Brazilians and East Europeans. They were good-looking and service-oriented. Better than Barcelona or Lagoa.
-
Brazilian Saunas
I've seen this phenomenon a few times and wondered. It's hard to believe they can't sneak off or be excused to make a few extra reais. Most cabine engagements take only 10-15 minutes.
-
Some Specific Brazil Questions
Many places to relax and still subtly check out guys and things. Can't beat that sightline from the lawn chairs (where our exhausted beauties rest up for their next encounter) through the locker area to the pool area. Now the site is just another skinny skyscraper condo building. Oh, the poltergeists the new residents will find!
-
Curitiba or Florianopolis or Belo Horizonte
Thank you. Your prize will be in the mail once I get there and confirm the information. I heard there are also a couple picturesque historic towns nearby.
-
Prague ?
Is Bruce Harrelson still available and reachable?
-
Rio/São Paulo 20231
I don't know if this is a subtle joke. Isn't Monday their Ladies' night now? Will I have to put on a skirt to get laid?
-
Which Rio hotels do you like?
Sao Conrado is considered one of the wealthy, quiet suburbs, but it is cheek-to-jowl and shares a metro stop with Rocinha, the largest favela in Rio and the one that "favela tours" take you to. Welcome to Brazil. You do know that there are favelas all over Copacabana and Ipanema, right? Many of the guys working at 202 walk down from the favela right up the hill.
-
Gogos at Lagoa in São Paulo
The guys seem to segregate themselves psychologically. "I'm a stripper, not a go-go." "I'm a go-go, but I would never sell my body." Whatever makes them feel better about continuing to give us happiness.
-
Sao Paulo - Feb 2023 - is Lagoa worthwhile?
If I add up all the days I spent in SP on my multiple trips, I've "lived" there longer than I did in NYC the summer I interned there. I used to go only for the saunas and used to think, of the old Lagoa, that it was one of the most incredible, amazing, surprising travel and cultural experiences anywhere in the world and it's a shame that straight middle-class tourists don't get to experience it. LOL. Gradually, on the off days, I poked around odd corners of SP. The Temple of Solomon (cheesy) in the immigrant neighborhood of Mooca (more interesting), the new ritzy neighborhoods of Vila Olimpia, the way-out suburb of the famous Mocoto restaurant. I found that there are almost-charming side streets right off of the ugly highways and arterials. I even finally found a cute, quaint, colonial area - though it's 45 minutes away in Embu das Artes. Whoring around really can expand your mind!
-
Sao Paulo - Feb 2023 - is Lagoa worthwhile?
Agreed and equally surprised. Given that ad- and internet-based listings in the U.S. have been often disappointing, I was very pleasantly pleased that the guys in the SP spa sites really do look like their pictures (OK, minus a few years, but not always) and you don't get the surprise of the "muscle man with sequined purses falling out of his mouth." The 4-5 I've engaged have been cordial and boy-next-door that I think some curating and maybe training is involved.
-
Gym Recommendations
Are there any gyms known for hot trainers who are available for extra services? And how would one make the approach? I guess I could get one of the many trainers at the saunas, but they might work in distant suburbs. I'm talking about an actual, legit weight training session followed by more personal and caring attention. Maybe starting right at said gym.