Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

pylonguy71

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by pylonguy71

  1. So my experience traveling to Brazil...I was 35 when I was last there, gym fit and I got a lot of attention inside and outside of the saunas, and a lot of the guys I met were bi and offered threesomes with their girlfriends. I agree with other posters in the need to exercise extreme caution when meeting guys in public places like the beach. But I feel that, from your description, you can easily talk with sauna guys about what you are looking for and I think you will have a lot of options and success. And you can score via guys on the beach as well, just use caution. I'm looking forward to hearing about your adventures!
  2. That's a really great deal Lucky, and flights from Bogota to Medellin are incredibly cheap (I flew business class for $50!). Grab it if you still can!
  3. Respectfully to Lucky, I have not in any way tired of your beautifully written tales of your Brazil adventures! Far from it. I see the narrative progression as you have deepened your friendships etc there and honestly can't wait for more. Def continue this (and future) threads!!! Unquestionably my favorite threads on this forum.
  4. Numazu's epic, wonderful reports have inspired me to book a flight to Rio for late Feb next year. I haven't been down to Brazil since 2005! So I'm so excited to re-explore the incredible sauna scene (and try out Grindr and Instagram for some more local talent). I've been more focused on Eastern European and Russian fitness models the last decade. But nothing compares to Brazilians when it comes to sensuality and sexuality. Quick question - Does anyone know if the United flight from Houston to Rio is outfitted with the new Polaris business class seats?
  5. I just contacted him about doing some travel with me. He seems very nice and that ass is perfection! If you have a session with me, please let me know how he was.
  6. Oz, were the guys you hooked up with locals or Westerners? Singapore, like Dubai, is a major financial city and it def draws a lot of top tier escort talent into town.
  7. Yes, I thought there was going to be an update on Sunday. Clearly numazu1 is having far too good a time down there
  8. Hey Tomcal, did a search for "Brazilian and Mexican Guys" and nothing came up. How can I join?
  9. If only all guys aged as well as Velvety! He posted a shirtless video on his private social media today and looks outstanding IMHO. and MUCH younger than 30! With that perfect complexion I'd peg him for 25. And I have "pegged" him lol. That ass is perfection, and I'm the lucky guy that got to pop his cherry wayyyy back in the day when I met him via another escort but before he started working as one. I was actually really surprised when he got into the biz, because he had no interest in it when we met. But I guess seeing his friend make so much money was too much of a temptation. Funnily enough, his friend (who was 18 when he was 23) is now gone from the escorting biz. But Velvety keeps coming back.
  10. waiting with excitement for your next installment! I so love your writing style. As I've written to you privately before, you are a natural storyteller. I feel like I've been on your travels with you after reading your wonderful posts.
  11. I'm curious Riobard, how much guys like Pav and Dom charge for a sauna session? Surprised to hear that guys of their calibre are working the sauna but makes a Zurich visit all the more tempting. I've been wanting to top Pavol's incredibly fuckable ass for some time!
  12. Velvety looks amazing for his age. And he is deeply sensual and interactive in bed. Amazing kisser and such a beautiful cock and ass. He's def in my top three of all time.
  13. I spent about 11 days in Athens last year with my boyfriend. We loved it! AMAZING food, incredible historic sites and a rich cafe culture. The high end area in the center of the city (I forget the name) has a really great walking street that runs uphill and boasts a number of super hip indoor/outdoor bar/restaurants and is busy all day and evening. Gay bars and clubs are plentiful and really fun. Def would love to return. Haven't been to Santorini but have heard it's beautiful.
  14. So have you had positive messages about GP from any of the guys above? Did you have that in your profile?
  15. I did. But I already bought my flights, as I'm leaving quite soon. But I'll def look into that card for future travel. Thanks!
  16. So, I changed my travel plans from my intended trip back to Rio. Due to a few factors, I decided to check out Columbia instead (and possibly head to Brazil afterwards). Will arrive into Bogota Jan 15 and have a flight back to California on Feb 4. I haven't booked accommodation yet, but found incredibly appealing and stylish options in both Bogota and Medellin on airbnb. Amazed at how much more value they are than similar options in Rio. I've contacted a couple of guys from Instagram and will use Grindr once I touch down to connect to more. My type is clean cut/fitness guys and there seems to be an abundance on Instagram. A little nervous to explore a totally new country, but from what I've read, Columbia is considerably safer than before, so I'll just exercise the same caution I would in Rio. If anyone has any fitness model recommendations for Bogota or Medellin, please DM me. I'll be posting updates and reviews here during my trip.
  17. That spreadsheet cracked me up! In the best way. I am lucky to even check my bank statements when traveling, let alone compile such a detailed spread. Bravo!
  18. Hey Tassojunior, just sent you a PM about this post.
  19. It's as simple as finding models on Instagram or Chaturbate and talking with them. And avoiding any agencies in Russia.
  20. I have a PLUS membership, so I can't speak to problems occurring without it, but the new interface is indeed incredibly poorly designed. You click on Q in the main menu for escorts, but navigating locations, which used to be so simple in classic, is now a mindf#$%k. I worked it out after a while, but it's such a poorly designed new interface.
  21. asdsrfr, thanks for your tip on brazilianexpress - found some great round trip options there for Jan. Good flights with either Lan or Copa for $800 round tirp in mid January. Given that they're both the same price, which of these airlines do you guys prefer? While I would prefer the convenience of a direct flight, the connections are fine with both options and I'm happy to put the savings toward a nice airbnb (looking in the Ipanema/Leblon area). I stayed in a private apartment on my last visit and that worked perfectly. That was in the pre-airbnb era, so it's going to be so much simpler not having to deal with a rental agency.
  22. Another wonderful update! I for one love the details and don't find them too graphic whatsoever. Given I don't yet have access to Tomcal's club, I'm just using my imagination to conjure up Guilherme's beauty. lol
  23. Thanks for these valuable and useful tips. I'm going to set a tracker on google flights. I've got some flexibility with my dates which helps.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.