Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PopeFrancis

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PopeFrancis

  1. The photo is from an anti-Bolsonaro protest in London two weeks ago. I understand the protests against him in Brazil were much larger.
  2. I generally leave the sauna 4 hours before the flight. Last time I was in Lagoa on a Sunday (around 4-5pm) there were enough guys there. I then jet-ubered to Fragata (supposed to be good on a Sunday) And though the place was packed with customers (and strippers), there seemed to be fewer garotos
  3. ...and a day later he's removed the Villa Gianni references and reduced his 1 hour price from £150 to £80!
  4. This guy is actually advertising that he's working out of Villa Gianni... https://www.sleepyboy.com/uk/london/escort/BrentStyles ...so I'm guessing he's £100 if seen there.
  5. Bar Fama was the highlight of my last trip to Brazil. Young skinny guys who willingly fell to their knees and then later bent over Me: How much? Him: 30 Reais (about £7 or $8) Me: Are you serious? Him: Yes 30 R Me: You can't sell yourself for that small amount? Him: OK... 50 R It was genuinely sordid, dirty and exciting. They were even queuing up to be my next purchase! Not the sort of place you go to for clean white sheets and rose petals on the bed. (there is no bed)
  6. I would say that by far the most popular website is vivalocal is terms of turnover... http://search.vivalocal.com/acompanhantes-gays/br Another of the many is fatalmodel https://fatalmodel.com/ and a very famous website in Porto Alegre is The Models http://themodels.com.br/homens/ ...and if you go there now, you can see Nicolas and Junior Cristhian who also offer themselves as the double act Irmãos ...and here's a few websites detailing how they tried to blackmail a television presenter in Sao Paulo at the beginning of 2018... https://www.meionorte.com/entretenimento/famosos/garoto-de-programa-pede-r-10-mil-para-divulgar-foto-de-leo-dias-334726 https://www.metro1.com.br/noticias/vida-alheia/50532,garoto-de-programa-quer-r-10-mil-para-divulgar-foto-de-jornalista.html https://amazonasnews.com/day-maccarthy-expoe-foto-intima-de-supostos-miches-amazonense-com-leo-dias/ Nowadays they shuttle around the south of Brazil... Porto Alegre - Balneário Camboriú - Curitiba ...apparently too scared to return to Sao Paulo!
  7. My memories of Tuesdays are there are about 10-12 garotos and very few clients. Buyers market.
  8. Love your writing style, it's fast pace and the surprise appearance by the elderly couple!... made me laugh!
  9. I carry my phone with me to the bar / lockers / cabins etc (but then I don't bother with the sauna itself) It never stays in the locker. I use it for Google Translate and to take photos I take the photos in the cabins at the end of the session Many are happy to pose naked. Some put their towel back on. Only one has ever refused to have his face in the picture (despite his face eventually being all over vivalocal) As well as taking a couple of photos, I now ask them to take a selfie - as I'm interested in how the guy sees himself
  10. Yes!... it's the moment Riobard's been waiting for... the END! Which of course means more of the same old guff... explicit gift giving... full frontal pricing... and even more "Who gives a fuck if they've even got a name?" personal snippets... Day 14: Wednesday - Curitiba Today I explore the city centre... and it seems a lot more conventional... wide streets... parks and squares... not the Blade Runner set that is Porto Alegre's downtown. There's a large park called Passeio Publico (I think)... which has bird enclosures... snake house... aquarium... very interesting... all free... all just walk in. Next Praca Osorino - a very busy square with lots of cottaging in the public toilet... unfortunately I don't possess the currency to make that work... so I sit outside... Two guys on a bench… They’re both garotos. The one on the right approaches me - neck tattoos++ - he's called Lucas... he seems like a nice guy… he offers himself for 70R and suggests a nearby motel... ...but I've got my bag, my cards, my phone... it's all too much of a risk... Last stop is Rua 24 Horas - a shopping mall which... you guessed it... closes at 11pm! Another homage to the Crystal Palace I think.... Wednesday Night It's Sauna Opinião's big night!!!... and the place is teeming with rent boys... The skinniest guy in the building has parked himself in the outdoor seating area. He’s alone and looking at his phone. I go outside. Do the overlong stare. He smiles. He approaches. Wellington …who admits that he is active only... and, given this breath of fresh honesty, I suggest 50 for kisses... I suggest getting a room... he suggests not wasting my money... and he leads me around upstairs until he finds an out of the way spot... he ushers the other guys away... and he kisses well... a nice guy... His street look is the sort of thing they're all wearing. Next I speak to a guy who also admits he too is active only... Is Wednesday night Truth Night?... I can't remember his name... but he wastes no time dragging Gustavo Henrique (from yesterday) to my table. Gustavo is keen for another payday and offers himself for 70. We again go to a room and he does it all. Agreed 100 Paid 120 And so the bar is shaping up... the clients tend to gather and chat in groups (like around a massive table)... the boys mill around, hoping to attract attention... He's been sitting on a stool, rather aloof and not part of the "gang", since I arrived... he's dressed like how your mother would choose to dress you... nice shirt... nice jeans... and as I'm working my way through waist measurements, he's next!... we make eye contact... Romeo Yes! …he says he's passive!... He asks for 120. I say 100 and more if you're good. He agrees... And he is bloody AMAZING! Kisses with passion... sucks forever... and then rides me and rides me... stands and gets fucked... turning for kisses throughout. It's like real sex. His body is muscular... taut and smooth... he has a beautifully shaped muscular backside... he's unbelievable. We're sitting there... clearly pleased to be with one another... I realise the chances of finding anything remotely comparable to him are nil... so I make him an offer he cannot refuse... 500 total to come back to my hotel until 11pm (I'll need to sleep rather than worrying about his departure in the morning)... he agrees. We walk to the hotel. Buy him some drinks. We chat. His hope for the future is to be a body builder... is that a job?... He has a number of problems.... I noticed that he held tightly onto the handrail and closed his eyes in the lift... he has difficulty getting an erection (which he blames on diabetes and hypertension medication that he's taken today)... That said, he does manage to get a temporary erection later which he is overjoyed with!... He's bisexual... has a son... works as a waiter... gets 1200 per month... he was given up for adoption at 1 because the father refused to believe he was his son... adopted by alcoholics who beat him... he left home at 14... he's totally adorable. We chat away... he readily corrects my Portuguese... he finds it strange when I tell him he's like the best of the POA passivo boys... he says most Curitiba clients are passive so his work is limited... he asks about life in London... he seems like a small town boy with little experience of other places... he google translates to say that his job is difficult when he has to leave but he wants to stay (meaning with me!) And then a marathon of kissing... him sucking me... me rimming him... He asks if I'm ticklish? I don't think so. He's referring to the roof of my mouth... and then sets about demonstrating... Every now and again when he pulls back from kissing, I see Leandro. These guys look similar. I feel bad for thinking that. He's totally adorable. Whatsapp exchanged. He gets dressed. Then he pulls out a knife... (the pause was simply for dramatic effect) ...to show me the lengths he has to go to to protect himself on the streets... he says everywhere is dangerous at night. Agreed 500 Paid 600 + CK One Red The perfect ending. Totally adorable. But I don’t see myself ever coming back here. Day 15: Thursday - Sao Paulo Terrible flight from Curitiba to Sao Paulo (where my possessions are taken out of the overhead lockers to make room for people who've brought larger items) And then a purposeful 7 hour stopover in Sao Paulo before the London Flight Here’s my Tomcal-ian plan… 4.15pm Flight arrives at GRU 1hr Uber to Fragata (after ages trying to find the Uber) 6pm Arrive Fragata 8.20pm leave Fragata 1hr Uber to GRU 9.30pm Security etc 11.40pm Flight leaves Yes!... all this for 2.5 hours in Fragata! I don't know... this had seemed like a great plan... but I'm tired... and a 1hr+ traffic jam drive with no air conditioning has left me baking up. I'm hot. I don't know what’s wrong but I feel ill. Fragata on Thursday has lots of garotos and not many clients. The boys are milling round. A few come and introduce themselves. There's a HUGE tall muscular guy with bald head and long beard... must be late 30s... there's an incredibly FAT one who keeps waving his penis around... there are even very short guys... I'm not really up to doing anything… but in the sake of seeing a plan through…a kiss, chat and photo marathon… Fernando has a wife and child... works as a gogo boy... gives himself a fake name here... wants to be able to buy a house... he earns about 1200 from gogo-ing... I kind of liked him because he got upset when another garoto tried to touch his hair when he was sitting alone at a table... Wizzys I have no idea if this is his real name… but he said it was and anyway it’s tattooed on his arm... he had been asking me if I liked bad boys?... “Never” I told him…. he's from Salvador and his parents are dead. Leonardo I suppose he was the prettiest guy in the place... he's from Sao Paulo... like the others he's active (but he asks how much I'd pay for him to be passive)... the answer tonight is nothing… he carefully takes off his chains before lying on the bed and places them on paper towels on the floor before lying on the bed... says it's too dirty. All agreed 100 All paid 100 ...but then all they had to do was lie on a bed and kiss and chat... Uber back to GRU. Much less traffic. Everything went smoothly ....you should see the guys standing in the queue to board…
  11. Day 13 - Curitiba (cont) Sauna Opinião I start with a repeat of Pica-Pau... he's still the same... still fairly emotionless but does the job... and I think he's beautiful... Agreed 100 Paid 120 Vito He's both ativo and passivo... wants 150... I say 100 and more if he's good... we go to a room... He jumps on the bed... arse in the air and is slapping his backside... he is throwing himself at me for passionate kisses... he’s actioning me to constrict his neck... we kiss... he's all over the place... he doesn't suck... we try a number of positions but it doesn't go in... I don't understand... he's not pulling away... he's just not pushing down either... after going through the motions, he admits he's not passive at all... but he "wants to be" !???... abandon ship. Another liar. Is this what Curitiba is all about? Agreed 100 Paid 100 Gustavo Henrique We're both leaving different rooms at the same time... 2 seconds later he's in my room... he kisses well... he sucks with no qualms... and he gets fucked... Perhaps not someone I'd usually choose... but it saved me moping in the bar... Agreed 100 Paid 120 The rest of the night is just spent looking for anything else. There's nothing. One guy... thin and strutting around says he's both... that he was last passive 3 weeks ago... but I just don’t believe them anymore... Burger... Strawberry split... bed.
  12. Day 13: Tuesday - Curitiba Botanic Gardens Famous for its greenhouse based on Crystal Palace... it’s got a little river thing spouting up in the centre… and a little stream then runs out underneath the greenhouse. There a few stepping stones to use to enter the place… it’s all too twee… ... And their living Christmas tree... a cone shaped affair covered in red bromeliads, topped off with gold star. ...It all looks incredibly communist...
  13. Day 13: Tuesday - Curitiba Museu Oscar Neimeyer This a grand museum/gallery complex – designed by Neimeyer. It’s perhaps more contrived than many of his more well known buildings and, given it’s shape, it’s unsurprisingly known as “the Eye”. The shows are excellent… with everything written in English as well as Portuguese. There’s an exhibition of Cuban wooden sculpture with a distinctly homoerotic feel… loads of other art shows… a few rooms dedicated to the Curitiba Biennial… an exhibition on the works and life of Neimeyer… and then eventually… when you finally get into the “Eye” itself, a massive show of contemporary Chinese art. I got a bit fixated on a video of a man underwater.
  14. Day 13: Tuesday - Curitiba I've got to do this sightseeing... so I'll Uber it today... Opera House de Arame (Wire Opera House) It's a glass concert venue set across a lake. To get there you walk across a mesh bridge. It’s exciting. It’s a bit scary. It’s a place where you don’t want to drop your phone… Paul McCartney's been there (yawn!). The place itself is closed, but you can see inside and their clearly setting up for some sort of show in the future. Beneath the venue is café which is open. There are lots of people here taking photos.
  15. Sauna Opinião (cont) There's a few boys and a few clients... most wearing clothes... some in just towels. The best guy by a mile is already in the clutches of some client... but that doesn't stop me sitting within eye view and having the odd stare. With his release back to captivity, a long way off, I decide to grab the next best thing that walks past.... Alexandro He's both ativo and passivo... agrees 100... we go to get a room... He quickly undresses. Kissing him is like putting your tongue into the mechanism of a clock (he has an awkward brace and barely opens his mouth)... he doesn't suck... and when it comes to passivo... I have never seen anyone clench their buttocks so tight and he actually pulls away from you as you advance… it’s like being magnets that repel one another. Despite this he keeps saying he’s passivo. I keep telling him he's not. No I don't want to be wanked off. Not knowing enough Portuguese to argue any reduced payment, I give him 100. He's a liar. Agreed 100 Paid 100 Jhonathan ...is the guy I saw earlier… and he’s now a free man again... he is playing on his phone on a sofa... I sit at opposite end... few eye contacts and he indicates for me to come over... He's both ativo and passivo... agrees 100... we go to a room... He kisses only just... he has a beautifully thin body and a large chunky dick... he then slowly goes down into sucking with a condom... slowly... and I suck him... he lies on his back... I fuck him... slowly. There's no emotion. But he's beautiful. Agreed 100 Paid 120 ...and so I buy him a drink... I'm informed by the barman that he's not Jhonathan - he's "Pica-Pau"! ...and it seems that is what everyone calls him. Pica-Pau is the name for Woodpecker (and also the name for Woody Woodpecker) In this case it's his hairstyle that is leading to the comparison. We're at the bar... and we're having some sort of conversation!... he speaks slowly... he knows a few English words... the barman joins in... recommending tourist attractions, restaurants, areas to see... telling me that Wednesday night at Sauna Opinião is the big night... you won't find anyone at 520... "Pica" (as people regularly shout to him)... says he lives with his girlfriend (he shows me a photo of them together... she is stunning)... I think he does some work at a computer... he'll be here tomorrow... but he won't come on Wednesday because there's too much competition... he gets more clients if he just wears the towel rather than street clothes... he hopes for 2 clients per night... More than anything here, was his willingness to try and communicate... it was really nice. It’s about 9.30pm. No new clients... no new boys... I leave... Having not eaten for a while, I manage a burger and chips and a "strawberry split" at the corner cafe by my hotel.
  16. I’ve spent the last few days downloading some photos from my phone… so if it all goes to plan, you’ll see the sights of Curitiba… Day 12: Monday - Curitiba In the morning, Fabio joins me for a ride back to FOCO… then an Uber to the airport. He says goodbye. He has to get to his shop. The old terminal at POA involves lots of people following lots of coloured lines on the floor. I get there in the end – Curitiba. I chose the hotel – the Alta Reggia Plaza Hotel - based on a photo of a mural in the lobby I advise you never to do the same. Once I’m there, it's hard to make out what exactly has happened... is it an early 60's converted office block? My suite has 3 rooms and a corridor!... a marble dining table with wooden chairs... purple chairs from the Flash Gordon set... a huge plastic orchid. ...it’s my kinda place! Suitcase thrown on the bed... quick shower... and I'm google-mapping myself towards... Sauna 520 It's difficult to put into words how upsetting this place was. They insist on just towels. They insist you wear their flip flops. Mobile phones banned. Signs in every room. If you don’t speak Portuguese, you’re stuffed. It's just like a British sauna... bar area... sauna... wet room... showers... jacuzzi... a dark corridor with a few turns at the end... a room showing gay porn... a few rooms you can go in... and what looks like 2 bedrooms with locks. It is difficult to differentiate client from garoto. Most have beards. Late 20s/30s. A couple of guys say hello - they are masseurs - both with beards - both good looking but not head turning. A really muscular black guy approaches me. I guess he’s a garoto? He's nice but I tell him I prefer 'magro". I spend 3 hours just bouncing from bar to sauna to outside to lockers. Clients blow jobbing one another in the sauna. The one guy who seems younger just sits and chats with the others. It’s like a beard convention. It's terrible. I walk a few blocks to... Sauna Opinião ...which is a strange place. It's essentially a sauna version of POA’s Bar Mixx - a run down open plan 5-room dingy bar... and shower!... with a sauna somewhere... and bedrooms and a straight video room upstairs. It charges either for BAR (bar and use of rooms) or SAUNA (added sauna and locker) I go for BAR... leave my bag at Reception... and take a look... Yes it's a bar with a shower! And yes, it really is this dark...
  17. I think we're hopefully all aware that the response to money requests is Tomcal's "You wouldn't give sex away for free and I don't give money away for free" It would however be interesting to know who made this request? Someone you gave a present to? Someone you tipped handsomely? Or someone who was only paid what had been agreed?
  18. Day 9: Friday Forget Robert Mugabe, the main World News Event of today is the planned “Double Penetration of Leandro”! Together we’ve chosen the +1... Leandro doesn't want anyone from Mezzaninu... so I go for the best from Plataforma - Henrique I collect the car from Mario Quintana. Excellent job. I couldn’t tell it’d been repaired. No clients at Fabio’s shop again. It's all pretty desperate. I slip the very straight work colleague 200R because I fear he'll leave Fabio if this continues (just as the last one did) I’m messaging both Leandro and Henrique throughout the day... Henrique is a guy of few demands. Leandro drinks champagne... Henrique wants Polar beer... the locally brewed cheap beer (50p a can). I can't let this happen... so get some Leffe and Budweisers as well. I ask him to dress smart. Leandro suggests that instead of eating out… we have pizza delivery instead... I'm not sure why?... ashamed to be seen in a restaurant with me? Get here for 10pm! Get here for 10pm! But first...Plataforma! Elliot …is one of Tom's past conquests. He's been here for 10 years... smiley fidgety... the sort of smiley fidgety you get with drugs... and he does everything really well... he kisses, sucks, takes it... but he's rushing things... trying to move things on. Afterwards I tell him (this is possibly the new me coming out) Agreed 100 Paid 120 Friday night at Mezzaninu and it's the same old faces hanging around... Leandro... Matheus... Marius... a few actives... that big guy from Rio... I do nothing. The Double Penetration of Leandro 10pm and both boys arrive before 10.15pm. Leandro is wearing the jacket I bought him previously (nice touch – determined to show who’s the favoured one here!). I suggest a restaurant... Leandro easily persuades Henrique to accept delivered pizzas instead. Henrique is even more gorgeous than I remember. He is from that beach we went to in the far south of Porto Alegre. His story is basically... got girlfriend pregnant at 15... she died of pre-eclampsia... but the child survived... he's 27... he has a 12 year old son... both of their names are tattooed on his arms... he works during the day making burgers and selling food locally... he works at Plataforma because it is closer to the south of Porto Alegre than Mezzaninu (Tom and I suspect it's because he knows he beats the competition there)... he often says "I'm just a simple man" (when explaining his request for Polar beer)... but he seems very pleased that champagne and a range of continental beers are available. He seems like a really nice guy. I give Henrique some M sized cuecas (Calvin, Armani and Stonemen) and some perfume (CK One Shock)... he's really happy... and he's trying them on. The chemistry between Henrique and Leandro is good. Henrique is a man... Leandro has now changed into a "wife"... preparing everything and serving Henrique. They chat a lot... music... dance events... other garotos... saunas in Sao Paolo... drugs... (basically Leandro has experience of everything... Henrique has little). A fair amount of time was spent discussing the fate of Diego – a garoto from POA who worked in Mezzaninu last year. He decamped to Sao Paulo at the beginning of 2017 and then moved on to Brasilia. In August he was in a car being driven by his transsexual girlfriend. Two men pulled up and shot the girlfriend at point blank range. Diego was injured and went to ITU. Two days later he was dead. Henrique agrees this is very sad. I say I remember him fondly. He was one of the few POA garotos who could actually speak English (though no one could understand how he learned it) and he could be funny with it. Leandro refuses to believe he died… saying he absconded from ITU and went into hiding in Sao Paulo. Drink is flowing. The gargantuan pizza arrives. They like each other. This is going to be great... 3-way kissing ✔ 2 guys sucking me together ✔ More 2 guys sucking me together ✔ And then we hit the bed... Henrique's erection dissolves after 5 minutes. It's the alcohol. It's the poppers. And you know how difficult it is to get an erection when you've lost it and need it?.. well we're in one of those scenarios.... let's wait 10 minutes... let's wait 30 minutes... Leandro... for all of his doe-eyed coquettiveness... and despite being drunk... is a total professional... he instinctively knows what to do in most situations... and in this case he’s brought Viagra (How come you’ve got Viagra? – “You need it if you’ve got to have sex with people… but I don’t use it for you!” – do I believe him? - No!)… Henrique is given some Viagra... we wait. Leandro, sensing that all is not as it seems, is mouthing "Passivo!" to me... then suggests we all fuck Henrique. Which we do. Henrique probably is more passive as you can fuck him readily... but he's really tight! Henrique keeps insisting that he’s more active. Eventually there is an erection and Henrique throws on a condom and starts to fuck Leandro. It's forced in, it's rough, it’s too fast... and too painful. 2 days ago Leandro had my fist up him and that had gone well... but now he seems in real pain after being forcibly fucked (later he apologises for not being able to do much bottoming, saying he’s in pain and thinks he's damaged something) Can't remember much more... Leandro went to sleep... Henrique and I chatted... In the morning (3 hours later), Leandro said he didn't think he could take anything... I fucked Henrique... As Leandro texted later - "It was a pleasant evening but didn't go as expected" It was a good evening but the pair had too much to talk about and compare in Portuguese. Even when I asked what they were saying, Leandro would reply "Você sabe!" (you know!), assuming my ability was better than it is. Leandro Unspoken 600 (his usual) Paid 600 Henrique Asked 350 Paid 450 Day 10: Saturday After goodbyes... I sleep! I'm feeling unwell... probably unopposed metformin (I haven't been eating much)... Into town... I buy some books and try to go to Fabio's printer... but it's closed! Tropical rain is belting down. Pick up Tom at 3.45pm and we head off to Plataforma. 3 garotos and us. I've had one recently... the other 2 are unremarkable. I sit alone with a coke zero. Then head off… I meet Tom at the shopping centre... he is eating... I go to buy more coke. I miss him texting that he's gone to the toilet so, assuming that he's left for Mezzaninu on foot, I drive there. Of course he hasn't... he's still there waiting for me... disaster evening so far! Mezzaninu is a mixture of old faces and older faces. Nothing excites in here. The new bar staff are characterless never-there robots. Watching not very good guys trying to get business is equally miserable. Then I spot the lust of Fabio's life - Vladimir! I try to make an arrangement with Vladimir... he comes to my apartment one night... sex with Fabio... I pay Vladimir. I text him the proposal. But it’s unlikely to happen as Vladimir has to leave at 9pm. Vladimir I had Vladimir the last time I was here. He takes it. And has a lovely smile throughout it. And he's funny. Today... as I think it would be more upsetting to Fabio if I fucked him... I just take him into a room for a clothed kiss. Agreed 100 Paid 100 Alexander A use-the-room-twice jobbie with one of Tom's cast-offs. He's far too big and far too active... so this too is a lie on the bed and kiss affair. No erection. Nothing. Pleasant guy. Lives in Canoas. Has wife and 2 children. Wife knows what he does. Does something with cars. Agreed 100 Paid 100 Diego …asks to sit next to me whilst he plays the bingo. Been here all week. Not a beauty. Probably gets little work. Did it all and came… though I did have to tell him to stop saying "Oh Baby!" Agreed 100 Paid 150 - he's delighted. Much of my time is spent chatting to the lovely Brazilian guy Marcello on the roof. Garoto Michael joins in. Fabio comes over on Saturday night, having previously asked to cancel. He's stressed. It's late. I'm knackered. He wants to go home. That's ok. Day 11: Sunday - last day in Porto Alegre I miss a Saturday night out! I fall asleep and wake about 9am. Wash some underwear and t-shirts. And head off to Fabio's BBQ. ...which is in Fabio's garden. 2pm. Fabio's mother has built a grotto to St George in the garden. It's like a little hillock covered in cemented-in pebbles. And inside the cave is a plastic St George slaying a dragon. No garden is complete without a grotto I feel. Straight best friend Samuel (the guy who did all the work renovating Fabio's shop) is in charge of the BBQ... his other straight friends Samuel2 and Kuka are there. His work colleague Bruno (very straight, very sexy) turns up. After some introductions, his mother, aunt and sister retire to a back room whilst the boys sit outside under the veranda... it's all a bit Victorian!!??? I’m told this is normal. I’m with four boys, having a barbecue. Three are straight and they all know that I’ve paid Fabio for sex in the past. His sister knows. His mother and aunt know. In the past I have given a bottle of poppers to Fabio… and it seems that rather than use them in mad passionate gay sex… they have all tried them whilst just sitting together… and of course the conversation comes round to poppers… I have a new bottle… I give it to Fabio… it’s opened… and the rest of the barbecue is spent watching four boys pass round a bottle of poppers… their reactions are a mixture of exhilaration… and I think, faked inebriation. They laugh a lot. Last night at Mezzaninu I arrive at about 6pm... It's a bit subdued... again... low lighting... many clients... few garotos... old faces prowling round... As a sort of warm up for what will come later, I agree to... Alexandre …who I sorta remember from 2015. He doesn't remember me. His most memorable feature is his unfortunate dentition - canines in front rather than in-line. I remember him saying he'd been in Sao Paulo in the past... now he only comes here on Saturdays and Sundays. I seem to remember him part of my 2015 foursome (far too much direction required on my part)... but I cannot be sure. Anyway he kisses... sucks with a condom and gets fucked. He has a beautiful pert bottom (like Marcus). Throughout fucking he keeps saying "Beautiful"! Agreed 100 Paid 150 Michael …was a Tom conquest on Tom’s day 1. He's different. Mop of brown hair... beautiful eyes... and toned physique. And he's totally active. Everyone knows this. Last night (Saturday) I'd been sitting on the roof chatting to the nice client Marcelo. Michael joins us. We're all laughing because Michael is wearing black and yellow striped swimming trunks and we're calling him "abelha" (the bee). It's a lot of fun. Michael does a sort of "you and me" gesture... and I say “No, você esta ativo, eu estou ativo". Michael, speaking through Marcello, asks how much would I pay him to be passivo? I say 200. He says yes. We agree tomorrow (which is now). So many many WhatsApp messages later (he's asking what is the app to learn English at 2am... and lots of his own spelling of English words). He's promised the "Best Sex Ever" And when we get to it... it's a lot of fun. He kisses well... he sucks... and then he took it. At first he's on top of me... Then possibly the "extra-mile" position... he is on top... above me... leaning back... his feet are now pressed against the vertical wall... and his weight and position maintained by just his hands on the bed... his arms are rocks. Up and down slowly. It's a sight. We finish with a more routine "him on his back". He cums a little. It's all very light hearted. A lot of laughing and faces. We chat afterwards. He's from Curitiba. He's 19. He travels the country working in saunas (he listed at least 7 cities). He likes Porto Alegre because it's "very gay". He's bisexual... doesn't have a girlfriend... would like to study "Administration" in the future (though I suspect he'll just carry on doing this). He managed to quickly rent a flat in POA when he arrived (very unusual given Brazilian bureaucracy) and I suspect this is because he had the money to do so. I ask "Everyone knows you're active... why did you agree to be passive for me?. "Because I like your face" Agreed 200 Paid 200 (and I give him 2 pairs of Calvin Kleins that I still had left over) Back at the apartment… As a "present" for Fabio, I book a guy from Vivalocal (Fabio is basically sex starved in Mario Quintana)... and he arrives within 20 minutes of Fabio's arrival at my apartment... Kauan Well he was nice when he turned up. Probably very surprised that he was being asked to have sex with a "former" garoto. They had a drink. Went to it on the bed. I wasn't interested. I was writing this diary. Over in 20 minutes. From what I was told later... he's smaller than me... he couldn't keep hard... And then it gets a bit different... Fabio asks if I've eaten and should we all go out for a meal... we cannot find a restaurant so let's go to McDonalds... I'm going to have to drive... they're chatting away... Kauan wants the music on... Fabio puts the music on... I'm buying McDonalds... Kauan would like to study to be an estate agent... and he likes cannabis... he's been barred from Mezzaninu for 1 week for using his mobile phone... I cannot really see the point of all this because Kauan isn't gay... he's not going to suddenly declare his love for Fabio... I'm beginning to feel a bit used... sort of garotos squeezing the client for everything they can... Fabio senses I'm not happy. We return to the apartment. Kauan calls an Uber. Agreed 230 (200 +30 Uber) Paid 230 + Big Mac I spend the night with Fabio. Tomorrow Curitiba.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.