Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PopeFrancis

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PopeFrancis

  1. I last asked a year ago in Porto Alegre. I was told the saunas are closed (because it's just too seasonal) but there'd be plenty of guys available on Grindr and Vivalocal in the summer. Let us know if you discover anything more...!
  2. As the dust seems to be settling on Giftgate... here's more red-hot throbbing extreme present-giving... and the rest... Day 7 : Wednesday The day starts with Marcus leaving... I get myself together and head out to Fabio's shop. He seems to think I bring luck... because customers keep turning up whilst I am there. I meet his sister in the street. And then I meet his mother!!!... coming to ask Fabio for some money for some milk (he gives her 4R$). I even get to look round his house and go to his mezzanine bedroom. It’s very sweet... very 20's. The perfumes I’ve given him are displayed atop of a chest of drawers. The underwear I’ve given him are neatly arranged in the top drawer. Banksy posters are on his walls. We drive around the neighbourhood and see the competition to his shop... then he takes me to an elderly gentleman in Mario Quintana who repairs dented cars... so that I can get the hire car undented, resprayed and polished (after Leandro had offered to park the car on Monday night). It’ll cost R$200 …but he needs R$30 upfront to buy the paint. The afternoon is spent offering myself up on Grindr... asking for GDP... plenty of willing participants but I'm too pushed for time... Mezzaninu... the Filipinos... the guy from San Francisco... the guy from New Jersey... Tom... and a few others. More garotos but mostly the same faces... some beautiful muscley active guys... hardly anything I want to do... Everton Things are so poor, I try a one year reunion with (looking up my previous description) "frantic kisses... and every single face of pain and agony as he tries to sit on top of me... Was inside for about 5 seconds.... clearly agony!"... and things have improved slightly... there's still the frantic kisses... and still does the many faces of pain... but he manages to perform some sort of bouncing balancing routine on the very top of my dick... yes it's inside... but only just... You just keep asking yourself "Is he about to die?" Agreed 100 Paid 100 Junior ...looks a shadow of his confident former self... he is just hanging around. Back in March he was often at the centre of duos and threesome etc for both me and Tom... but no one can accuse him of building on this success... he is moping around... even Tom can remember this is not the same guy we knew... We drag him to the table... financial problems... had to sell his car... he has a wife (despite everyone… yes everyone… still telling me he is gay… what could be his gain by pretending he’s straight?)... she has his mobile phone... this is now his only job... and despite all this he is still oozing the sex appeal of a sad sock. Tom and I offer to spend time with him, Tom first... me second... He's lovely. He does everything well. Whilst I was fucking him, he was going at it, as if trying to cum... I felt it best to stop him as he may need that finale for someone else later... Agreed 100 Paid 150 + drink + food 2nd Night with Leandro "I am ponctual" he says as he approaches... we eat in Paris 6... he's in a much more talkative mood... boys are not telling the truth... some have brought problems on themselves... do I know the amount of drug dealing that goes on there?... Why do I think boys who seem to get no clients still turn up? ...and all the beans are spilt... Back at the apartment, Leandro is an unparalleled delight. As he makes his way through another bottle of champagne, he has developed this sexy wink he keeps doing... Into bed... butter wouldn’t melt in his blast furnace… but the combination of champagne, copious poppers and him forcing my hand… eventually leads to.... Full fist. First time. He cums. I felt as if I’d taken his virginity. I’m probably the first of many fists. He runs to the bathroom. And comes out all bashful, "Pope Francis!" he lisps as if we’ve just done something naughty. He’s ecstatic. He is perfect. Unspoken 600 Paid 600 Day 8: Thursday ...and despite 4 hours sleep, we're up at 8am!... because I have to take the hire car to Mario Quintana to drop it with the old guy who is going to do the respraying and polishing... I have no idea whether he'll do a good job but I'm guessing he can't make my "damaged hire car" situation any worse... Buy sweets and drinks from a corner shop... Fabio really happy... Fabio and I go for another walk around the neighbourhood and then I Uber home for... Gianni This is the gay guy who is always happy and funny on his Facebook rather than posing... he's studying to become a fireman... and he likes medium trunks. And despite extensive texting well in advance... he is 45 minutes late. He's lovely. We sit and chat. I'm getting him drunk. Smirnoff Ice. We're showing each other videos... I'm watching popstrel Arianna Grande doing impressions... too much Lady Gaga…and even Andrew Christian adverts with a Cher soundtrack! Gianni is definitely gay. In return I give him Paloma Faith singing at the Brits Bed is good. Kissing and fucking. He's really good at it. In the middle of kissing, he yawns, reminding me this is all an elaborate 3 hour performance! It's funny. We laugh. He's lovely to be with. Afterwards I give him the only medium trunks I've brought... a pair of Ed Hardy and a pair of Aussiebum… both are very gay... he likes them “Yellow is my favourite colour!” (who says that?)... and some CK One Shock... which he likes as well... Agreed 250 Paid 400 (I just kinda like him) Hire car-less, Tom and I take an Uber to Mezzaninu. The Uber crashes into a taxi. At Mezzaninu it's very very much the same faces... and any new face is quickly snapped up by someone more forward than me... Tom and I are talking about the BBC's Strictly Come Dancing - Tom youtubes in weekly to watch Aljaž Škorjanec... I prefer Debbie's partner, Giovanni. Neither of them are here in Mezzaninu tonight. I sit for a very long time before doing anything... Pedro Chatted up on the roof with some English... he's totally active... but he swears we can have a good time... (one of the Filipinos has already had him) We go to the room... great kisser... great sucker... and he is really going the extra mile... really passionate... like real sex... and he has the biggest penis... massive... it's too big really... and he's really good fun and nice and stunning and uses a lot of initiative. It's just nice being with him. He is freelance waiter and security... he does ju-jitsu... has a wife and 3 year old daughter. And yes, he finds doing this difficult. Afterwards he sends me loads of stunning photos and videos of himself from the locker room... and is constantly making eye contact during the night... he knows how to treat his fan base! Agreed 100 Paid 100 Doing a Tom "use the room twice" jobbie... Matheus Someone I went with last year... in March he had turned into the manager of Mezzaninu... and now he is back to being a boy... because the money’s better. He's an old face... a slightly chubbier old face... Italian macho looks... very handsome... and a total bottom... an eager bottom... who rides me. This is more about finding an excuse to give him 100R because he’s a nice guy. Wife, 7 year old daughter, works as motorboy during the day. Tells his wife he's a motorboy in the evening too. (Is it possible to keep this sorta thing a secret?) Agreed 100 Paid 100 After another lull... I get a taste of Rio in the shape of... Roger He's here for 6 days from Rio... he speaks English... he is huge (really muscular)... and surprisingly he's totally passivo. I tell him none of the clients will go with him because everyone assumes he is active. After some hard negotiation we agree 120 (what was I thinking???)... but I don't fancy him (I'm doing this simply to take a photo for you!)... he proudly shows off his big bum (I hate it)... shows me why he wouldn't be great as a top... and keeps trying to get me to fuck him... eventually he does settle into a hug and kiss thing which was the most I'd want. Says he has massage and security certificates and can do those jobs if he wants. He also thinks of himself as an artist! At the end I'm paying him his 120... and he cheekily yet nicely asks for “um pouco” more... then saying… (in English!!!) “with the current exchange rate, R$150 is less than £10 more”! He is nice... he doesn't push it... but a garoto informing me of international exchange rates???... as I say... a taste of Rio... I suspect. Agreed 120 Paid 120 A week later I see his vivalocal advert. He says he’s 48! 48 in garoto years must mean he could be my father. In other news, the Madonna concert has finally finished. They’ve now got some sort of 70’s disco video compilation going on. Fabio In the evening Fabio comes over. I give him the ton of presents I've bought for him - underwear... perfume... posters... and a new phone. He's really really happy. No - REALLY happy. We fall into bed. He’s going for it with the sucking. Really going for it. We’re getting there… tears… gagging…I’m telling him “yeah”. He vomits on the floor. I cum.
  3. I respectfully disagree. Most people don't "throw around" "money and presents" in the hope of being liked more. And I've read Tomcal's "they think he's a fool" anecdote a few times on here in the past. I'd even read it before deciding it was something I wanted to do. ...and it's a viewpoint which has been allowed to prevail unchallenged on this forum. BUT there are so many reasons why people enjoy giving presents... - on a basic level it's another "thank you"... a tip for providing a service to you - you can actually feel good by giving presents - the biochemical gratification of being the gift-giver is far larger than than being the gift-recipient - I really really enjoy giving presents... and I suspect that Tomcal's "they think he's a fool" falls into this bracket as well. - for me it neatly fits into the way I was brought up - "treat others as you'd like to be treated yourself". - and I think certain items really are appreciated - Perfumes which are very cheap in the UK are prohibitively expensive in Brazil (a 100ml bottle of CK One Red would cost me less than £15 in the UK, an equivalent bottle bought in Brazil would cost around £100) Take Marcus (above) for instance. A year ago or so, I scrolled through his Facebook page. I saw he'd posted a photo of a bottle of Hugo Boss perfume... so I thought he must like it.... fast forward and we're sitting on a bed... I lead the conversation to the photo... he tells me that the picture was not of a perfume he owned, but of a perfume he dreamt of owning (WTF) !!!???!!! He went on to say that if he had a bottle of it, he wouldn't be able to use it because he'd be so scared to use it up... he had no idea of what was coming... and to be honest, I had no idea how far away he was from actually owning a bottle... anyway then I gave him two bottles of different Hugo Boss perfume and told him he must use them! He just sat there and cried. I'd had no idea of how much these would mean to him. We didn't kiss. We didn't have sex. We just went to sleep in the end. Fully clothed. We didn't have sex at all the whole time I was there. I was too aware of how easy it would have been to take advantage of him. Tartegogo and Geodesic both feel that presents have led to better sex. And Tartegogo also suggests (he's read a draft of this diary) that my presents have led to better sex. I'd never really thought about it. I just sort of thought me and the guys were finding each others likes... But the "what happens next" is certainly not something that you negotiate in the corridor of Mezzaninu...
  4. Day 4 - Sunday in Mezzaninu (after Tom and I go hunting for a McDonalds for Tom) About 8 garotos, 15 clients... it should be a sellers market but it's the same old sellers faces... I chat with Roberto I chat with Tom The usual boys who sit with the Filipinos are not there. One boy is standing in for them all. Alex Roberto (who is looking out for me)... has sent Alex to hunt me down... We all agree Alex's indigenous look is not his best feature. But he is lean and golden skinned. And.... he's unbelievably good.... he's got the passionate kisses... he sucks.... he enjoys being sucked.... he gets fucked.... and does all the work... he's really good. He will be a repeat. Asked 100 Paid 150 Bruno I'm now doing a "Tom's Super Saver Sunday" whereby you don't hand the room key back (we've worked out that they're lax on time keeping here)... and you grab boy number 2 and whisk him into the room you've already got! So this is 50 for just kisses with Tom of Finland lookalike Bruno. He's totally active and won't suck... so kisses was as far as I'd get. And he's rubbish at that. It’s like kissing the Blarney Stone. That said... he has a killer smile... looks great... and was very jolly and smiley. He says he has a girlfriend and a boyfriend. He works as an estate agent in POA and lives in Gravatai. I've had worse experiences. Agreed 50 Paid 50 A quick exit to get back home... to prepare for… Leandro So at 10pm the "swan princess" will arrive... and he does... hair in a bouffant style... shirt open... tight trousers... he looks amazing. We go for dinner in a nice restaurant. "Pope Francis you must teach me English" (obviously he didn‘t call me that but you get the idea) We come back to the apartment… Leandro offers to park my car… and he crashes it into a wall. We chat forever. So many things... 1) his ex boyfriend Paulo is suicidal. He tried to kill himself again recently. When Leandro tried to tell him it's over, he took an overdose and cut his neck with a knife.... and so it continues... Paolo is still sleeping in Leandro’s bed... Leandro is too scared to try and get rid of him... I tell him that it was Paolo’s decision to cut himself, not Leandro's and allowing Paulo to stay in his bed is not being honest with Paolo. Paolo needs honesty. 2) Leandro now has alopecia areata.... of course no real cause... but he is blaming the stress with Paolo. It is a 50p piece size on the back of his head... very noticeable. But there is some new fine white hair growth. 3) He's only been to Mezz 3 times since April because other boys don't like him. That said he has a WhatsApp of lots of repeat requests from clients which he shows me. He asks me how he compares to the other boys. I tell him he's the best. He says "no"... but I suspect he's heard “the best” many times... He talks about being in a room with 3 other boys and the others being ordered out... he talks about his fetishism. .. how Americans love taking photos... he likes double penetration... He says he wants to stop doing this but needs the money for his studies and his mortgage. I know he likes champagne so I've bought him a bottle of Brazilian "Chandon". It was his birthday recently so I give him some presents. Chatting until 3.30am. After finishing a bottle of champagne, he seemlessly moves on to Fabio's bottle of white Martini (having previously dismissed it as a girls drink) He finds it funny that there are other brands of alcohol in the fridge... which he knows can only mean one thing... Then the sex marathon begins... and he is unquestionably the best. It is difficult to work out how he has managed to become perfect at this... immaculate presentation ... almost punctual… an absolute delight to be with... and a total total slut in bed... at times you’re fighting him off… he is amazing. Day 5: Monday - Mezzaninu CLOSED ...so it's like a "find your own way" day... For me, the day begins with being sexed to death by Leandro... I'm on a high... I'm exhausted. I spend the rest of the day pottering around... doing nothing... staring into space... eating chocolate... washing a bath mat... much like the Prisoner of Zenda Fabio has texted to say he can't meet me this afternoon because he has to take his mother to see a lawyer (it's about getting her dead husband's pension). ...so I'm now scanning vivalocal for something to fill in the time... I turn my attention to two of my long term targets - Mateus P - a guy who once advertised on Vivalocal about 5 months ago (and I kept his details) - and Lucas M - a guy who I tried texting the last time I was here, but felt that he blew me out. I Facebook message Mateus... back comes the response - R$ 5000... there's a bit more texting… I’m saying his prices seem to have gone up somewhat... him asking how much I'm prepared to pay... he wants a nose job... it's all very odd... best avoid I WhatsApp Lucas (who had previously advertised on vivalocal and less than a month ago was still advertising on Skokka)... 150 for 1 hour... and after lots of faffy messages... do you have a photo of your dick?... I need to go to the shop... I need to tidy up... I do the 25 minute drive to his apartment. It's a massive gated community called Parque Vargas... and it is, no joke, 100m from Fabio's house and shop!... a few more faffy messages... I have a flatmate here - do you mind?... did you bring a condom?... and he comes out to meet me... Lucas M After having to walk past some guy sitting in his own living room... Lucas leads me into his sad rented room... He keeps asking me if I'm nervous?... no I'm not… he clearly is... he starts by standing up and undressing... he is taller than me... very thin... his face is beautiful but his body is a mixture of mottled pigmentation, razor reactions and pustules and pick axe scarring from acne... kisses are half hearted... and like others who advertise (in my limited experience), his trick here is to try and get you to fuck him as quickly as possible to bring the episode to a close... so he's repeatedly turning his back to me... and I, realizing that the kisses are unlikely to improve, that chupa is not on tonight’s menu, eventually fall in line with his plan and I make a half-hearted attempt to fuck him. I quickly decide to stop... ask him to gozar... which he does. We then have a little chat on the bed... he's a primary school teacher... he likes Taylor Swift, nightclubs, sneakers and fashion... he has depression and anxiety and takes Fluoxetine... and would I like to see him again? I'm escorted out of the compound. Agreed 150 Paid 170 Fabio A two second drive around the corner to Fabio who has just messaged me. He says it's been a difficult day but it’s been productive (in terms of his mother’s pension)... he gets changed... then apologises for his clothes. We drive to McDonalds. Back to the apartment... a bit of something... I'm too tired. The problem here is I've had Leandro... no one else compares really. I'm now telling myself that Fabio is real... Leandro is a professional. Day 6: Tuesday in Mezzaninu Fabio leaves in the morning and I spend the rest of the day eating jelly beans and watching the fall of Robert Mugabe. Tom and I arrive early at Mezzaninu. There are about 8 clients (mostly active) and 8 garotos (mostly active). Madonna is still in concert. Given the lack of fresh talent, I attempt to lay old ghosts to rest with Marius... On the stairs, we Google translate one another... I tell him that when I was last with him, at the end he started requesting more money to pay the rent. After first trying to tell me about his rent, he settles on "Sorry"... I tell him to be careful as he will gain (should read as "has gained") a reputation... Marius After some intense bargaining (he says he is usually active) we head off to a room... I think he has an incredible body. The tattoo on his left wrist is the same and he has resisted the urge to get more. His lips demand kissing. Ok kisser. I don't recall chupa. And you need to fuck him slowly... every time you get as far as you can, he squeals. Fuck… squeal… fuck… squeal… fuck… squeal… Agreed 125 Paid 150 + he asks for food I’m not seeing anything new in Mezzaninu... the only other possibility would be Andre but I cannot bring myself to go there. Yet. Tom has found himself a relatively new guy called William And Tom refuses to share him! With nothing happening here, I head to Plataforma... It's raining. Tom has left his umbrella in my car. Divine justice. Plataforma is as sad and dingy as ever. The boys are all watching TV. 4 garotos, maybe 3 clients. What the Plataforma boys lack in looks, they more than make up with desperation... Willian He comes and sits... says he'll do it all... off to room 12... Great kisser... asks to put a condom on for sucking (I say don't bother)... then he sits on top of me and gets fucked until he comes. It takes ages. Every cum-face known to man. I have to check my penis doesn’t have a repetitive strain injury. Offers to send me photos of other guys that are available (if he can have 50R commission!) Agreed 120 Paid 150 Jorges Again… he'll do it all. Room 12 (by now I know all the dirt on the floor) Kisses are virtually none existent. He makes it clear that he doesn't like it. He also says he won't be able to get fucked as I'm too big (possibly worth the payment alone) He then sets out on a blow job that I've never experienced by a garoto... constantly sucking... taking it down to the hilt... holding it there... gagging... tears rolling down his face... looking up at me… surely he can’t continue doing this?... but he does!... gagging… tears… looking up… tears… Bambi choking to death… it's all an incredible turn on. Sensing he’ll go further… I enter into a renegotiation…and I cum in his mouth. Agreed 150 (in the end) Paid 150 Marcus I pick Marcus up at 9.30pm... we go to Zaffari and buy his drink of choice (Campari)... off to a restaurant... then back to apartment. All the time we are speaking English. In the room I give him some Hugo Boss presents. He seems much happier now that he’s left Mezz and is working at the telephone shop. He earns 1800 per month... works six days a week... and can only have a month's vacation after he's worked for a full year. He'd like to rent his own apartment. He's thinking of doing university entrance exams for accountancy now. In March 2017, he told me that he wouldn't wear a pair of brightly coloured Andrew Christian swimming trunks on the beach as it would be tantamount to telling everyone you're both gay and passive. So I present him with a pair of pink Andrew Christian swimming trunks with “PASSIVO” in neon yellow lettering printed on the backside. He loves them. But he still won't wear them. We're in bed. He seems keen. We have sex. We're a good fit in terms of height. And he was always perfect to fuck. His buttocks are perky. The bed moves 2ft across the floor. He is totally lovely. We sleep. Paid 400 (though his lowly self esteem had previously quoted me 250 per night when I was last here)
  5. 1) vivalocal - I think it's as reliable as any online advertised escort anywhere... I'd only bother hiring anyone who had put some effort into their advert (real photos etc)... and came across as helpful when you contact them. I'm mostly aware of the POA adverts... many of the adverts belong to sauna boys who you can hire in the sauna for a fraction of their online prices. Later you'll see my experiences with 2 online hires! 2) light skins - yes it's fairly normal (90%) in POA and Curitiba... but from my memory there's plenty in Sao Paulo too if you just decide to go there. 3) muscular tops - are not really something I look for but there are muscular guys in POA. More likely in Mezzaninu. That said, SP and RDJ have much higher proportions of jaw-dropping "God-like" guys wandering by. 4) touristy things - POA is mainly about art galleries - every two years it hosts a South American Bienial - and it begins on 5th April 2018!... there are some great permanent galleries and the incredibly sad Iberê Camargo Foundation (an ultra modern riverside landmark gallery that has been a financial flop and is now only open on Friday afternoons)... Curitba has a load of tourist destinations (I'll mention them later) but you have to weight it up against what else is on offer in Curitiba.
  6. Day 1: Thursday – Porto Alegre I've officially chosen the worst car hire company in POA – FOCO!... wait ages for the FOCO shuttle bus... then the women in the office faff around… their ethos seems to be "if you keep going on and on about insurance in Portuguese eventually he’ll buy it". I won't and I don't. The weather is terrible. Grey with tropical rain. The traffic is terrible. Every road seemed blocked between 4 and 7. I've never seen it this bad. Mezzaninu seems subdued. Slightly more boys and slightly more clients than I remember on a Thursday night... the lights are turned down. I don’t know if this is to make the clients seem more appealing. Will they ever stop playing that “Madonna in Concert” video? Gustavo Pretty. But it's an ordeal. Has to have the television on (straight porn). Tentative kisses. Looks at my penis as if I’ve got leprosy and suggests we “tomar bano”. .. so then we're standing in the shower and he's soaping my dick like he's scrubbing up for surgery.... of course by now it's all a recovery mission... some halfer-than-half-hearted sucking... back to the bed for a finale of sorts... but for me, it's more a final countdown... Didn't ask him any questions... I couldn't care less He'd asked for 80. I paid him 120. Yes too much... but it’s probably the least I've ever paid. Felipe Distinctive look... beautiful long neck... going bald… Roberto tells him to give me a very very good time... he's probably a better top... kisses are better 3/10... he makes no effort to suck 0/10... instead he's making me suck him! 2/10... he gets fucked... with fake moans... it’s like fucking a resuscitation dummy. He asked 100 I paid 120 Julhano This is a repeat with a guy from last time. He's bigger and gay. Now he's leaner... and now he tells me he's not gay! Says he’s got a wife… that she’s taken his phone… It's ok. He kisses well. He sucks well. He takes it. He flops with poppers. But he rallies at the end for a gozar. It's good but I think I was already a bit fed up. I give him a pair of Armani briefs that I’d arranged to get him before I arrived. Fabio It's belting with rain. I drive 5 miles out of POA to what is one step up from a shanty town... Waze describes my destination as an "unnamed road". Fabio is waiting... excited... happy... I get to see his shop "The Village"... meet his best friend Samuel... it's wonderful. Fabio and I head to McDonalds. We meet one of his "fans" from when Fabio was a singer. Fabio cannot remember his name... but he's gay and cute... and with his boyfriend! Fabio and I get to the apartment. Fabio still very happy. He has an erection! It's a lovely night. There seems genuine passion. He seems to have lots of plans... basically me and him every night. I'll text him. It's nice. Uber home 26R. Day 2: Friday - Porto Alegre is much better.! It's Friday!... that means get your vaccination regime up to date... swallow an antihistamine... and off to Plataforma! …Purge your thoughts of the life you knew before… Plataforma There are about 3 clients and 10 garotos. I'm mostly sitting alone in their main room. Chris Issac is belting out “Wicked game” He’s always singing this when I’m here. Then one guy comes, introduces himself and sits next to me... this time I make a point of translating "Do you kiss?" "Do you suck?" "Do you get fucked?" ...and with a "yes", we head off... Rodrigo My height... very lean... tattoos... and he does everything... and his kissing is passionate! His showstopper is his absolutely ENORMOUS penis... which he doesn't force on me but it demands further attention.... actually it probably demands a sauna for itself... He is good. Agreed 100 Paid 120 The next guy is walking around a bit... then he’s sitting at a table having a drink with a client... I position myself... unsubtlely in his line of vision... they are chatting away... then... they don't go off to a room together!!!... Five minutes later he's sitting with me... and another client has positioned himself in his line of vision!... Henrique Is quite simply handsome. Not muscular... or skinny... just a beautiful face... and very friendly... and speaks a little English because he once worked in the Sheraton. He says he is more passive... He kisses... he sucks... he gets fucked... he never gets hard... I ask why?... he says because he's being passive... Following a special request... he rises... and ejaculates! Lovely guy. Gives me his number... says he's been advertising himself on Vivalocal for 4 days... To check his number is working, I text "Oi"... and despite the fact he is lying next to me, butt naked with no phone, back comes the reply "Oi"! How come? I ask... He's left his phone with his brother so that his brother can respond to messages from any prospective clients!!! Agreed 100 Paid 120 Plataforma: unbelievably good! (what’s happened???) (and still unbelievably dirty) I leave. Arrive at Mezzaninu at 7.30pm. It's raining again. There is a group of 3 Filipino Americans sitting with some boys. They certainly have a "type"... I guess the term "jock" sums it up. I chat with Roberto. I meet Marcelo again. Roberto and I go to the roof. Free churrasco on the roof. Then I see him... the cutest guy by a million miles... But is he with a client??? He exits. I give him 2 minutes. I go down And catch him coming back up! Quick questions! Passivo? (of course he is!) etc etc We get a room... Guillerme Good kisser. He sucks. He is as cute as it comes. But his position of choice has a blue whale spooning with a pixie (I'm far too old for this Cirque de Soleil) He wants to do Radiology at college. His last day in POA is tomorrow before he goes on holiday... Later that night, Fabio comes over... we go out to Bar Mixx. It's terrible. Half of it (where the pool table was) has been blocked off. The garotos that are strutting around are all really tall. We leave. Night with Fabio drinking a bottle of white Martini I've bought him. Day 3: Saturday at Mezzaninu. I pick up Tom who's just arrived Mezzaninu is busy. I go to work... First stop: Repeat with Guillerme Great kisser. Beautiful smooth skin. Sucks. Gets fucked. Does what it says on the tin. Today is his last day here before going on holiday. Matteus-Henrique Having seen him enter whilst I was waiting for a key for the first room, he quickly went to the top of my "to do" list. I'd seen him on vivalocal so expected him to say he was called Henrique. But instead he called himself Matteus. He's 18. Beautiful eyes. Poor kisser but sucks and takes it. He is saving money because he would like to be a doctor. Asked 100 Paid 120 Gustavo Wears a maroon t-shirt because it's cold. He says he'll do it all. And he does. And he's as skinny as they come. If bad teeth street urchin is your type - then Gustavo is your man. He came whilst I was fucking him which is exciting. Then I try to talk with him. He cannot give me a WhatsApp number because he has no phone. He seems to find reading difficult... and he's not drawn into a Google translate conversation. Asked 100 Paid 150 Gianni Gianni is a trooper. I’ve always known of Gianni. He was the garoto’s go-to guy when they needed a bottom for duos. Last time I was here, Tom watched Julhano fuck Gianni. .. and even I've had the 'pleasure' of watching Lucas the straight guy with the massive Angel wings tattoo fuck Gianni (which I wasn’t so keen on). But we’ve never spoken. In the run up to this trip, I’d messaged Julhano... I planned to buy him some cuecas (underpants) and, because I'm guessing he's not a small, felt it best to ask... and he comes back with Armani, medium, black. And I’d given him them on the first day as a sort of thank you for the last trip. So it came as a bit of a surprise when, in the run up to this trip…and out-of-the-blue, I’m messaged by Gianni (someone I've never been with) advertising his services. I already know from Facebook that: 1) He's gay 2) He's friends with everyone 3) He seems very happy and funny (Unlike every time I've seen him where I think he's fairly masculine) Anyway we’ve already agreed to meet! So I come down the stairs... and there he is... I pretend to ask him his name... agree 100... and off we go... And it's brilliant. He kisses, he sucks, I fuck him for what seems like ages, he's pouring with sweat. It seems like something close to passion. We both cum. He's training to be a fireman. I ask what underwear he likes?... Calvin Klein... Andrew Christian (the brand that Marcus refuses to wear because it's like walking on a beach and advertising that you are "passivo"!)... and he's medium... which may be a problem. Agreed 100 Paid 150 Repeat with Gustavo Some boys clearly have difficulty getting clients... and the "I'll steal your wallet" look doesn't really go down well. Gustavo is clearly in this bracket. He's also getting drunk. He's asking for another go (I suspect I might be his only client as he's done a lot of table hopping tonight)... OK then if I must… He does it all again. He's rough, skinny and eager. He cums again. Agreed 100 Paid 120 Fabio I drive out to the scary neighbourhood of Mario Quintana. And meet Fabio in his shop. We're going to go for something to eat... and where better than his brother’s hotdog van!?... which has now moved to the safety of his brother's front patio. So down a side street in the middle of 'unnamed road'… I'm eating a hotdog. I'm meeting his brother Roberto and Roberto's wife Veronica (who dances in the carnival)... two dogs are barking in the street… and it's just lovely. Fabio seems so happy that I'm there. He's still posting pictures of Paris and London on Facebook (I think how annoying must that be to his friends?) We drive to Bar Mixx (worse than Friday)... then on to Indiscretus... which is on the empty side. We both dance a little. Then back to the apartment for white Martini (his choice)... and lots of sex.... always ending with us thanking one another.
  7. Like many, I’ve really enjoyed reading Tartegogo’s account of his tour through South America. I also write fairly detailed accounts of my trips which I WhatsApp to my best friend back in Europe. So, after a bit of editing and a bit of encouragement from Tartegogo, here’s my fourth trip – which was to Porto Alegre and Curitiba… with a bit of Sao Paulo thrown in at the end. The trip was between November/December 2017. I ought to point out that I’ve changed a few names or used their “Mezzaninu name” (but if you recognize anyone I’ll happily confirm it to you). I have a sort of special relationship with an ex-garoto Fabio (I’ve had him come to Paris with me). I have a few regulars who join me for nights… Leandro and Marcus. I’m late 40’s, a total top. And I really like very thin and lean guys. Passive. Any age. Protruding ears are a bonus. (so I guess that makes me a bit different to most clients) Sometimes I go with a guy just to be able to take his photo and send it to my friend (who likes muscular tops). I stay in an apartment. I hire a car. I’ve already done everything a tourist can do in Porto Alegre. I can now speak a little Portuguese (but have had no trouble with Google Translate conversations in the past) In Porto Alegre, the main saunas are Mezzaninu and Plataforma. The cruising bar is Bar Mixx. The after club is Indiscetus. If you’re up for more, the after-after-club is Sexy Vicio (where everyone’s for sale – and someone once offered to pay me for sex!) – but I didn’t go there this time. I’m quite shy and not very forward. I always say 100R$. I always take a photo. I have two friends that I speak to – an American called Tom (no not that one) and a Mexican-American guy called Roberto. I probably use the words “adorable”, “incredibly” and “amazing” too much As I say, this is my fourth trip. What I’m finding is that the evenings spent with the guys I know (or I’m getting to know) are much more fulfilling than the sauna experiences. There’s plently of opportunity for the pearl-clutchers to be outraged… yes I pay too much… yes I lavish too many gifts… yes I’m happy to push some boundaries if the garoto seems willing. But fucking is always with a condom. So if you’re feeling a bit bored and want to read about guys being hunted down in Porto Alegre, here it is. It's a bit long so I'll divide it into four installments I think. If nothing else, the section about Curitiba highlights a scene that isn’t talked about much on here. And no, I didn’t have Tartegogo’s Bruno!
  8. I tend to agree... the best experiences are always the ones where the garoto wants to cum himself... and you don't get that by demanding it beforehand. But normally I don't bother... especially if the place is busy and its likely someone else is going to be demanding it. That said, if the guy is being particularly below-average in the room, I will throw in a "Voce gozar?" and the look of Oliver Twist asking for more... but that probably has much more to do with me being a bit of a sadist...
  9. The horror story of my first visit involved me timidly sitting inside the sauna for about 3 hours non stop trying to avoid glances (don't ask why!)... and then, after all that, I was approached by a bearded Uruguayan guy... we agreed the 100R (I'd read the forum)... went up to the room... and he insisted on sucking with a condom (the first and only time this has happened to me in Brazil)... but we did the business and all was fine. On the payment front... I guess we're all fairly clued up that 100R is cost of a programa in a room But what would people consider the standard cost of a night spent in your hotel? And as TotallyOz mentions, hiring someone for the day?
  10. When I was there in April, I made a point of going to... Sao Paulo Museum of Art (MASP) on Avenida Paulista - designed by Lina Bo Bardi, it's a remarkable 1960's structure which has a great collection of artworks. It also revolutionised the way art is hung - allowing everyone to see the backs of the paintings as well as the fronts! I think there is also a street market underneath it on a Sunday. SESC Pompeia - another Lina Bo Bardi brutalist structure and a fairly iconic brutalist collection of arts venues - when I went there were people everywhere - people watching, bars etc Batman's Alley (Beco do Batman) which is a small area with rather stylish graffiti everywhere - there are a number of bars, cafes and art galleries too. I did all of these by Uber as it was just so cheap.
  11. From what I was told by the manager... You'd turn up... you'd have to show evidence of the right to work in the UK (international students can work for a certain amount of hours each week)... that said, he might have just said that to me in case he was worried I was from the Home Office!... and I think you'd probably start the same day or the following day. Sitting in the back room... standing up when required... etc etc And all the ones I've spoken to, say there was no casting couch... but you'd just have to tell the manager what you were able to do. Guys usually say that they do the most business when they first start - the new face in the line-up. That said, once you become "part of the furniture", your earnings will probably be about the same as if you were just advertising online. It's legal... it's legal for individuals to sell sex in the UK... (but you're not allowed to hang around on the street doing it!) The main concern here is that it is illegal in the UK for someone to profiteer from other people selling sex ie. profiteer by running a brothel... and taking a cut from the prostitutes that work there (the main reason for this is to stop people being threatened and exploited). So if Villa Gianni was a brothel, the owner would be committing a crime. That said, Villa Gianni would never describe itself as a brothel... it would describe itself as a massage parlour, a health club or an escort agency (I think this is what its prehistoric adverts used to say). When I've been there, the manager was certainly saying "Enjoy your massage" and the guys generally offered massages once you were in the room. Having said all that... I'm sure they'd answer all your questions if you just give them a call... zero two zero seven two four four nine nine zero one
  12. Guilherme could sit the exams and English test... but he would then be up against the Department of Health and Department of International Development's list of countries that the NHS should not recruit from. Brazil is included on that list. The Brazilian government unveiled their "More Doctors" plan in 2013. It highlighted how Brazil was about 15,000 doctors short (especially in the north of the country). Their solution was to open up medical education by encouraging private universities to train doctors in addition to state universities. This in turn, has led to a dropping of standards (mostly in those privately educated)... and perhaps unsurprisingly, a greater desire to work in the private sector once qualified... We see loads of foreign doctors in NHS hospitals... but they tend to come from countries not included on the list (like poor European countries... certain states in India...) That said, I guess nothing is insurmountable if you put enough time and effort into looking for loopholes or getting him European citizenship...
  13. I know Brazil has manged to get international agreements preventing its nurses from being poached by, or going to work in western countries... I would imagine they've done the same with newly qualified doctors...
  14. Mikey I'm also in UK and have Brazilian friends (one a travel agent in Brazil) in both London and Brazil. I think everything you've stated is just the way it is. It is more expensive for Brazilians to make a return trip to London than it is for Brits to make a return trip to Rio. And booking any flights in Brazil (whether internal or international) is more expensive than booking exactly the same flights here in the UK. I think my only advice would be for you to book Guilherme's flight from the UK, to book at least 8 weeks in advance, make sure the flight goes via Europe (rather than USA or Canada). That said... I hope someone might have a better answer...
  15. I enjoyed the film... but it would be such an unworthy winner of Best Picture, Actor, Actress etc... I thought the music and the songs ...and whoever decided to repeat them endlessly ...were the stars of the show. Costumes and design, a close second. I also liked its obvious throwback origins and the "Edward Hopper" feel to much of the cinematography. But I kept thinking a lot of this sort of thing was done so much better in Luhrmann's "Moulin Rouge"...
  16. A cute guy in Porto Alegre told me he would earn 2000 R$ per month. He would turn up about 3-4 times per week. So I'm guessing he'd do maybe 2 programas per night.
  17. I'm also in contact with a few guys in Porto Alegre... They say the sauna tends to have less people (both boys and clients) in January/February, as people tend to want to go to the beach instead... Sauna numbers start to increase in March, after carnival, when the weather begins to worsen and people return from the beach... One guy in Mezzaninu, told me he would earn 2000 R$ per month (doing about 3-4 nights per week) ...and if he did a full time job in a mobile phone shop, he'd earn 1800 R$ per month
  18. Porto Alegre Wednesday and Saturday are indeed the busiest days in Mezzaninu. Followed by Friday and Sunday (with its rooftop barbecue). Monday, Tuesday and Thursday are their leanest days - and the guys pay less to enter on those days. Also, if you fancy a trip in the time tunnel, the busiest day at Plataforma is Friday
  19. Yes Sebastian is also there - perhaps the early shift??? Apparently December/January are their "lean" months - the number of guys available increases as the year goes on...
  20. I think you might need to be a little more explicit here ... are you referring to Brazilian sauna culture? ...or to different cities? ...or to the country as a whole? ...and what are your thoughts about what you think Brazil "caters to" (to give us a better idea of the way you see this thread going!)
  21. 2017 Price Update! ...New year... new price... it's now £100 for an hour ($123, €115). Usual mix of Brazilians, Mexicans, Venezuelans, Italians and Spanish... Blame Brexit!... Falling £... increased cost of foreign imports! £60 goes to the guy, £40 to the house What I have noticed is that the NHS do-gooders must have stopped visiting... because there's no attempt to put a condom on you for oral... The lube they're using slowly dries out and sorta turns to glue... so you're often stuck to "Pedro from Sao Paulo" by the end... If you want a full hour of "action", ask for someone who can't speak much English They've had a bit of a refurb... new dark wooden beds... very nice Softly-spoken Edmar (who is effectively "the madam" in this set up) still breaths "Enjoy your massage" as he shuts you in.
  22. Thanks handlebreak I'm probably in Sao Paulo - 27th - 30th Nov 2016. I shall look into your suggestions (I tend to be a last minute booker) That said, whilst it's easy to find hotel recommendations for Rio and Porto Alegre... I found few mentions of hotel names in threads about Sao Paulo... so I thought it would be good to try and collate a few recommendations here...
  23. I've been searching this forum all afternoon and there aren't many hotel recommendations for Sao Paulo. So does anyone have any recommendations / experiences of hotels in Sao Paulo - I'm thinking in terms of: 1) ease of travelling to Lagoa and Fragata 2) ease of bringing back overnight guests 3) and maybe ease of getting to a safe ATM / cash machine. And whilst I'm on... are there any hotels to avoid?
  24. I know what Grindr is! I was merely asking whether you used it to pick up locals or escorts...
  25. Is that Grindr for Garoto$? Or for picking up regular guys (no money exchange)?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.