Everything posted by Latbear4blk
-
Trump Warns of Civil War
After Trump invokes the Civil War, his mockers on Twitter rush to sign up From WaPo.
-
RIO DE JANEIRO, Nov 24-30 2019
I cannot wait.
-
Sao Paulo and Rio Mid October
Only one of the boys I met in Rio last July wrote to me after my departure asking for a loan. He was jumped and robbed when he was leaving his grandmother’s place with his rent in the pocket. So I shared with him that I was jumped and robbed when I was leaving a currency exchange store in the Argentinean capital. You know, Buenos Aires is a very dangerous city.
-
RIO DE JANEIRO, Nov 24-30 2019
I am afraid of contacting more guys because I am going to be over there only for one week this trip. But Estevão is always present in my thoughts. Tried to met him but he is a hard to catch. His colleagues call him "Diva".
-
RIO DE JANEIRO, Nov 24-30 2019
Obrigado @TotallyOz! Let's make up the post on Yuri. I was sharing I am planning to meet him and have a threesome with beautiful Italo.
-
Lions Sauna Rio...will it last?
@Tomcal's sauna Inauguration Day.
-
Lions Sauna Rio...will it last?
I do not know what you are waiting for. You should take over management and make it your sauna. I doubt anyone else knows more about the business, from all of its sides.
-
RIO DE JANEIRO, Nov 24-30 2019
- RIO DE JANEIRO, Nov 24-30 2019
LOL. Movies? I love you. Go to Pornhub and type "Italo Andrade" in the search box. That is how we watch porn in Century XXI.- Brazil’s “Trump” First Family
Ask him in what university! I want to pay tuition for all of my boys. And also for me! Perhaps that diploma allows me to enjoy bottoming.- RIO DE JANEIRO, Nov 24-30 2019
It is not just his ass. Look at what he does here, what a talented boy.- RIO DE JANEIRO, Nov 24-30 2019
It is linked in my post. Right now it is the only way to contact him if you do not have his number. He stopped publishing in vivalocal. I love the clip with his talking hole.- RIO DE JANEIRO, Nov 24-30 2019
Just in case someone is lost, we are talking about this guy.- RIO DE JANEIRO, Nov 24-30 2019
You should feel him in person. He is probably the sexiest man I have ever been with. Not the most beautiful, but indeed the sexiest.- RIO DE JANEIRO, Nov 24-30 2019
First of all and before anyone says anything, let me point out that my anxiety is getting better. This time I am opening a thread "only" two months before starting the trip. It is booked. I am flying American, the ticket was about U$S 800-900. I convinced two friends from Daddy's (one of them was my trip partner to CDMX last April) to join me. I thought, if had so much fun by myself, imagine if we are a group. They are planning hiking excursions I am not going to join. I am planning days in the beach and orgies. We will meet in the saunas I am sure. We rented a 4 BRs Airbnb about two blocks away from the place I rented in July, in Copacabana, close to Posto 5. It costed about U$S 100 each. The description for the place states that parties are allowed, so I am already having quite intense fantasies. If anyone is going to be around, it would be great to connect. Italo is teasing me through WhatsApp Italo from WhatsApp.mp4- First-timer in Rio - EXPERIENCE
- Updated South America's fees + "The over/underpay question"
I am researching Rio because I am going back in November. The average hour in vivalocal.com is 150-200 for one hour.- I am surprised - good showing, Brazil -
I am not surprised. Sao Paulo and Campinas were very highly regarded institutions in South America already back in the 80s, when I was in college in Buenos Aires.- Rio de Janeiro mayor tried to ban Avengers comic book over gay kiss
I was about to open a thread about this. Here you have the report from an Argentine conservative paper. Good if your Spanish is not strong and/or need to use a translator. Here you have the report from an Argentine progressive paper. Good is your Spanish strong, a translator would not help you to appreciate how well written it is.- Brazil Tops List of Destinations for LGBT Tourists to Avoid
I guess the author is trying to scare the competition for GPs.- The person who designed this web page has a screw loose -
Let's not pick on SP, that narrative is ridiculous to sell any big city around the world. It is really weird someone would write something like that, and even weirder getting it published.- Anyone know these GPs?
- Anyone know these GPs?
- When was the last time the exchange rate was this favorable to us?
I hope it stays that way. I am coming back to Rio in November.- Cost of longer stay with boy in Brasil
Yes, you were. I paid $150 to have a GP from 10 AM to 6PM. Of course all the expenses while together were up to me. - RIO DE JANEIRO, Nov 24-30 2019