Everything posted by Latbear4blk
-
Logging into and out of Boytoy
My logging in issue continues. Today, after logging in to the Boytoy.com home page, and clicking in the menu to go to the Forums Homepage, I had to reload the page 12 times before finally logging in. Sometimes it will not let me in after 20 reloads, so I have to go back to the boytoy homepage, log out, and do the whole process again. Often, I would not be able to log in not even to the Boytoy homepage. A message would pop up with an apology. All these problems happened using Safari in a MacBook Air. Logging in using Safari in my iPhone was always perfect, until this morning. After logging in in Boytoy, I was logged out in the forums for the first time. I was at work and was not able to look closely to the issue. If others are having the same issue, this may be a major obstacle for our traffic, @TotallyOz. This has been going on for a while now.
-
Pelosi Eats Trump's Balls for Breakfast
Are they really your friends? I ask, because in English you use that word with much more lightness than we do in Spanish. I hope you meant acquaintances. If someone watches that video and does not see how Pelosi was the only adult in the cage trying to make the two stupid orangutans stop punching each other, I would completely lose my intellectual respect for that person. That blindness can only be explained by hopeless stupidity.
-
Name the New White House Chief of Staff
You just ruined my fetish. Up to now I used to love eating ass.
-
Winter in Havana
La Havanna is not even included in the Expartisan lists. I wonder what quality of life you can have their with an American retirement account.
-
American Sperm wanted in Brazil
Damn. I wish they were looking for Italo-Argentinean gens.
-
Bob Dole salutes Bush's casket
Another kind of eulogy, from a Chilean brother. Only for those who read Spanish or can descifre Google translations. @nynakedtop will like it. Nuestras noches con el presidente Bush
- I LIKE PINGA en español
- The Other Forum Closing
-
My Fourth Time in Brazil - Sao Paulo, Santos, Rio de Janeiro
- The art of an apology.
From my point of view, Hart shoes more civic responsibility and a superior understanding of what public service is than Justice Kavannagh.- The Other Forum Closing
I do. I am not complimenting Daddy's coding skills. I am just pointing to an objective improvement. You can give the credit to whoever deserves it.- The Other Forum Closing
The upgrades over there are looking good. It is not just modernizing the interface's appearance. Inserting Tweets now is super easy and looks great. They are also working in a new system of warnings and time outs that seems to be functioning well. I have been banned and also warned (just in testing mode), all with the proper communications and letting me know why. The home page looks significantly more attractive, I think.- Membership level
So I just noticed I am an Olympian. I am surprised immortality can be obtained so soon. Do we have a webpage somewhere that shows the scale with the different levels of membership? @TotallyOz?- tinder misadventures
- tinder misadventures
- The Other Forum Closing
Yeah, this year has been tough with deaths. I met him last April in Palm Springs. Cool guy. An inspiration.- Main reason for the increase in muggings in Brazil
Thank you for sharing that. It is always poverty. I wish American policy makers understood that it would be wise to invest less in trade and conventional wars and more in economic development South of Rio Grande (and everywhere else).- The Other Forum Closing
And the other forums are back. In Beta testing mode, and with a strong warning from the owner, but they are back. I just posted to test it.- Engaging Chaturbate Boys from Colombia
Everyone knows 5000 bucks is a ridiculous amount. It is clearly his way to say he is not interested.- tinder misadventures
Inspired by the sharing of our milk sister @Tartegogo, I downloaded Tinder to my phone. At the beginning, I loved it. The swiping left, right, and up, and the limitation to connect only when there is a match, just got me. Soon I was paying for the Plus version, mainly to be able to scout other locations. I did notice some glitches. The app would sometimes freeze, specially when I would tap in the notifications. But I still loved it. I was making a lot of connections in Salvador and in DC. The app let you know there is people who liked you, but in order to know who they are, you have to pay for the Gold version. I was hooked, so I did. I should have been billed about 50 bucks, to make the difference between the 100 of the Plus I had already paid, and the 150 of the Gold version. Instead, they billed me 150. I contacted the app developers because this was obviously a glitch (or perhaps a designed scam) in their product, but they send me to Apple store. Once I explained the situation, Apple immediately refunded my money. This story was actually longer and more frustrating that it sounds. God save Apple. Death to Tinder.- Porn Can ONLY be Posted in Photo Forum Area
LOL. Do not be mean.- SALVADOR, BAHIA, Dec 22 to Jan 3
I am slightly concerned about my hotel. I called to upgrade my Travelocity reservation and book this room (301): They checked to verify my Travelocity reservation and found it, but then tried to persuade me not to make a reservation. The guy would advise me to ask for the room at my arrival. I insisted and I think he faked like he wrote down my request just to finish our conversation. Perhaps I should ask for the balcony room in the second floor. The 3rd is the top one and is probably going to be hot with that tropical sun. I hope the A/C works.- The Other Forum Closing
Well, sometimes I do like his posts.- The Other Forum Closing
Perhaps. It is possible. I was just pointing to the facts.- Daddy's Reviews keep coming
- The art of an apology.