Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Latbear4blk

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Latbear4blk

  1. Just watched the first episode, about to start the second. She is fantastic. However, I hated the letting-go-the-bird/Frank metaphors at the beginning and the middle finger at the ending.
  2. What confuses me is that, based on @TotallyOz's report, the cap should be higher in order to do so. It is probably incompetency, you're right.
  3. Well, it looks like Fox News is the only channel you are watching.
  4. Thanks for educating me. But I still do not fully understand. Based on previous posts in this thread, I had the impression that the 2K minimun requirement was considered too high by the posters. However, you are telling me that it is not. What am I missing?
  5. If I am right, that is almost 2k U$S. I thought that is a lot of money as monthly income to live in Thailand. Am I wrong?
  6. Secretly? You are watching the wrong channel.
  7. These paragraphs should be framed and hang in everyone's altar, to read before praying for the next cock.
  8. You can start writing when you finish fucking. Please, I do not want to interrupt the source for your inspirational reports.
  9. Let's hope so, but ... how did that work in the USA?
  10. You mean somebody. You always find them.
  11. We are all waiting for next @numazu1's episode. You will have to wait until December to see me posting over there.
  12. I am not going to the theater, but I will watch it as soon as it is in cable. You know one of Freddy's ex-lovers! I am all wet!
  13. I meant I was out of the silly quarrel, not out of the conversation. When I posted confronting everyone in general, the only one in particular I was actually thinking of was @Bucknaway1614502762. I wanted to know whether or not he was supportive specifically of this Trump's new policy, after @mvan1 clearly discredit Bucknaway proposal.
  14. I have not heard any talks about her running again. Have you all?
  15. After what happened in 2016 I would not waste my time making predictions, although it is fun and tempting. Instead, I am making sure everyone I know votes, and does it for the right person. Of course, I already voted.
  16. Anything for you, my friend. I am out.
  17. That is what I understood, but I was not confident of my own "Portuñol".
  18. Sorry, I responded before from my phone and now that I am in my laptop, I can see I did not paste the link. Here you have it: https://ilikepinga.com/2018/09/29/european-porn-awards/
  19. Yes, I am telling @TotallyOz to stay in topic. If you read what is written without the filter of your childish resentment, you would notice that I did not address anyone in particular but everyone in general. Why do you ask? Are you afraid of calling out the owner of the site when he does not meet his own standards? I would not expect such a cowardice from you. I see you can keep a grudge. I am flattered. You must be very motivated to go back and bring back that conversation. You must really care about what I have to say about you. I am very sorry I cannot reciprocrate. I was not trolling, but just laughing at you. I would love to say "with you", but you are obviously unable to laugh at yourself. I stand for every single word in that old post that you liked so much as much as everything in this thread. I also love you.
  20. Yes, I am telling @TotallyOz to stay in topic. If you read what is written without the filter of your childish resentment, you would notice that I did not address anyone in particular but everyone in general. Why do you ask? Are you afraid of calling out the owner of the site when he does not meet his own standards? I would not expect such a cowardice from you. I see you can keep a grudge. I am flattered. You must be very motivated to go back and bring back that conversation. You must really care about what I have to say about you. I am very sorry I cannot reciprocrate. I was not trolling, but just laughing at you. I would love to say "with you", but you are obviously unable to laugh at yourself. I stand for every single word in that old post that you liked so much as much as everything in this thread. I also love you.
  21. Are you serious? I am trying to be respectful if the OP. Who is trolling here?
  22. if you want to practice your Spanish slang and dirty talk, now we have a new service, a videoblog in Spanish that hopefuly I will be able to post weekly or bi weekly. It is going to be available in the paid account in JustFor.Fans, but the intro and a sample can be viewed for free here: https://ilikepinga.com/2018/10/22/i-like-pinga-en-espanol/
  23. I am not knowledgeable of the details, but I do know the people behind the original Rentboy’s Hustlaball have split and we have now at least two events. This one is called “the Real Hustlaball” and seems to be more focus on European porn. There is still another event in the UsA that keeps the Hustlaball name, and seems more focused on partying. In this post in my blog you have the links if you want to check them.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.