Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Latbear4blk

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Latbear4blk

  1. I disagree, Fluffy. I think I brought the issue in a way that was not defiant. When I call B at the beginning of my post it is, I understand, a sign of respect. Also, when you do things in the open, it brings more traffic.
  2. I agree. I believe in full disclosure. Only when your intentions are not honest you need to hide.
  3. It is done, @AdamSmith, I just posted asking to the admin to lock the thread.
  4. I am feeling you. I will take down that thread, if I can.
  5. May be you all are underestimating Daddy. I may be speaking too soon, I may find I was banned in a few minutes, but I have questioned him before and his reaction was naturally angry, but not irrational, vindictive, or intolerant. We have a tendency to take everything personally, but no ones is really very important. Not even him, and I think he is smart enough to know that and to do whatever is better for his traffic and the good health of his website. So far, the predictions of Drama have failed.
  6. More than 200 views of the thread, only 5 signatures in the petition. Perhaps @AdamSmithis not as popular as I thought.
  7. Maybe we see Drama where there is none.
  8. The kitty is smelling around, learning about her new place. Anytime she starts jumping on our laps.
  9. Do you mean some of us? Are you excluding yourself from the drama queens?
  10. Latbear4blk posted a topic in The Beer Bar
    I just saw the last member who joined is @FluffPersian. Is that our Fluffy? Is all the cool people migrating in here?
  11. LOL. Shut up. I am putting my neck in the guillotine to help you to return. If your rights are reinstated you better show up.
  12. I am not arguing with you, maybe I have been just lucky. The new thread seems to be promising. I just posted it and it already has three replies.
  13. I have always been honest and out spoken over there, and more than a couple of times I got in confrontations with the owner, but so far I have only got friendly warnings. Let's see. In my post I call him and mention that I hope he will not get upset, and invite everyone to sign the petition.
  14. I just signed. I also opened a thread in the other site sharing the link.
  15. The strength of your resentment speaks loudly about what a loss for you is to be ostracized. Sorry, I do miss you over there.
  16. It is back now. Apparently someone overflowed the server and pushed them off line. It is supposed to be fixed.
  17. Ja! Who do you think you are? I did hear you the first time but I just needed to collect more information. It seems you were partially right, but still there is a difference even if you do not want to see it. I have an option, and my option is Yunior.
  18. it has been up and down since Thursday. I do not know what is going on but it is not you.
  19. Yunior has this disclaimer: Please keep in mind that we are not an escort service & we do not facilitate such service. It is prohibited & punishable by Cuban law. Pretty different wording than the other guy. Here it is clear that he is just fulfilling a legal need. I would rather chose Yunior instead of Luis if I were traveling over there.
  20. I like what he says in his website: "Havana is gay nightlife before Grindr".
  21. Perhaps a straight tour guide has no problem with and has good contacts for contacting you with rent boys.
  22. Latbear4blk replied to Lucky's topic in The Beer Bar
    You have no idea how eloquent you are. It is revealing. I really do not need to add anything.
  23. Latbear4blk replied to Lucky's topic in The Beer Bar
    Keep going. You are doing an excellent work. Show yourself.
  24. You may be right. Still, if there is another guide who does not need to overact his non escort status, I would prefer him.
  25. Latbear4blk replied to Lucky's topic in The Beer Bar
    Enjoy the blaming. You seem to have a special talent for it.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.