Everything posted by Latbear4blk
-
New Look
All the FOSTA drama caught me in the middle of un upgrade to my blog. Check the new look and let me know what you think: http://ilikepinga.com I am still making some adjustments on glitches from the format migration, but that is pretty much the new look and organization. I am sorry if you miss the big picture of my dick. This week I will be opening an onlyfans account, associated to the blog, with extra pictures and video. Fuck FOSTA.
- Craigslist personal ads are gone as of tonight
- Craigslist personal ads are gone as of tonight
- Craigslist personal ads are gone as of tonight
-
Why So Few White Guys at the Saunas
- Hawking dead
His intelligence was outstanding, but his character was the most inspiring.- Nostalgia for the generals.
It is not only Brazil. My mother and all my old aunties are nostalgic and praying for the military to take over. If Brazil is like Argentina, it is just the older generations. Our democracies started in the 80s. As a democratic culture grows and ages, the younger generations are losing the experience of living under authoritarianism.- Why So Few White Guys at the Saunas
Indeed Southern Brazil is whiter, however I would take very cautiously any statistic on ethnicity coming from Brazil and the South Cone. Because of our specific racist culture, Whites tend to be over represented by national censuses and other data sources. The case is not the data being manipulated, our local racism has much deeper roots. Most people who are mestizo or mulato but look White enough, will self-identify as White.- For Latbear4blk, Suckrates, AdamSmith, Badboy and Others
You just have to be creative with the search words. Make a google search with any combination your are looking for and add "gifs". For instance: "suck it up gifs", and google it. Click on Pictures and choose your favorite. There are also several gifs banks, the one I use the most is: https://wifflegif.com I feel like giving away all my secrets for free. Where would Coca-Cola bee if I would have been the one inventing the formula?- A Newbie's First Time in Brazil
I would be slightly more tolerant than thinking of banning anyone. Let me try my way to say it, I think I am tuned with those criticizing @Badboy81's post. If you want to be negative in a not constructive way, just to spit your disgust for someone or for something, please feel free to do it. But suck it up when you are called out as the negative asshole you are, without bringing freedom of speech to the table. Just suck it up.- Been in Rio for 2 weeks...
"Garota" means "girl". You are trying to say "garoto". I am not a spelling nazi, in this case it is not misspelling but a misconception.- A Newbie's First Time in Brazil
- Good news, barebackers on PrEP
- Good news, barebackers on PrEP
- Good news, barebackers on PrEP
The NIH is sponsoring world wide clinical trials (stage III) of a new drug, cabotegravir. Instead of taking a pill every day, we would get an injection every 8 weeks. PrEP rules! http://www.aidsmap.com/Long-acting-cabotegravir-injection-shows-promise-for-HIV-prevention/page/3160501/ https://aidsinfo.nih.gov/drugs/513/cabotegravir/0/patient Just a gift to celebrate:- Pilot's spectacular photos taken from an airplane cockpit
My favorite is the gay plane dressed in red in her own fumes.- A Newbie's First Time in Brazil
I have not been in Rio, but if it is like São Paulo I am sure you also have deliciously unhealthy street food, very affordable.- Questioning the Rules....
No. Just weak sphincter.- Questioning the Rules....
- Why isn’t Rockhard contributing anything here?
- Why isn’t Rockhard contributing anything here?
- Why isn’t Rockhard contributing anything here?
- Why isn’t Rockhard contributing anything here?
We will live for ever, Adam!- Why isn’t Rockhard contributing anything here?
I wish I had that sassiness.- Why isn’t Rockhard contributing anything here?
You cannot expect anything but shit from a thread opened to spread shit. - Hawking dead
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.