Everything posted by Latbear4blk
-
Medellin
I've been considering the idea. In the long term, I wanna visit several Colombian cities and I do not enjoy visiting more than one city per trip. So the question would be where to start. Bogotá or Medellín, one of those two will be my first. And no, I am not really looking for the "gay fun", other than Grindr and local escorts. I do like spending the day with guys, but exploring non gay activities and places, but mingling with the locals. Medellin closeness to nature and weather are strong points. Also, I enjoy the more relaxed vibe of some cities (that is why I am not interested in São Paulo). I may be wrong, but in the videos I am watching Medellin strikes me as more provincial, I like that a lot. I would avoid El Poblado as much as possible, for instance, and explore areas that are popular for the locals, not for gringos and other tourists. By the way, I am Argentinean. Both nationals like each other and have a long story of cultural exchange (Carlos Gardel died in Colombia during a tour). I doubt they will see me as a gringo, and hope they will soon consider me an insider if I start traveling regularly.
-
Upcoming Brazil Trip
I will never understand the popularity of IG. For adult entertainment (Porn & sex work & sex) there is no better social media than Twitter. If you all want to know Will better (not you Nova, you already got all of him) you should check his Twitter, not his IG.
-
Quito?
I do not know of any in other countries (what does not mean they do not exist), but in Argentina you have a local forum as additional resource. My report: https://ilikepinga.com/2021/08/15/foro-pirata/ The forum: https://foropirata.com/forum/5-foro-escorts-masculinos/
-
Army boys
You cannot wait anymore. And I can not either.
-
Medellin
I will survive, I am sure, but your sharing is going to make a huge difference.
-
Medellin
Thank you so much, @macdaddi, for all the useful info shared in this thread. I am black to planning my trip to Medellin. in April. @iendoand @bcdaron, you should have already been there. Have you? Any reports? @Novarunner, you are all turned on by your soldier, but were you not planning a trip to Medellin also?
-
Army boys
My love for Brazil is out of question, and have no evidence to dispute their Carpe Diem pole position. However, in my trips to Buenos Aires I have been meeting a lot of Colombians and Venezuelans, I am really curious to try those cultures. If Omicron does not ruin it again, I am planning a week in Medellin in April. I am broke right now. What I have noticed in Argentina (rather in the countryside, specifically the NE) and in Brazil, and Colombia seems to be similar, is a more friendly attitude towards older men interacting with younger guys. I do not know whether or not that can make a difference in your comparison against SE Asia. I have never been there, and now that @TotallyOzis leaving, I see no reasons to visit.
-
Army boys
If you meet, you should ask him to be in full uniform.
-
Army boys
I cannot wait for the next episode.
-
Brazilian Saunas
https://ilikepinga.com/2019/01/12/more-than-a-garoto-de-programa/ https://ilikepinga.com/2018/12/29/popular-gay-sauna-salvador/ https://ilikepinga.com/2019/01/05/newest-gay-sauna-salvador/ https://ilikepinga.com/2018/12/31/fanciest-gay-sauna-salvador/ https://ilikepinga.com/2019/01/05/best-gay-sauna-salvador/ Also:
- Fanspages
-
Brazilian Saunas
There are many others with much more knowledge about Brazilian destinations, but I LOVED Salvador.
-
brazilian or rio guys on onlyfans
Np, no, no! I forgot to update my post here. Everything was a glitch in their system because I have an unverified profile. You do not need to run any verification if you join as a fan. I am back in.
-
Watch your phone in the Sauna!
Does anybody here think that in Brazil you need to take more precautions than in other place, when interacting with or inviting a prostitute to your home?
-
brazilian or rio guys on onlyfans
I am afraid I will not be able to enjoy onlyfans anymore. As my CCs include only my middle name initial, while all my IDs display it in full, I cannot go through their new verification process. Plus, I wonder how many subscribers are willing to have their passports or IDs or driver license photographed back and front, and a face 3D picture taken in order to verify your credit card.
-
20 days in Rio Sep-Oct 2021
And do not forget your typewriter, in case you want to log your adventures.
-
20 days in Rio Sep-Oct 2021
You do not need wifi to use Google Translate. Just make sure you download the dictionaries you need, and the app works off line.
-
Living in Brazil
Do you know this website? https://www.expatistan.com/cost-of-living
-
Living in Brazil
All the rooms are good enough for a quick try. The real fun comes later in my place with those who passed the test.
-
Brazil, Argentina, or Spain
😂😂😂
-
Are you going bareback now.?
- Are you going bareback now.?
There is not such thing as safe sex. Are you suggesting we all go abstinent? And you think I am proud? And you ask the moderators to close a thread because you disagree with the direction it is taking?- Are you going bareback now.?
That is not what I suggest, and it is clear I did read that you are talking about Bangkok. Read what I wrote more carefully.- Are you going bareback now.?
Did you call me irresponsible and selfish? I am not sure actually, as you are contextualizing your decision according to your geographic location. If you do think I am selfish and irresponsible, then yes I think you are a scared dinosaur soon to be extinct. But I do not pretend that my decision is the right decision for everyone. After all, we all have different levels of risk aversion, and the only sex 100% safe is no sex. Therefore, I do not judge men who make a different decision, even in my same location, as long as they do not pretend to project their safety protocols into my own life.- Are you going bareback now.?
I went full bareback more than 3 years ago, when I started PrEP. By "full bareback" I mean that I only use condoms when my partner asks me to, or when I am certain my dick is going to get shit and I am not in the mood. So far I have followed PrEP protocols strictly, getting tested for everything every 3 months. I only paused the testing during the first pandemic lockdowns, as I was having not physical proximity at all with anyone. In these years of barebacking, the only STD I got was unrelated to the use or not of condoms. I got infected with E-Cole two years ago, because of eating ass. I am very promiscuos. Besides frequently hooking up in apps, I used to hire quite often sex workers in the USA, and I still do it when I travel out of the USA. If you think I am irresponsible, I think you are a scared dinosaur. - Are you going bareback now.?