Everything posted by Latbear4blk
-
Has Daddy's Message Forum Died?
What a pile of bull shit. The fact is Daddy is dead. Apparently, he was smart enough to know that he will be totally unaffected by whatever happens after his death. He did not care. I see no wrong in rescuing a quite unique resource. Besides, whether or not I need that place to exist, it is obviously extremely significant for a lot of people. I am glad for them.
-
Has Daddy's Message Forum Died?
It is fully back. They did an amazing work keeping everything intact, although in a new server. Survival is now guaranteed, as long as the new admins do not ruin it.
-
Has Daddy's Message Forum Died?
Welcome guys, those joining here now! I wonder how the loonies will do in here, if they ever come.
-
Santo Domingo, The Land of Plenty, Part 1
Bienvenido, @Arabcreamer! It is so good to have young, open minded, horny blood in the forums. Please, do not stop traveling, fucking, and reporting back here.
-
What music video makes you smile?
Smile? I am glad I was not drinking or eating. I am still laughing.
-
Finally, some decent news for sex workers.
That would be decriminalization. This new policy takes us one step closer.
-
Finally, some decent news for sex workers.
Sorry @KeepItReal, it was indeed my bad English. I just read the full article and it is clearly spelled that clients will continue to be prosecuted.
-
Finally, some decent news for sex workers.
I saw that commentary in the other site, but I am not so confident about this reading. At least not from the arguments I read in that thread. They base this interpretation in the language "patronizing sex working". I am not sure the language is referring to those who pay for the service or to those who exploit sex workers. Of course, it can always be my bad English.
-
Apple's New Product Lineup
What I find the most interesting about the over concern about privacy is not whether or not we do inappropriate or illegal or anything we want to keep private. Instead, I find interesting that we think we are important enough to be watched by someone or something.
-
Apple's New Product Lineup
lol. I saw that feature, but so far I did not need it.
-
Apple's New Product Lineup
I just bought an iMac 27', and the Apple TV 4K. My other Apple devices are all still functional. So no plans for any new auto-gifts. I guess my next decision to make will be when the need to upgrade my MacBook Air arrives. I will have to weight whether to buy a new laptop or instead to switch to an iPad Pro. Right now, I am loooooving the 27'. I never worked so comfortably with multiple windows open.
-
Daddy Has Died
It looks like both websites went just down.
-
Legendary - TV Series about Ballroom
I am ready for Season 2! https://www.instagram.com/p/CNvAQxsB9sI/
-
Brazil Retirement Questions 2021
Very lucky. Get crippled to get for free whores.
-
Your rap name is "LIL"
LOL. I am Lil Cheez-It. Am I allowed to call myself "Lil Cheez-it X"?
-
Lil Nas Humping Satan
@TotallyOz
-
Straight Men Have Gay Sex... Are They Still Straight?
Fortunately, we have learned that reality is much more complicated that binary combinations.
-
JOYFUL JAUNT SANTO DOMINGO
I have abandoned PCs years ago, but they used to bring a software called Windows Movie Maker. Perhaps still do? It had less features than iMovie, but it was easier and simpler to use.
-
Favorite Saunas in Gay Rio DeJanerio
Rio: https://ilikepinga.com/2019/12/29/best-sauna-rio-2019/ Salvador: https://ilikepinga.com/2019/01/05/best-gay-sauna-salvador/ https://ilikepinga.com/2019/01/05/newest-gay-sauna-salvador/ https://ilikepinga.com/2018/12/31/fanciest-gay-sauna-salvador/ https://ilikepinga.com/2018/12/29/popular-gay-sauna-salvador/
-
Nespresso
Yeah, I also prefer to grind fresh beans and use a traditional espresso machine.
-
Brazilian sites
You are not looking in he right places. They are not in the GP saunas, but there are plenty of them in other gay venues.
-
Lil Nas X - MONTERO (Call Me By Your Name) (Official Video)
This one is devoted to @TotallyOz https://ilikepinga.com/2021/04/05/satan-saves/
-
Lil Nas X - MONTERO (Call Me By Your Name) (Official Video)
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CNEFIY2lqA0/?igshid=15f2ry7lsdvtt @TotallyOz
-
Daddy Has Died
Here goes my tribute. https://ilikepinga.com/2021/04/03/daddy-has-died/
-
New Apple IMac
I remember, when I had PCs, the need to continue upgrades and replacements in the CPU. Gladly, they are easy to work on. I have been using Macs for about 6 years. I never had a hardware issue. Why do I need to open it up?