Everything posted by Latbear4blk
-
COVID-19 SHELTERED IN PLACE HUMOR
- COVID-19 SHELTERED IN PLACE HUMOR
- COVID-19 SHELTERED IN PLACE HUMOR
- Why so hard to give head?
- Why so hard to give head?
If you have any precondition. that increases your chances to develop the nasty version of Covid-19, you are not being a pussy. I do not judge, but people hooking up like in normal times is not brave, probably just horny and irresponsible. I myself fell to temptation two weeks ago, but now I am back to abstinence. Fuck.- Trump is determined to kill you! Scandal revealed on 60 Minutes.
The dems should pull out a lot of ads with variations of: "TRUMP/GOP pushes you to work in unsafe conditions with one hand, while with the other stripping you from your health insurance". The Pro-Life parTy.- COVID-19 SHELTERED IN PLACE HUMOR
- Adios Jerry Stiller
- COVID-19 SHELTERED IN PLACE HUMOR
- The Organ
I am always surprised at how little Lovercraft is recognized in the USA (even Poe). I am sure it is a plot by the Ancients from the Underworld!- USA, THE SAFEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
I meant "wash" my eyes, @Lucky.- USA, THE SAFEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
I had to watch my eyes after reading the NYP. It looks like an op to put dirt on the victim.- COVID-19 SHELTERED IN PLACE HUMOR
- COVID-19 SHELTERED IN PLACE HUMOR
- COVID-19 SHELTERED IN PLACE HUMOR
- COVID-19 SHELTERED IN PLACE HUMOR
- COVID-19 SHELTERED IN PLACE HUMOR
Some people miss travel so much that they are ordering airplane food delivered to their home- Hollywood by Ryan Murphy
Janet Mock Already Has An Idea For Hollywood Season 2- COVID-19 SHELTERED IN PLACE HUMOR
- Hollywood by Ryan Murphy
- Hollywood by Ryan Murphy
It is a Romantic fantasy about a Hollywood that does not and has never existed. The connexions with the real history go vanishing as the episodes progress. I loved it. I hope they start the second season with the movie they are filming where the first one closes.- USA, THE SAFEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
My emphasis is on White privilege. My angry response to your comment was not perfect either. Going back to your point, it does not matter the Color of the cops. The point is that Blacks and Browns are often seen and treated as preys.- USA, THE SAFEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
Bull shit. it is not only the cops who are hunting the minorities in this country. Now it is your White privilege talking.- USA, THE SAFEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
I love many things of America, but also deeply hate a few ones. American exceptionalism is probably the one I hate the most. I am in tears right now, furious. Remember, when you talk about how dangerous and unsafe Buenos Aires or Rio de Janeiro are, you are not speaking reality, you are speaking White privilege. Georgia shooting case will go to grand jury as disturbing video surfaces online- Hollywood by Ryan Murphy
I stayed up to 1:30 AM to finish the season. I hope they keep going. Thanks for this recommendation.Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
- COVID-19 SHELTERED IN PLACE HUMOR