Everything posted by Latbear4blk
-
COVID-19 SHELTERED IN PLACE HUMOR
- COVID-19 SHELTERED IN PLACE HUMOR
- COVID-19 SHELTERED IN PLACE HUMOR
What about this?- COVID-19 SHELTERED IN PLACE HUMOR
Please, do not attack my followers. They may be decrepit, psychologically unstable, tribalistic and xenophobic, but they read me.- COVID-19 SHELTERED IN PLACE HUMOR
Another follower! I love you too.- COVID-19 SHELTERED IN PLACE HUMOR
Oh please.- COVID-19 SHELTERED IN PLACE HUMOR
- COVID-19 SHELTERED IN PLACE HUMOR
- COVID-19 SHELTERED IN PLACE HUMOR
- Brazilian Saunas
It is my ignorance of Portuguese. What I mean to say is young guys interested in older guys. In Brazil and Argentina is much common than in the USA.- Brazilian Saunas
Grindr also offers plenty of guys in their 20s looking for coronas (older guys), no money involved.- COVID-19 SHELTERED IN PLACE HUMOR
- COVID-19 SHELTERED IN PLACE HUMOR
755C1BE2-7A0E-43F4-8866-9D66D915395B.mp4- COVID-19 SHELTERED IN PLACE HUMOR
D6EF489B-6CF0-4610-8E78-1D02694DB1A8.mp4- Will the Palm Springs Escort Weekend get cancelled?
The delivery options are tempting. Restaurants in DC are waiving the delivery fee, so you just pay for Uber’s. Fortunately, so far I have been able to resist. I am cooking. I actually realized the issue two days ago, when I went to the supermarket and the salad bar and the hot food buffet were out of order. Pizzas were pre-boxed and pastries and bread pre-bagged. I want to support delivery services and restaurants, but until we know more, I am trying to cook as much as possible.- Will the Palm Springs Escort Weekend get cancelled?
Of course, it is always the less privileged who suffer the most. Not only all those workers without a safety net are being laid off. Besides, all the low wages essential workers have to keep working for two cents and face the risk of getting infected while better paid workers stay at home teleworking. Plus the thousands (millions?) of kids attending public schools who will not receive any education for months, widening the gap with more affluent students. I am glad my charter school improvised a distance learning plan that has worked effectively this first week of lock down. It was just made official in DC, the schools will stay closed at least until April 27th.- 117 closing too
I have logged off my Grindr, my Scruff, and my a4a, to resist temptation. I am ready for a couple of months of jerking off.- Whats really going on in Rio?
- 117 closing too
Pointe finally closed down. They were being burnt in social media.- Will the Palm Springs Escort Weekend get cancelled?
@RockHardNYC's favorite cocksucker has sent an email making official the PS cancellation.- Will the Palm Springs Escort Weekend get cancelled?
C’mon. Who is making such a comparison. Can you just accept that your wording (i call it attack) was a poor choice? Labeling someone as a cocksucker with a negative demeanor is homophobic. And saying that the nation is under attack is... fill the blank.- Will the Palm Springs Escort Weekend get cancelled?
You clearly attacked Oliver. It is not being a pussy to recognize when someone is a jerk.- Will the Palm Springs Escort Weekend get cancelled?
I have no doubts you also are a devoted cock sucker, that is why If I were you I would not use your line of attack against Oliver. And now you worded the issue as an attack to our country? Are you getting infected by Trumpian propaganda?- Will the Palm Springs Escort Weekend get cancelled?
I did not feel attack, @Buddy2. I often disagree with @RockHardNYC, but I think he is someone you can disagree with without losing your sense of humor. We all need to take ourselves less seriously, I think.- Will the Palm Springs Escort Weekend get cancelled?
Oliver singing under Palm Springs' clouds colored by the coronavirus fire. - COVID-19 SHELTERED IN PLACE HUMOR
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.