Everything posted by Latbear4blk
-
Hollywood by Ryan Murphy
Watching episode 1. Me like it.
-
COVID-19 SHELTERED IN PLACE HUMOR
My own attempt at humor. https://ilikepinga.com/2020/05/04/coronavirus-chronicles/
-
COVID-19 SHELTERED IN PLACE HUMOR
- COVID-19 SHELTERED IN PLACE HUMOR
- COVID-19 SHELTERED IN PLACE HUMOR
- Trump Memorial in D.C.
I would not be so sure. Sometimes I feel like overestimating American people's stupidity is impossible.- Streaming suggestions thread...
- Streaming suggestions thread...
I am finding pleasure not only in the new stuff I am discovering, but also in revisiting classics. Do you remember when HBO was still Home Box Office?- Covid19 Needed Items
Yes! Imagine this crisis before Internet! I love my instapot.- COVID-19 SHELTERED IN PLACE HUMOR
Is COVID-19 the Apocalypse? Generations React- COVID-19 SHELTERED IN PLACE HUMOR
- COVID-19 SHELTERED IN PLACE HUMOR
- COVID-19 SHELTERED IN PLACE HUMOR
- COVID-19 SHELTERED IN PLACE HUMOR
- COVID-19 SHELTERED IN PLACE HUMOR
- COVID-19 SHELTERED IN PLACE HUMOR
- Why the Daddy Site Is Dead (to me, at least...)
Ignore the melodramatic exaggerations. Daddy's forums are overwhelmingly Liberal, whether or not you like the owner.- COVID-19 SHELTERED IN PLACE HUMOR
Trump tests his most promising coronavirus antidote: Lies- Streaming suggestions thread...
I started watching Counterpart last weekend (originally a Starz production, now available in Amazon Prime), and hopefully will finish the second season tonight or tomorrow. If you are into sci fi thrillers you will love it. It is the typical Parallel Universe narrative with some twists. There is not an infinite number of Universes as it is traditional in this sci fi them. There is only one. In 1987 an experiment accidentally creates a copy of our world. Of course, how to tell which one is the original and which one the copy is impossible. These two world initially identical start to differ, and this disparity increases after the 90s, when one of the worlds suffers a pandemic, which the other one is suspected to be responsible for. The existence of the other reality is a secret, the general population is unaware of it. Around the administration of the passage in between both worlds, spies play a complicated and engaging espionage game. Acting is superb, and screen writing is outstanding. It is an international production, mostly shot in Berlin. One of the things I like the most is that the differences between the two worlds are only partially explained, a lot is left to your imagination and observational skills. Usually in this kind of plots there is a logical organization of the differences between realities. Not here. Part of the premise is that any random little action can trigger those differences. We cannot talk about butterfly effect because this is not a time traveling plot, but the logic is the same. You cannot track and explain the differences, beyond big events like the pandemic. I highly recommend it.- COVID-19 SHELTERED IN PLACE HUMOR
- glitch with alerts
This issue is getting much worse, and it is very annoying. I use Safari, mostly in a MacBook Air. It used to be better in my iPhone, but now I also have the issue there.- The Sinner TV
In Counterpart's parallel reality they had a flu pandemic in the 90s that wiped out 7% of world population. In this post-pandemic world the creators imagined many if the things we are going through today. That reality is technologically more advanced and with very little physical contact.- Homeland
I have old memories of watching and liking the first two seasons. Season 7, uh? I will check it when I finish with Counterpart.- Skype sessions (group liveshows) with garotos.
By the way, @likeohmygod, I think I remember you are an admirer of Italo Andrade. I talked to him yesterday, he would be interested in offering virtual dates. You can reach out to him directly through his social media, or if he is not responding, get back to me. If anyone is interested in this kind of thing with Italo, he has PayPal, which makes easy to pay him on the go. Living in Brazil, @likeohmygod, paying to the boys is easier for you. If you are interested in any of the Brazilian boys I reviewed in my blog and they are not responding to your calls, let me know through PM.- The Sinner TV
Finished session 2! Yep, I agree @TotallyOz, S1 is better. S3 is still not in Netflix. I started watching another series, from Amazon Prime: Counterpart. It is a very well written and acted sci fi thriller. Thirty years ago, an experiment caused the creation of a parallel reality. Both Universes share the same history until the 30 years ago event, when the timelines became independent. So far, after watching the first episodes of season 1, I am loving it.Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
- COVID-19 SHELTERED IN PLACE HUMOR