Everything posted by Latbear4blk
-
RIO DE JANEIRO, Nov 24-30 2019
I went to sleep at midnight, and resuscitated at 7am. When I was walking out of my room, I saw LoveNDino walking into his bedroom with a guy. When I walked out of my morning shower the guy was gone, and I learned it has been a bate and switch case. Nothing happened. My original plan was a week of beach and saunas, but it looks like the beach part is gone. Monday was our second day here and, with Tuesday, the only ones with sun forecasted. However, I decided to stay home and rest to be fresh for the sauna. It was a big night in my favorite, Pointe 202, and wanted to be fresh for the action. Beach and sun could be counterproductive. So I avoided a potential sun burn case, but failed on being fresh. I was catching up with my social media duties and connecting with the local porn stars I was planning to meet. While I was working on my report of the first day, Grindr would not let me write more than one paragraph without interrupting me. Finally, I got a hit I could not ignore. Slim, very light mulatinho, huge sexy mouth and smile, smooth, not a big dick but a rounded, perfect round butt. No money involved, he only asked me to pay for his Uber in and back. Which was 50R. He came over and we have a brief but hot session. Although I would not say it was great sex, it was good enough to oversee some details that usually would turn me off. During a change of position, I pulled out and noticed my dick was quite dirty. Instead of stopping and washing out, I just went in again, it felt sinful interrupting the moment. The boy was hot and was having a great time, his orgasm exploded while I was drilling him in the missionary position, without touching his dick. I love that. After fucking and cleaning up, we talked. He is a college student living with his parents just 4 miles away from our location. He is studying Business Administration full time. Soon after our date he had a class. We called his Uber, and kissed goodbye. Soon after he left he sent a message saying he liked me a lot and wanted to spend a full day with me. I responded I was busy Tuesday and Wednesday (my porn stars plans), but free on Thursday. He never responded back, and now my Thursday may not be free anymore. Fucked and relaxed, I suddenly felt I was missing my weed. In my previous visit I hired a companion who would get me treats, but I lost contact. I went to Grindr, found a seller, and 30’ later I had 90R of local maconha, weirdly wrapped in plastic foil, it looked like beef jerk. When I was grinding it, it did not look good. Dry and with many seeds and little branches. Nevertheless, it did a very good work. That was my “restful” morning, writing, smoking, and fucking. At 1PM we met @BryBro to go for lunch. We walked around Copacabana looking for a place with an authentic look, and found a restaurant in a corner that looked crowded with locals. After a great meal, we walked one block to Avenida Atlantica and sat in one of the kiosks to have a few drinks. The weather was really nice, sunny but not hot, with a very nice breeze. Not a lot of people in the beach, I am sure it was a cold day for the locals. We stayed around until 4pm and moved to our bases to retouch our make ups before going to Pointe. At five we were in our way. We decided to walk, Google Maps said it would be 15’, we were very close. Pointe was as I remembered, with a party atmosphere that I do not feel at 117. There were many Americans, and @pauleiro was already there. @BryBro has been visiting Rio for many years, knows a lot of people, and enjoys connecting and helping others to connect. The guy is amazing. LoveNDino calls him Mama-San, some inner Filipino joke I did not inquire about. He was continuously introducing people, I would even say that he does it intentionally. I had a few guys I liked, but I was specially impressed at one. Indio, short, muscular but not too muscular, spotlessly smooth, wearing a red speedo and red cap, and a goatee. His body was sculptural, with a perfect rounded butt. He was not smiling and looked very “macho”. I mentioned to @brybro how much I liked him, and 5 seconds later he brought him to me. Hugo sat with me, with a luminous smile, and started kissing me passionately. What a difference between Junior’s good kissing, and Hugo’s excellence! He was clearly not G4P. When we stopped eating each other and talked, I learned that he is bisexual, escorting for both, men and women, but lately prefers men even when it is not sex work. He does not advertise, gets his male clients from the sauna and his female ones from the hair shop where he works as an stylist. We had time to chat because there was a waiting list for the suites, and we had 20’ before getting a key. Hugo is versatile but my dick was too big for him, so we agreed on a session with no penetration for 100R. That was his first quote and I did not bargain. Once in the room, he did not disappoint. We did not turn on the TV, and he got hard as soon as we locked the door and started kissing. He had small hands, but his dick was not proportionate, but thick and beautiful. I can tell how much he liked his ass eaten and fingered. He edged several times, but I was very careful. He had told me he did not want to cum because wanted to work on other programas before leaving. Hugo told me that with more time, he thinks he can ride my dick. I got his number and hopefully we will meet in my place to have a full session for 200R. He does deliver what it is my definition of excellent sex. I think I am finding the role that saunas play in my sexual life. I do not find particularly sexy the sauna situation. Having guys that I do not find attractive shaking his dicks around me is a serious turn off. What I can do is to pick up the ones I do find hirable, and try them. Having sex in those humid, small cabins, and only for 30mins, is not in the landscape of my fantasies. But it is enough for a test drive before buying. Hopefuly I will meet him in my place. @azdr0710 finally arrived. Straight from the airport he came to the sauna and got his luggage secured at the counter. He did not waste his time, and hopefully will share his own adventures. When we all were ready to move on, we went for dinner. In our party were LoveNDino, @azdr0710, and @BryBro. We found an eatery not far away where the locals seemed to go. We had another great cheap abundant delicious meal. While we were there, we saw several of the sauna characters walking buy or coming in. Sitting in another table we had two GPs, one of them the boy whom I owe an apology. One of @brybro’s acquaintances (another Filipino, Dios mío!), who was waiting for a programa with one of the strippers, walked in to chat for a bit. Junior, the G4P I met the day befoire at 117 passed by and walked in to say hello. We walked back home, @azdr0710 carrying his bags, and by midnight we were all sleeping. My two roommates had a hiking excursion the following morning and were going to be picked up at 7am. I wanted to rest to be ready for the best lover I never met, Italo Andrade. It was going to be the only sunny day in the week, and going to the beach seemed to be a must.
-
RIO DE JANEIRO, Nov 24-30 2019
Ditto to @pauleiro! You would be an amazing addition to our party! Next time!
-
RIO DE JANEIRO, Nov 24-30 2019
One of the many consequences of a thin bank account is not so good flying. To save money, I purchased a two stops ticket. Of course in Economy Class. I left DC Saturday noon to fly first to Miami, then to Manaus, and finally arrived in Rio on Sunday morning. The first two flights were in American Airlines, standard quality and no news to report. The flight from Manaus to Rio was through Latam. Even before departing, we started to have troubling news. @azdr0710, who was flying Latam from California, got his flight cancelled because of technical problems. He was supposed to be the first one to arrive to Rio, on Saturday. He ended losing his hotel reservation as he was not arriving until Monday evening. So after my two flights with AA I was a little nervous. My plane landed on time in Manaus, at 3:45 AM. Manaus is a big international airport, but of course there is no A/C, we were lucky it was night and the temperature was pleasant. We got to the immigration lines, and no agents were there. We could see the security staff calling for someone, although they did not seem to be stressed or facing any unusual situation. Meanwhile, mosquitos were feasting on us. After a 15’ wait, one immigration agent showed up, and 5’ later was joined by a second one. No more. Fortunately they were fast and efficient, soon I was in my way to my new boarding gate. I was gladly surprised to find a Latam agent who could speak Spanish and English besides his native Portuguese. Once in the boarding area, I had my first Brazilian orgasmic experience. No, I am not talking about sex but about my first delicious dose of pāo de queijo, The rest of the Latam experience was not so bad, despite my fears. The plane for our flight was coming from Mexico, and landed 15’ late. The passengers were still walking out when they started the boarding process. New passengers were walking in the sleeve while the plane was still not ready. Fortunately I was in the last boarding group and did not have to endure lining up in an overcrowded sleeve. The plane was an Airbus, one that looked pretty old and traveled. And of course not very clean, they did not have time for that. However, it did fly and we arrived to Rio only 15’ late. At Galeāo LoveNDino (I am going to use his Daddy’s screen name) was already waiting for me. We had some breakfast and discussed what to do. Our problem was that we were not able to check in before 2pm. We decided to go to some of the kiosks along Avenida Atlantica to have a drink while waiting. In our way to find Uber we were intercepted by a guy offering us the ride. We assessed that he was safe and took his offer for 100R. We flew through the city. I do not remember driving so fast in an urban area in my whole life, but we made it in one piece to our destination, Posto 4. It was Sunday and Avenida Atlantica was closed to traffic. The day was clouded, and it was morning, people was slowly getting out. Everyone was happy and excited because Flamingo defeated River Plated the previous day. We enjoyed the nice temperature although it was cloudy and we even had a few rain drops. I tried four different kinds of caipirinhas and ended quite tipsy. We had a very nice time, only disrupted by a few street vendors and music players a little bit too insistent. 30’ before our check in time we started walking towards the airbnb. It was only 5 blocks away from Posto 4. We found a nice cafe right next door and sat to kill time. Very good service and food, and delicious coffee. It is a new business and they are striving to please the clients. It is in Rua Barata Ribero 900s, name is Hashtag. Surpisingly, the manager and one of the waiters speak an English good enough to communicate in that context. Our host was still cleaning up the airbnb at 2. He was very kind and friendly, and we did like his place. I made an executive decision (sorry LoveNDino and @azdr0710) and took over the bedroom in suite. There are two other bedrooms, two other full bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, a fully equipped laundry room, and a roomy living room, all with lots of natural light, ceiling fans, and A/C in the three BRs. After settling down, taking a shower, and getting some groceries, we were ready for Club 117. I had been contacted by @pauleiro, I am always excited to meet online friends. I went to the sauna thinking it was the best day, and I was disappointed. Then I learned that I was wrong, Tuesday is the best day for 117. There was however a good number of clients and boys, a few of them into my range. I started more focus on chatting, I have learned not to make rushed decisions in saunas. It was a pleasure connecting with @pauleiro. Besides him, we also unexpectedly met @BryBro, another pleasure. Once I saw all the available boys (abundant beefy muscular guys I do not like) I reduced my pool to about three or four. I made a jock about going with the first one out of those four who would come to me and sit on my lap. LoveNDino, who is an adorable Bitch, grabbed the first one passing by and forced him to my lap. He looked confused and I tried to explain the situation, but he left and did not return. At the beginning I did not understand what happened, but then I realized that he probably felt mistreated. I saw him again last night at Pointe and he ignored me. Next time I see him I will apologize. It is a great conversation starter, after all. I ended going with Junior. Gorgeous face, perfectly smooth skin, huge dick, I guess he would be an Indio or a Latino for the local ethnic labels. His manners were very kind and transmitted sexy, relaxed confidence. 22 years old, probably 6ft, married to a police woman residing in Belo Horizonte, three children. @BryBro recognized him from some HotBoys videos. I am getting specialized in porn stars. He sat next to me, we talked, made out, and discussed our programa. We agreed on a session with only oral for 100R. He is a smoker and wanted to get some nicotine in his system before getting into the action. As I do not enjoy being next to someone blowing tobacco smoke, he left to the smoking patio. When he returned, I invited him with a beer to hide the tobacco taste, and we moved to a suite. Junior is very beautiful, but he is straight. He did not have any problem getting a hard on, with straight porn playing on the TV. He sucks dick and kiss well. His dick is massive and delicious to eat. He allowed me to eat his ass, but did not enjoy it at all. Overall, a good delivery of G4P sex. He was very pleasant and sweet, I gave him 120. I will not see him again, this is not what I consider good sex, but I probably paid what I feel it worths. Not much. As LoveNDino is a poster in Daddy’s reviews, I leave him to decide what he wants to share from his own adventures. This is his first visit to Rio, and he is really taking advantage of it. You can check the thread in the other website, he and @azdr0710 are frequent posters over there and may share additional information. We left Club 117 and went to have diner with LoveNDino and @BryBro. We sat in a popular restaurant right in the corner of the sauna, quite crowded. We were the only tourists visible around. We had a great authentic Brazilian meal, for a few bucks. As @bybro is staying just a couple of blocks away from us, we shared our Uber and went back home to sleep. I had slept very little during my flights and was exhausted, as soon as I put my head on the pillow, I was gone. Definitely socializing is what I am enjoying the most, besides the sex. I am a social disaster, being with non shy, talkative friends, is being therapeutic and substantially adding to the experience quality. In the future, I will work harder to not travel alone. I am talking more to people, to more people, walking more around, and experiencing what @pauleiro reported in another thread. This is my third trip to Brazil in the last 12 months. I have been two weeks in Salvador in December/January, one week in Rio in July, and back here now for a week. The nightmare scenario of lack of security often described in these forums has been completely alien to my experience. As @pauleiro points out, the cost is high, and from my political views unacceptable. However, I cannot ignore the fact that Brazil feels safe in all the places I have been to. Of course, I avoid the places that I would avoid in any other big city I do not know well.
-
RIO DE JANEIRO, Nov 24-30 2019
I see you there. I am the irresistible bald guy in a black t-shirt.
-
RIO DE JANEIRO, Nov 24-30 2019
EVERYONE! Start dancing begging for the Guaraní Gods' favor! Weather forecasting is not looking good for my beach plans next week.
-
Lions Sauna Rio...will it last?
@azdr0710, you are arriving next Friday. May be checking this place for us could be your homework.
-
Bogota Trip Journal 6-15 Nov
Thank you for your report! Would you explain what you mean by "morbo", please?
-
RIO DE JANEIRO, Nov 24-30 2019
We are in the countdown and the trip is starting to take shape. I already have confirmed a full day hanging out with my favorite in the Milky Way, Italo Andrade. We are playing with the idea of having a scuba diving field trip together, it would be a first time experience for both of us. He is exploring his network looking for recommendations. I have been researching online, and all the opportunities I find are far from Copacabana. I did not find anything closer than Angra dos Reis. I do not want to spend 6 of the 12 hours of the trip sitting in the bus to the port and back to the airbnb. If anyone has any suggestions close to Copacabana, it will be highly appreciated. Otherwise, I guess we just spend the day in the beach. We are also in advanced negotiation to have a two hours orgy with Italo, Yuri, and Estevão, to fuck, take pictures and film for our fans pages. It is almost confirmed, we may have an extra addition, Victor. He is right now having a romance with Italo. I am very excited. I still have to contact the non porn star GPs I want to see again, Wagner (he does not publish), Luiz and Jonathan. I am extra excited that we are traveling in a group. One of the friends does not participate here, but we have @azdr0710 who hopefully will also share his experiences in this thread. He is arriving one day before our airbnb check in, and may spend that night with Wagner. I am curious about someone else's experience with that hottie.
-
‘How Trump gabbed too much about the ISIS raid’
- My upcountry ming trip to Brazil
Guys, if you feel curious when you are in Sāo Paulo, take a look at this boy. I would love to know whether or not he takes programas. https://twitter.com/4ndyRodrigues- Why fall in love with an escort?
Are we really talking about falling in love? Or are we actually talking about crushes? If we are talking about falling in love, I am sure there are many different explanations in different circumstances, but I think we all agree it is just not wise. If we are talking about crushes, don’t you think all crashes are probably doomed to end badly? I may be wrong, but I bet you the rate of relationships based on a crush going to hell is similar with ow without a transaction is involved.- Bluff City Law
I do not really understand. If you are set for one language, you should not hear the other one. If you mean that the English doubling the original sound track is disgusting, there are alternative ways. Listen to the original Spanish sound track and set the subtitles in English. That is how I have enjoyed many movies all my life. I always go for the original soundtrack, and subtitles in English or Spanish. Funny thing, Netflix gives you the option for Latin American Spanish amongst the possible soundtracks. The option only says “Spanish”, but if you pick it for Elite, it will not take you to the original soundtrack. The right option states “Spanish (Spain)”.- RJ/SP saunas report - March 2019
Considering the arrival of Lyon's to the Rio market, are there any updates to make to this chart?- Bluff City Law
@TotallyOz, you are always hunting for shows with hot boys. Have you checked the 2 seasons of Elite in Netflix? Gay sex and making out scenes are abundant, specially in season 2.- RIO DE JANEIRO, Nov 24-30 2019
I understand everything depends on the right offer in the right moment. I would be surprised if anybody in a Brazilian sauna is not on sale.- about coming out
I do not feel comfortable because it is a simplification of what my sexuality actually is. I prefer the label Queer. I used to be more comfortable at the beginning of my coming out, back in Argentina, in the early 80s, because it was a questioning and open identity. I feel that has changed is radically changed, and "gay" has mostly become one more acceptable category with not much left of his questioning and open nature. Let's say that my uncomfortable feelings come from the Left, not from the Right.- about coming out
Coming out used to be about freeing yourself. Now it’s about placating everyone else. I like this essay a lot. The article sticks me in so many ways, as a teacher who has not come out to his students but does not want to lie to them always walking in the edge, as I have very close relationships with many of my scholars. As a queer man who does not feel fully comfortable in the gay label, and has to be lecturing all the time about the particularities of my sexuality even to gay friends more fond of stereotypes. I could go on and on. In a different dimension, it also strikes me how privileged we are. We are having this post-gay conversations, in a world still poisoned by homophobia.- GAY CUBA TOUR GUIDE/Company
Even better; TRIANGULATE.- Winter holidays traveling
The airbnb prices are amazing. Way cheaper than Colombia. What area do you recommend?- Winter holidays traveling
I am not an exotic Asian hunk like Numazu. You are teasing me, and it may be working. Anyway, my final decision depends on the state of my finances after November in Rio.- Winter holidays traveling
Last year I spent the winter vacations in Salvador, yeah I know it can get hot. But hot with water is something I can deal with. The problem is that now I am hooked with Rio, and I am told that humidity in December is nasty. I think I will keep Brazil for July and November. Even November is going to be an experiment. Thanks for the tips on Merida. It is definitely in my list. It used tp be my number three after Colombia and Santo Domingo, but now I am dropping República Dominicana. I cannot agree more on the importance of having a net of local contacts. Those were my best trips. If I have that much fun last July in Rio was thanks to contacts I got from @numazu1 and Rhyheim Shabazz, plus the wealth of information you shared here. If I decide for Merida, I am going to ask you for a look at your contacts book.- Lagoa
Dios mío! I want to know!- Winter holidays traveling
After my next trip to Brazil, I will have enough miles to get free tickets anywhere South of the border, and probably Western Europe. I have an insecurity attack. Let's see if I can have some input here to help me to make a decision. Of course, Brazil is always a strong candidate. I am curious about Rio in holidays, but I am afraid it is going to be too crowded, hot and humid. I am in love with the weather over there in July, December could kill my romance. Colombia is also a strong candidate. I was thinking perhaps of going to Cartagena for Christmas and Bogota for New Year. I would also like Cali and Medellin, but I am the kind of traveller who likes settling longer in one or two places rather than stopping a few days in many destinations. RD is also a candidate. My fear is that, being a top, I may be disappointed at the local offering. Merida or any beach city in Mexico is also a possibility, as well as London and Barcelona. The big con of the European destinations is price. Of course, I am open to suggestions. The reason why I am not opening this thread in the LA forum is to stay open to all destinations.- Andy Star
Andy is Brazilian, Gaucho from Rio Grande do Sul. He resides in Barcelona, you will have to go over there to hire him. He is reachable, and very friendly, through his Twitter. If you are a fan, you may want to check Rhyheim Shabazz' fans page. There are at least two very hot scenes with Andy riding Rhyheim's dick.- Hustlaball Berlin 2019
I wish I could! Those European porn star orgies are legendary. - My upcountry ming trip to Brazil