Everything posted by Riobard
-
Madrid
Not the Morris Six MS (1948-53), I get it, but trying to figure out what "kids" subbed for.
-
20% of World's oxygen is from the Amazon
Quelle surprise ...
-
20% of World's oxygen is from the Amazon
Going on for decades, not new but cumulatively increasingly worrisome. Bolsonaro, which I believe loosely translates to bag of hoop (where 'hoop' is Irish slang for ass), will try sucking up hero credit for bandaid solution.
-
10th Trip to Rio (First Alone) Next Week/How's Lion's Sauna/Tips on Inviting over Garotos from Internet/Do you know Piedro? ;)
- When was the last time the exchange rate was this favorable to us?
Approaching 09/23/15 record. Local providers should be alerted to raise rates.- Only Cuba and Venezuela with worse leaders
Rosencrantz & Guildenstern tag-team ass-doublefuck Falstaff who then squeezes out a hefty deuce in brasileiro banheiro ... Erriko and DonnaldoJr (R&G facsimiles) sent on top secret ambadassorship recruitment mission to nation cap Bizzarlia and get sidetracked: "This one"ll do, right brah? An' he cook a line." Tweet: "For anyone feeling unsecure about our foreign relations selection process, we have bigly stinky backdoor issue now resolved to great relief ... "- 10th Trip to Rio (First Alone) Next Week/How's Lion's Sauna/Tips on Inviting over Garotos from Internet/Do you know Piedro? ;)
- San-HOE-Domingo, Dominican Republic
Stay at least a week, 12is12. For every 7 Israeli males there is most likely a circumcised RepDominican male, not dissimilar from British Isles and most of continental Europe. About 9/10 who're cheto. Adult circumcison has been promoted for HIV prevention and is fairly widely accepted for that purpose whether actualized or not. Regional differences may be associated both with those trends and with local beliefs about the postnatal procedure application. Anticipate somebody posting a child death by cicumcision article, tragic but unrelated to the question.- San-HOE-Domingo, Dominican Republic
Helpful info about the reported clinic, Abreu for the abreactive gut. 2 addresses so it may have relocated or perhaps Independencia is a satellite.- San-HOE-Domingo, Dominican Republic
And of course I forgot to mention Dukoral oral vaccine. I take it prior to Brazil, but RD has the second highest rate for cholera in the Americas, yet only about 4% of the rate in neighbouring Haiti. Of all the cities members here tend to visit, Dukoral is most appropriate for Santo Domingo and confers about 40% protection.- San-HOE-Domingo, Dominican Republic
*Mercedes #315 at Sanchez [correction]- San-HOE-Domingo, Dominican Republic
In the past I have been rescued by 5 days of Cipro that acted quickly and pre-empted an early return outbound. I always fill the script at home and bring it. Glad you discovered the inner courtyard oasis bookshop/café, Mamey Libreria, Mercedes #15. I had been taking photos, stopped to chat, and was tipped off by a few visitors outside of this church ...- Madrid
A year ago, I found Adan selection poor over a few days and several wasted hours (except for iBooks), but one hot beefy Dominican and a stunning Bulgarian (who advertises but latest in NYC visiting, I think), both guys longtime Spain residents. Lovely neighbourhood, and an exceptional Grindr hire, brickshithouse-built Mejicano, in his home, same district, Adan price.- Lisbon, Portugal
I keep the tea cozy on, but pour the cold cream into the hot tea once poured, whereas some others prefer to put the cold cream in the cup before filled with the hot Ceylon. But yes, high tea is the climactic part of my lay, I mean day.- 10th Trip to Rio (First Alone) Next Week/How's Lion's Sauna/Tips on Inviting over Garotos from Internet/Do you know Piedro? ;)
- 10th Trip to Rio (First Alone) Next Week/How's Lion's Sauna/Tips on Inviting over Garotos from Internet/Do you know Piedro? ;)
- 10th Trip to Rio (First Alone) Next Week/How's Lion's Sauna/Tips on Inviting over Garotos from Internet/Do you know Piedro? ;)
- How about a nice walk in Rio
I was off grid for a few hours, have scrolled to the end here without reading any further contributions past my own several hours ago, and I am not returning to this thread. Everybody has their limits for maintaining curiosity and interest. So, go tell it on the mountain, or if anybody wants to work out something personally with me, DM my ass if you are willing to demonstrate some basic comportment and class. I won't cut off anybody who wishes to engage sensibly. I am sure the readership also has its limits. Let's not burden them. I have very little experience with digital assholes, though I had heard about it, so just cutting my teeth and figuring out where to put my energy. Good night and good luck. I think that the vast majority of members here are the salt of the earth.- San-HOE-Domingo, Dominican Republic
He is enormously built and getting even bigger, is sexy and cute, dazzling smile, but he is otherwise average and that is all good. He and my many other observations in a very diverse field help to put to rest silly idealized size stereotypes that I never bought into from the get go. I think that some people fantasize as a compensatory mechanism for their inaccurate depictions of other characteristics deemed to represent deficiency.- How about a nice walk in Rio
Forgive my inaccuracy ... one time, a married with one kid, Thiegodiagodiogogo was the man's name I think (muddled mem, u know) did spend a free preparatory hour on a sexological discussion he insisted on, desiring as well to canvas my attitudes and preferences on age, physique, race and, endowment. I thought that perhaps he would be stereotyping me, but that would be malarky, no? On the whole, they are surely gravely concerned about the few members here that do objectify, stereotype, and spew contempt for nonpreferred types. LOL- How about a nice walk in Rio
Us loopy old-timers have the experience to recognize and sero-sort according to douche-status the assholes on our nice Rio strolls, and how much to make nice with lice let alone shrug at a bedbug.- How about a nice walk in Rio
And the SS, it fantasizes being sage mentor to its Hootown constituents, getting paid to behave as if they take it serially. Again how does one blend startle, mirthful, and lacrimose emoticons? LOL&CS (crying sympathetically)?- How about a nice walk in Rio
Still scratching my head on another thing. My apparent stereotyping (or failure to confront same) of sexual style, even if remotely grounded (it is not), is predicated on interaction in the trade context, and on my occasional accounts here based on a very small very niche subpopulation of mostly hetero performative men across a diversity of race/ethnicity. Acting all the components of intimacy. And furthermore, the indefatigable SS contributor sends up those he inaccurately accuses of buying into the sexual performance. So I am, according to his ludicrous assumptions, both getting reeled in by scorts and basing my sex-related assessments (his unfounded accusation) on the fake behaviours of hires. Only a moron or manipulator would reach for that level of non-substantial convoluted criticism ... cray cray, fellas, inn't it? This takes the cake and irrefutably meets the criteria of nutball troll. For those who have not yet notices. LOL. What a pill off his pills.- How about a nice walk in Rio
I attended Hahnemann for my training and found most Pennsylvanians to be hospitable, smart, and nice. I have otherwise only been schooled in Canada.- How about a nice walk in Rio
Readers, I know you may recommend disengagement from a forum member who often presents himself as somebody simply to be handled. I don't usually disagree, but at times it is too tempting and psychologically stimulating. Anyway, this example will pass, or the boredom going over the same themes will take over. I might point out as well that retirement has freed up 60 hours a week, so a very small fraction of that on his nonsense is, on balance, not a huge waste. - When was the last time the exchange rate was this favorable to us?