Everything posted by Riobard
-
FOSTA / SESTA federal law: a primer and discussion.
You cannot say that in a thread with images!
-
FOSTA / SESTA federal law: a primer and discussion.
It's American, so my possibly inadequate take on it is: Boise is in Idaho. Boise not be, like, Idaho.
-
Indiscrete question about how many boys you have had a day?
A good audience steps up to the level of a common denominator that may exceed the average. --------------- The best evidence of my audience familarity is grasping you occupy the patchy throne at Paco's quilting bee.
-
Indiscrete question about how many boys you have had a day?
Hey now ... I cannot easily connect the two sentences. I really need to think it through. I can almost intuit the meaning, often good enough. Seriously, not an imposition, though. You state an opposite of something is a truism. The four potential opposites are: do confuse, non-desire, non-clarity, and good. I am going to sift through the options, assuming various combinations of the four possible juxtapositions .... None work! I need to replace a word or second-guess you and rewrite it. A desire for clarity reflects good vocabulary (?) ... No, not always true, because sometimes poor vocabulary inhibits comprehension. *The person whose writing lacks clarity has poor vocabulary skills.* That is as close as I can get on this pass. Though it is not really an opposite of anything originally written. Different, but not diametrically. And can certainly apply to anyone, including me. *The person with average vocabularly can detect lack of clarity.* Also a contender. I just did it. So happy this is just an exercise and I do not have a mandate to regularly edit everyone else.
-
Suitable places to stay in Santo Domingo
Good idea. I won't repeat the listings in past threads but can add one, not previously mentioned, that I tried out for a few days and allowed short-term guests no surcharge. Hodelpa Colonial on Isabel La Católica running a few steps north from El Conde east end (Parque Colón). Architecturally blah. I switched to a quieter room northside overlooking a small enclosed alley but a decent historical view as well. They agreed to discount my original payment on the higher price option. Those streetside units had small terraces with unremarkable views and extensive din right under your nose. Good breakfast. Gym. No pool.
-
Indiscrete question about how many boys you have had a day?
Anyone can ask for clarification. I can accommodate. Even reword or summarize on request. Best to ask soon, though, in case I too am puzzled by what I wrote. LOL. That is why there is Q&A in the many conference and symposium presentations I have given. Seeing as you mentioned Oxford don a while back, I can confirm that I have been published by Oxford U Press, at their invitation, with no edit requested following submission for print. There are a lot of posts that are lost on me because of my lack of comprehension or lack of familarity with background or contextual references. It is not a problem. Personally, I would rather see more complexity, to stretch me, than endless thematic repetition. I am sure it is time for another argumentative discussion about "service fees", though now potentially risky if we do not codify it differently.
-
Indiscrete question about how many boys you have had a day?
- Indiscrete question about how many boys you have had a day?
Ha ... a 'million word gap' for pre-K children not read to at home. Philly born but orphaned? No Dr Seuss avail for Mummy and Daddy in the local libe? [teasing]- Indiscrete question about how many boys you have had a day?
I think it is useful to be reminded of the repressive regression permeating commercial sex work legislation in general. Being Canadian, it is illegal to pay for webcam performance (so no Boytoyflirt, CB, etc credit card registration for me); for S&M even if no objective physiological arousal because the government owns the definition of sexual gratification; to buy a mickey of Canadian Club for the local 68-year old streetdweller to jerk me in the privacy of my own home; or communicate with any provider about service provision even if no followthrough booked session. Not just fines .... mandatory minimum prison time. And my marginal tax rate is 39%, so if I want to compete with the old street hustler for trade, which is legal, I get to keep but $6.10 for the fantastic blowie on offer, not to mention 40% of my income pays for these ridiculous rules.- Has anyone seen a Micro-Penis??? I have....
What!? Two inches wide is enormous girth! Sex trade context is a poor setting to assess maximum erection. Because the 5th percentile ranking is 3.94 inches, yet very slightly less than that for Asian subpopulation, a minimal increase based on peak arousal would place his length no lower than one out of twenty men, even assuming his true age corresponded to his stated age. A small proportion of males' secondary sex characteristics continue to develop past age 18.- KEIFER SUTHERLAND'S VOICE
It worked better for Stand By Me. He did not fully inherit his Dad's resonant voice.- Sharing trip gay sex stories in more detail.
Code for the hope that quality might differ behind the lens of the forum "camera"? Perhaps the level is as high as it can be. Private message works as well as email and can also include clusters of members. Email perhaps allows for more image sharing, considering provisions of trust and protecting the privacy of the providers that are adult men labelled colloquially as boys.- Indiscrete question about how many boys you have had a day?
You are exonerated. Case dismissed eons ago in the thread.- Indiscrete question about how many boys you have had a day?
Point taken, but best to use squeaky clean terms, and the discussion here helps to develop a community standard that assuages understandable anxiety yet does not impose much burden on posters asked to use alternative terms. That is easier than second-guessing the outcome of various related law enforcement trends.- Indiscrete question about how many boys you have had a day?
Because the question was non-discrete as opposed to non-discreet, it was ambiguous, so I assumed it was related to the number of entries into this loja in Botafogo or other Rio locations and beyond. So say I to the prospective prosecutor. I went in to browse several times but I touched nothing and there was no financial transaction. If my "Portulish" were better, I'd have asked questions about product age-appropriateness. ------ Parenthetically, boytoy colloquially means a female of age available to a male of age, or a male of age available to a female (or male) of age. Joking aside .... guy, provider, scort (please, not 'scout'!), etc, any one or more of countless options distancing from the notion of child, being under legal age of majority, or outside of the legally acceptable age differential where sexual consent age is less than the conventional threshold definitions of adulthood, etc. Otherwise, a "boy who is not a child", which is too cumbersome. I already weighed in earlier in another thread regarding the term. The flippant or casual sloppy use of "boy" here, by now, is forthwith puerile.- RISQUE RIO RENDEVOUS
I think that emoji should be retired. It gets misconstrued because it is periodically used with mocking intent and to convey middle-school bullying alliances. That is why you must defend it in conjunction with another post. Get my drift? I believe some pitiful suckered-in Sunshine State handmaiden, Ofsolsticeoil, much less slick than he imagines himself, holds the record. Run and save yourself from that level of futility.- RISQUE RIO RENDEVOUS
I am glad you can read attentively. Generally, a perspective is derived from a repetitive thematic pattern that is not always easily recognizable or easy to draw out, but with patience, or even a little manipulative baiting of the sleeping dog ... Some of the worst of this is on me. Anytime is extreme, but an acceptable figure of speech. Perhaps in this case he was not throwing shade, but drawing attention to an oft-repeated trope. One can never be sure. Everyone is multi-faceted. A new reader just cracking open the books here likely does not recognize that the "pained garoto" trope has already been inserted many times by the same source. It is like a retweet ad infinitum, losing its punch for the veterans here but still potentially instructive and amusing for some. I, too, have been redundant. Some of this is simply how the material is organized. A novice reader might be hoodwinked into thinking that you overreacted and that you may be silly for having done so. In short, they read his nibs response according to his design. There are seasoned readers here, however, that can view your reaction in the context of previous threads. So don't worry about your instincts being off. The dynamic is recognizable, and discussed backstage more than you probably know, without the intent of ungentlemanly gossip. I should stop my "blathering" for now. But one more thing ... one offshoot of your calling a specific person out is looking forward to a hiatus of cheap skewering, that person cleverly backing off for a time to rehabilitate image. He may even ingratiate himself with you. If you prefer harmony on the Board, you have done your part in this case by behaving honestly and genuinely.- DICK-stractions in Santo Domingo
Easily done without it, #SoLessOwl wisdom than Granny, since the #SoleAsshole source is one particular DICK-straction personified here, repeatedly flaccidizing and dismissable. gif?- First timer in Santo Domingo (reports added)
Once again giving you the benefit of the doubt, my fille-du-roi roots accept.- arrived in Merida last night
The dick is deeply embedded, in recess. Give them time to cum up for air.- arrived in Merida last night
Edit/delete not working ... but watch out for that pooch with the bottle cap chips neatly lined up. Bitch passes asses, I mean Aces, under the table. Either that or it's desperately and manipulatively trying to say: It's my fifth ... that Eton mess is mine, inn't?- arrived in Merida last night
[delete]- DICK-stractions in Santo Domingo
Excellent if misdirected advice, #SowLastSold with incessant squealing, and amazingly does not have wiki-sourced flavour.- Brazil - more than just saunas - next month a major exhibit is due
My favourite in Paris by far. Lovely, and well-chosen dreamy soundtrack ... Debussy and Ravel if I am not mistaken.- DICK-stractions in Santo Domingo
Why so ridiculous?, #SowLessSoil with steaming piles of manure, s.v.p. I am simply describing what said pimp telegraphed to me about threatening to give escorts a piece of his mind and dropping them, based on my input. I wondered if I was a guinea pig in some cases introduced to spanking new catalogue choices. Obviously, his business model is a poor fit and I would not continue to spin my wheels or the wheel with him. If I am not mistaken, we generally share some reservations about choosing from ersatz ads comprised of photos and retailers' hard sell. Moreover, do I want to be confronted in a dark alley by a dumped provider whose plans for earnings are thwarted because Sr Pimp relayed to him, in his language not mine, he was "for shit" on his date with me? Surely this can be taken by most here as a well-intentioned caveat emptor. - Indiscrete question about how many boys you have had a day?