Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Riobard

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Riobard

  1. Regarding size, I too am a reluctant tight bttm but with serious fantasies of being power-topped and intense orgasms when it can successfully happen with a big hung dude. Look, you can't put the baby back into the womb in 30 minutes in an unfamiliar setting. I usually arrange an hour or more with these dotados. I stock a lot of rubbers. After initial foreplay, they are quite happy to accommodate loosening me up with one, two, then maybe three fingers whilst I am getting super-excited with nipple play, sucking, 69, rimming what have you. Getting sufficiently worked up and primed to the point of begging for that dick to be pile-driven in. But often beginning by being on top and sitting on it ... that position is usually easier for accommodating the package size. Usually then rolling back as one and having him on top. I find on all fours the most difficult because I usually cannot see the scene well enough to enhance the arousal. The point is that there are effective ways to desentisize without pressure and with a cooperative and flexible guy. Now I find that there is much less correlation between size and discomfort.
  2. I read it with interest, having visited INHOTIM last December and being unaware of these aspects of its history ... who is surprised about shady dealings in any context regarding Brasil? However, I was put off by the writer's early comment about the subject having a yellowed beard due to smoking. This kind of gratuitous remark is foolish and manipulative. Poor editing. If it was meant to be metaphorical regarding land contamination it missed the mark. I am vehemently opposed to cigarettes, but the article subject's whitish beard is the same colour as his hair and the beard is kept trim. It would be a challenge to tar it up. The man behind the beard has enough aspersions, however legit, cast against him without this stupid low blow regarding physical attributes.
  3. I grind beans once a week (2-3 grinder loads done in a matter of minutes) for my one big strong filter-dripped morning cup per day. The key to keep me on point is to not have any packaged ground 'backup' java on the premises.
  4. And now the Machine topic is a splittable Mattachine topic ... we just cannot help ourselves.
  5. Nobody for commercial sex purposes crosses my BRZ accommodation threshold without each of us having the option of verifying the other's accurate full name, cell phone # (eg Whatsapp), and ideally at least one social media account. The transaction is not illegal, so balking results in immediate disqualification. And they will have unambiguously confirmed the fee and currency by their own hand. Grindr and similar apps convey a false sense of security. Dates should be treated no differently than picking up a street hustler.
  6. Beginning quite recently on HUNQZ, I cannot get any of the usual strip of profile photos to individually open to larger size ... just get a blank screen with the x (close) option that returns me to the profile. Regardless of going directly to the site or logging into Planet Romeo. Anybody else has this problem?
  7. Yes, and best when full-bodied, using plunge method, and topped with leite foam.
  8. Cool ... then I would want him pumped post-workout and in his uniform.
  9. Very philosophical ... 'Quotes and wisdom do not write so you know me you know I've always been my ... See more' Do all your local BTs channel the unbearable lightness of being?
  10. Mmmmm ... he is hot, but looks better in your photos
  11. Even now, the main initial main BT page is prompting me to log in, but when I go the Forums I am already logged in. I also provided a wacky profile pic and it is visible to me when logging in, but has not migrated to replace the circled R.
  12. I have also noticed the discrepancy, so I sign out and then check it. Sometimes it seems that it is 2 steps: signing out for the overall board as well as the forum or subforum sections. Also, for a few days recently the main forum page did not reflect updates within forum categories.
  13. Bear in mind that solid average (50th percentile) erect length is 5.2 inches. Standard deviation is .75 inches. Therefore, 84% of males have erect length under 6 inches. I believe a lot of really hot guys put themselves out of the running for sex trade due to attitudes about size. But I am not trying to lecture ... I LUV a big cock on a big guy. Overall, I think tomcal's impressions are astute.
  14. Just started, looks promising ... will bingewatch 2-5 as they are 'on demand' in my service.
  15. Can't wait for Season 4. Boy, did the finale get dark-ish ... cannot say more without risking plot-spoils. Wonder what will happen to "them". And Malkovich very convincing at menace. He has played Russian at least one other time recently. Helena Bonham-Carter has a funny story about him. Buddies with Julian Sands and knitting on the film-set sidelines in the scene where she is ambush-kissed in the field and Cousin Charlotte races in too late. Room With a View.
  16. It is 60 minutes.
  17. Enjoy!
  18. Looks like we are headed to more A Year in Provence pacing, less Run Lola Run pacing
  19. My anti-stickyfinger playbook in accommodations is to have the place such a hot mess with my crap scattered around that they would not know where to begin, but then I need to have coded notes to myself about where key belongings are. Once I was on my way to the airport, having checked out, and realized my passport was still in hiding at the place. I managed to get it and make the flight on time. My current go-to apto in Rio does not have a safe.
  20. My Monday and Tuesday two weeks ago at Paragonya certainly contrasted with yours. I was thinking of more frequent SwissAir non-stop visits (advantage is it's Star Alliance), but probably Barcelona's Thermas is more consistent.
  21. Re: netgay, several of them are sauna garotos. Overall, the prices are higher, the guys are shorter in height, and the advantage to the brothel clubs is selection and on the on-spot vetting. One of my 117/202 faves just started listing but may be in Curitiba.
  22. Caeron, I am going to private message you with a lead on a guide. He is well known at the sauna brothels and of course therefore interested in providing BF experience for pay as well, but likely open to a nonsexual daytime guide role and ushering you in to your initiatory sauna experiences. The key is he is local, bright, and language proficient.
  23. Hahaha ... I certainly do not go to Brazil for the food. I was biased about my NoAmer city being far superior in food quality (assuming comparable costs), so decided to pay more attention on my recent European trip. Meals out also consistently superior to Rio. Spain in particular was more impressive than I expected, perhaps survival competitiveness among establishments. No particular setting in Brasil has impacted on my dining experience. The best quality over months of visits was in a Belo Horizonte mall. One reason for longer trips staying in apto with kitchen ... and I am a mediocre cook. But the analogy is good. Choosing between crowded NYC Pride Day and jostled around at Clube 117 on a busy night? I'll go with the visa and interminable flight, hands down. Even if I need a heart specialist visit to recover.
  24. Yes, that makes sense, LOMG ... then not really applicable to visitors unless strolling up the ladeira behind 202.
  25. I am curious about the utility of the app alerting about gunshots in real time. The app would indicate location occurrence, but invariably after-the-fact. How does this help assure self-protection? If a gunshot in one location is predictive of further gunshots relatively soon after in the same location then I can see its usefulness. Maybe that is the case. In contrast, if gunfire occurs in a more randomly geographically scattered pattern, the immediate notifications would have no more usefulness than periodic review of the patterns and hot spots (likely already established).

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.