Everything posted by Riobard
-
Ronda SPAIN
This is who I tried to subtly snag for massagem, a likely regular Grindr lad who said he was not close enough ... still not sure what might have occurred had he been a few miles nearer to Ronda.
-
Yet another newbie's first time in Brazil and its sauna
"Honey, I blew the house and figuratively blew up the house!"
-
Programa Pricing 2018 Version
Psych! These $ discussions always derail. Money is money. And I do believe SolaceSoul by his own previous reference is not Caucasian, if gringo is meant to convey ethnicity. But perhaps gringo refers more generically to a category that transcends race? Not sure. If I could offload anxieties for others about the persistent theme of being laughably exploitable, by myself being numero uno 'patsy', I would. Why worry? Believe me, I do not. What range of psychological tools do garotos possess to manage and reconcile their profession, many in the context of marriage and parenthood? Very narrow. I'll take being the butt of a joke if I can take being the butt of a hot stud's bargain bsmnt cock. I get the last laugh, if I want, but I don't want ... I have no interest in their expense.
-
Yet another newbie's first time in Brazil and its sauna
... Or explain where roughly 3000 reais monthly for entrada e bebidas alone is going.
-
Yet another newbie's first time in Brazil and its sauna
Cannibalism? abrv for "Can I ball, gsm?" This old wet smelly fart can.
-
Programa Pricing 2018 Version
KKKKKKK ... you made my day, tartegogo! Please have that report on my desk pronto! LMAO LMAO Touché! Chapeau!
-
Programa Pricing 2018 Version
The main variables are venue busyness, temporal, sexually behavioural, and generally accepted attractiveness stock value. Have I got that right? Perhaps also negotiation acumen? Currency exhange? Predictive value of precedent? Several complex continua that are a challenge to stratify, knit together, and arrive at some arbitrary currency amount. Multivariate analysis anyone? Whew! I hope I do not burn out faster than the average working guy there. On another note, I would love to see open transparent auctions of these apparent new studs on the block. Even better, an advance perusal of the portfolio.
-
Yet another newbie's first time in Brazil and its sauna
I typically hear 3 menu variations: massagem? sexo? massagem sexo? I always thought they were all the same thing: sexo completo. So far, I have not been disabused of that reality. This is not to say I was spared novitiate syndrome at 117 my first time ... 200 reais to be fucked by a hot muscle top who was very exciting, but it was at their currency bottom-out-out point (as is approaching again). Who was I to complain? Next was an even hotter stud: 80 reais ... I thought "no, this can't be right?" But God bless him for levelling it out, and he was extremely engaged and committed. When subsequent prospects asked me how I liked Rio so far, I worked in the comment: cannot believe the hottest sex of my life for 80 and shook my head with an incredulous look, sometimes saying ate lago and moving on ... until. Never bitter about the guy who took my Rio virginity with a surcharge. I say hello and still find him hot. He smiles and nods and hovers, but never directly busts a move. Priceless. We all have variations on this theme.
-
Cute twink in Rio at MR and Pointe
Serious? Peculiar, oddly funny maybe, but a question that is lacking in gravity.
-
So, it is not just with the churches and schools in America
Agree ... Johnatan, difficult to resist what ... sexual intimacy? Considering this to be sex is like chasing a youngster around the kitchen with a cast iron frying pan and butcher knife and calling it cooking. You did not stick the landing on this one.
-
Some notes on Bogota
Fantastic review! I did not grasp where the 2 bread slices for your daily sex sandwiches hailed from on the coast, perhaps irrelevant. I have never seen compression socks (for tips) look so sexy on a guy!
-
Rio Belo Horizonte May 18 "green eyes" trip
Kkkkkkkkk ... I half two yuze thee editt/korrect funkchun, 60 minit limmit on BT, 50% of thee tyme fallowink enny poast subbmishun. And I hope and trust you are you ... imposters unwelcome here!
-
Rio Belo Horizonte May 18 "green eyes" trip
"Je thinks" you were lapsing into French, the language of lust, at the sight of this doll of a mec ... don't worry, happens to me all the time.
-
Rio Belo Horizonte May 18 "green eyes" trip
Yes the taping was wise ... for airbnb authentication steps if my passport jiggled ever so slightly the program could not capture it. It needed to be absolutely still and even then took 10 minutes to scan. I locked down the passport on a flat surface, then positioned smartphone on the right stack of books above it with the camera eye focused in just the right framing position and waited for the program "brain" to like it. May not be the same exact method for visa, which tomasian describes as a straight shot.
-
The Sao Paulo diaries
Actually that happens to me very consistently ;>1
-
Rio Belo Horizonte May 18 "green eyes" trip
First, I suggest a new topic as you are not doing yourself any favours burying your question here. I have a conventional visa but will need an e-version eventually. I think it can get glitchy but many folks have been successful. Maybe try calling the phone number in this photoshot. They may have some clues. You are probably trying your best but perhaps doing one of the techy things incorrectly. I know myself I am prone to digital struggles. If you are not in the USA, I have no other ideas to offer, but online mediators do exist.
-
The Sao Paulo diaries
The MASP top floor masterpieces are displayed somewhat unconventionally. Sheer magic. I went to that level 3 days in a row.
-
The Sao Paulo diaries
Yeah, but however much potooties, really hard-boiled by the sounds of his 'tude ... swoon.
-
The Sao Paulo diaries
But the left leg appears atrophied, a few inches shorter than the right ... so much for the attempt at blocking the design.
-
The Sao Paulo diaries
Study this to avoid getting tinkled on ... or was it the guy who claimed he would make sure tingling happened?
-
The Sao Paulo diaries
And now Gloria is where all local and turista holes congregate.
-
The Sao Paulo diaries
I like your theory better. Unless he was starting to bang you and you moaned "urine" upon penetration.
-
The Sao Paulo diaries
WTF!? Did you happen to lose in translation something that ended up sounding like you had a run-in with a medusa (jellyfish)? No shortage of medusa-like show MCs, so maybe not such a stretch.
-
Travel with Oz - An Homage to Rockhard
I am in my accommodations in Europe, jetlagged and sleepless at 3:50 AM, have the munchies, and now this salivation inducing write-up. Gee thanks!!!! ;)
-
The Sao Paulo diaries
Any developments on the new venue in a Sao Paulo house that @tomcal suggested a few months ago was being prepared for opening this Spring or Summer?