Everything posted by Riobard
-
Best time and days to go to various saunas in Rio and SP
I would expect such an off-point response because I did not anticipate a course correction. This isn’t truly real life since my sense is you readily create rabbit holes to fall into … read the room. And read an editorial or two while you’re at it; you may find that written word deviates stylistically from spoken. BTW who uses the wording “quasi-gay” in real life? When you’re reaching out to providers here, best of luck conveying your specifications concerning the antithesis of such a peculiar term. LOL
-
Any suggestions for waxing in SP
It’s been a while since this type of service info was updated even a little but I was somewhat on top of it investigating more the ‘tantric’ side when there recently. Grand Spazio, conveniently located near Ana Rosa metro station on both blue and green line. I have not been there but it’s also close to InHouse Agencia where I recently had one of the hottest tricks of a decade, skipped the massage part and into full play BRL250 for one hour … he pays the house a cut. In my home city that gets you about 6 minutes of lap dance. I had dropped in for a tour & when I left serendipitously saw a guy walking on the main road that made my knees buckle so I followed him, and sure enough. He removes his mask once I followed him up to reception and I die again, then his personality a 3rd death … and so on eventually to a big petit mort by appointment the following day. I had expected massage with rub-and-tug HE but so much more exciting transpired. But I digress.
-
Best time and days to go to various saunas in Rio and SP
What I noticed, @topjohn5, and similarly if you indeed noticed your own post history, was a rather fragmented list of topics/questions on your part, most of which already have oodles of extant answers on this board, as well as your input viz your preferred “type” (usually vague at best and that goes for everyone) … then recently an implicit grousing about whether you would find them other than at escort sites. Since the very few sauna venues is such basic info and I actually read your other posts, how actually off page was I being in attempting to integrate your agenda clues and offer some direction, in thinking about making an effort though actually rather futile to stratify venues in keeping with your general sexual interaction goals? But then I made the effort to grasp your playbook, to be hospitable, while it’s apparent you might want all the info repeated on a silver platter rather than taking a few very worthwhile hours to gather the reams of info at your fingertips here to help you curate your visit. And yes, hours, attributable to the phenomenon of groundhog-day infinite repetition of the same questions and over-accommodation in the same answers. This over-accommodation by some paradoxically enhances the daunting prospect of a one-sitting scroll-and-discover on the part of newbies. And lack of consensus about material organization just exacerbates it. Thank Gawd for the pandemic in this regard offering redactive respite. Then you further define the exact terms of reference for a contributor to answer an open-ended question after the fact. Sheesh. Good luck with your trip. Or should I perhaps say good luck to the horizon. I unexpectedly discovered the closest to the (your) real thing this weekend, as my blinders typically screen out particular inventory types, but there are too few venues to prevent tripping across it and a turned up nose might be the anticipated response given some of the general provider criteria you alluded to. I suggest you read the relevant site topics and later pound the tiles with your flip flops like the rest of us, the hunt sometimes half the fun. You’re not the central character in Death in Venice so it could be a good time.
-
Best time and days to go to various saunas in Rio and SP
Oh, dates lined up with twinks that are more homosexual than “quasi-gay” [sic], I believe? I wouldn’t particularly recommend any single sauna venue so the details of those places may be moot and the type prevalence is not very much matched with specific nights. The same types of providers proliferate across time within a given venue.
-
Best time and days to go to various saunas in Rio and SP
-
Best time and days to go to various saunas in Rio and SP
- Best time and days to go to various saunas in Rio and SP
The two in São Paulo and three in Rio de Janeiro all have Instagram pages that are generally a good up to date source of info, events, etc. These pages are not necessarily all operated to the same standard but give a fairly accurate picture. It takes but a minute to rifle through all five in one sitting. Why seek opinions about the best where’s and when’s? So we can read them over and over and over and over and over again.- Obscure transport question SP beach cities
FWIW, though the ferry service site mentions only vehicles and bicycles, I recently discovered pedestrians may cross. If you are involving a ride service you would need to allow for the driver to wait and cross (at what price?) or do it in two stages. If you have long stay time on your hands a trip to Santos bus station (from Jabaquara Metro and it’s attached regional bus station) to visit the coffee museum and have lunch is a pleasant excursion. The bus is 70 minutes each way, dirt cheap, some dramatic scenery closer to the coast and glimpses down the estuary zone of huge swathes of beach high rise real estate. WTTW you do need to produce your passport for regional bus tickets, any private bus company for that matter, say, to Rio. The museum was the only place over a full month that requested CoV vaxx proof. Same idea bus service to Guaruja and other more beach-y points south. Personally I think it’s easier to pick between Guaruja alone by bus, or alternatively among the few points west of it, to avoid ferry crossing during any one excursion. One or the other zone different trips, as they are not huge distances or travel time from SP.- Best time and days to go to various saunas in Rio and SP
- Best time and days to go to various saunas in Rio and SP
São Paulo very much permanently in the rear view mirror. Not enough rear views to my liking.- Serious Ageing Question
The part about douching spoke to me. I brought supplies for 4 wks Brazil recently but could not muster the will to utilize. In 70th year but fortunate to have robust tumescence, perhaps partly owing to lifetime healthy nutrition and exercise. Fortunately, about 90% of the time no embarrassing GI-related mishaps upon protected RAI when attempted, and simply avoided or truncated when I thought it might be on the messier side. On a side note, I was violently ill vomiting one day and my tentative conclusion was it followed 2 strong caipirinhas of an evening at Lagoa early in Truvada cycle after having 2 years abstention PrEP. So later re-challenged but then abstemious re: alcohol. I don’t think it was food poisoning. I am not much of a consumer of alcohol ordinarily but was essentially mildly drunk on the cocktails.- Rio trip report Jan 2022
[deleted]- Omicron CoV VOC Brazil, etc
Very prudent, if you have the flex to defer and your balanced assessment of personal risk is that avoidance of CoV infection is paramount. What I can tell you from paying attention to some of the local news is that the science-based pandemic management table here is advising a renewed Rio ‘lockdown’ but that will likely not materialize owing to reluctance to again endure the secondary impacts we know to be characteristically problematic viz economy etc. The air is microbially dirty; it’s the new poop. The more people congregating in any human context the bigger the bugger deuce, metaphorically speaking. By now everybody should grasp that observable pandemic mitigation infrastructure and implementation is not a reflection of case incidence and the accompanying risk of infection that necessitates medical intervention for a subgroup of infected.- Out of the desert 01/22 …
Leaving now following several weeks in São Paulo and planned excursions to the shore points south. I do like the city generally and was attempting to somewhat salvage a truncated trip March 2020 that we can all agree was unfortunate ‘force majeure’ timing. There was nothing previously written on the site by other members that had any impact in either positive or negative direction. I had mastered the basic essentials of what needs to be figured out long before stumbling across this board. Mileage will vary. There may be other visitors mesmerized and taken by the structured club trade here as it stands now, and that does not necessarily suggest a distorted, contrarian view. Overall, I would prefer the option of a BRL600 experience every second day than a 200 experience each day … heck, a 600 each day works too! I don’t want to need to undertake an onerous treasure hunt expedition, exposed to the caprice of the unstructured and faulty inventory set, to access it. I obviously cannot substantiate my sense that Rio may have a better selection on the tap flow that I prefer. [Proxima; better luck 2023] Still open to backstage banter. All be well.- Out of the desert 01/22 …
The answer is people like you, perfectly illustrating the legitimacy of my approach. If you think you’ve just now made a valuable contribution your own self-aggrandizement is but a flimsy attempt at projection. Onto the ignored list it is, then. Hope I’m not depriving my … no, erm, strike that part. That site function and behind-scenes interaction are built in features that don’t require a seal of approval; any objection you have is basically frivolous. Like all social media, screening is in. Standards are in. And people make it so easy to size up worth. I’m not chomping at the bit. Want my perspective; don’t want my perspective. It’s on offer. Meanwhile, I have bigger, well, that drift.- Out of the desert 01/22 …
Coincidentally in my IG feed today … abstruse perhaps, but just how much IS their tracking among our personal digital platforms we barely know about? … kkkkkk- Out of the desert 01/22 …
Yes, you got it. Not so challenging to grasp that particular nuance in these times, I dare say. LOL It also perhaps dovetails neatly as an ‘homage’ to @BlkSupermanwho is one of the few board members making a bit of an effort to maintain this component of the site on life support. Ordinarily, I am not oriented to genital size but I had hoped to have a bit of fun with it. I don’t wish to unbalance the representation of contributions here and it has been pointed out that briefer is better. Happy trails to all of you breaking your non-erotic Gobi Desert exile to re-enter GoGo territory. Prime your apertures a bit if you get the chance. There is more to report. If a few of you wish to DM me for more intel, feel free to do so and I’ll elaborate on my ongoing trip abroad report. If there is a preferred word or detail limit I would be prepared to consider accommodation.- Out of the desert 01/22 …
- Out of the desert 01/22 …
Another glitch in duplication I cannot correct; just whack off another time and thank site Gremlins.- Out of the desert 01/22 …
Apologies for duplicate that will not respond to delete attempt- Out of the desert 01/22 …
I have not used the ‘tag’ function (eg location) in some time but it does not appear to be functioning.- Out of the desert 01/22 …
FullSizeRender.mov- Out of the desert 01/22 …
- Out of the desert 01/22 …
No words, not one word, perhaps 1,000 words; yes, yes, a thousand times yes.- Out of the desert 01/22 …
FullSizeRender.mov - Best time and days to go to various saunas in Rio and SP