Everything posted by Mavica
- This is scary
-
Is Indicting Trump A Good Idea?
At this point in time, when the campaign for President has not really started ... between party nominees ... polls are irrelevant. It's a political lifetime between now and a year from now. Obsessive / compulsive personalities don't understand this.
-
Having trouble in Puerto Vallarta
Absurd pricing. Walk away. It would be rare that any one of the guys would be worth it. Save up, visit Brazil, Santo Domingo, Medellin, etc.
-
This is scary
I don't see any information to cause me to believe there is blanket bombing (often also referred to as carpet bombing).
-
This is scary
- Prostate cancer trial: Radiotherapy doses can be cut safely
I've had prostate cancer and chose what I thought was the best option: remove it once and for all. I was fortunate that the cancer was encapsulated in the prostate and had not metastasized and no further treatment was necessary. My brother had and continues to have prostate cancer, opted for radiation and now the cancer has spread and is reeking havoc with him. There's no one right answer that applies to all who have this cancer. I consider myself lucky, though my sex life is substantially reduced ... but I'm alive. I'll take the sex loss, gladly.- This is scary
Though I appreciate reading / considering the opinions of others written on the forum no matter if I agree / disagree, book-length postings are a turn-off and I (and probably most others) stop reading after the first paragraph. Less is more (effective). ð- This is scary
Everything I see, read and hear leads me to believe the US is cautioning Israel not to make the same mistakes it, the US, made responding to 9/11.- Can We Ever Really Understand Thais?
Why? She doesn't like you. ð- I cannot make any more reactions today - two days running.
You, obviously, are not blocked from posting to the forums. So, is the issue that you are not able / permitted to react by clicking on an emoji? If so, I think there's a limit to the number of such reactions we are permitted to apply on a daily basis. I know that I was not permitted to react in that manner once ... a day I'd clicked on a lot of them. M a y b e ... that's what's happening with you. Or, am I misunderstanding what's happening to you?- Israel And The Palestinians: A Nightmare In Desperate Search Of A Solution
Lengthy will be defined differently when the comments are viewed on a smartphone as contrasted with reading the words using a laptop or tablet. We all have the opportunity to read the same words, only in formats that are not universal and our comfort levels vary because of that. It's probably an unwinnable effort for the writer who attempts to satisfy all.- First Generation BelAmi Stars.......whatever happened to?
Stunning guys, jaw-opening / dropping ... and ass-opening video's. I'd rent the early ones from my local gay video store in Chicago ... and drain myself until empty. Had ever before seen such guys.- This is scary
You are wrong, again. You are projecting on others your own behavior. My comments refer solely to the information you provided about the polls / opinions purportedly in Israel - which predate the current conflict.- This is scary
You've obviously forgotten the links you posted.- This is scary
Polls, polls, polls. ð The polls referenced above, from Israel, all pre-date the current situation and Mr. Trump's behavior in response (one of which taken 5 years ago) - from what I observed. We're living and reacting in mid-October, 2023. Remember, too, that Benjamin Netanyahu had / has been a strong, vocal supporter of Mr. Trump in his Presidential election campaigns - and the right-wing Orthodox in Israel are very similar in views / behaviors of the MAGA cultists in the USA.- This is scary
The small sample poll âresultsâ in the article linked above are the joke of the day. âBidenâs handling of the war âĶ â LOL! Clueless as to whatâs happening in Israel / Gaza. Me? I support whatever it takes for Israel to ensure its continued existence. Ask the Israelis what they think of President Bidenâs rapid response to aid them and Israel, or if theyâd prefer a President Trump to be sitting in our White House. I think we can assume theyâre grateful for our current President.- Overcharged 4/4 nights so far at Lagoa SP
I always travel, visit the sauna's (with GP or not) with my own supply of condoms .... in a couple of sizes ... and lube that I prefer. I don't trust what the various establishments offer for free, if / when they're offered for free. By the way, if you didn't check on this during your last visit ... how do you know they were certainly charging? ð- Korat?
I've not been to Korat. What I know of it comes from my brother who was stationed there as a pilot during the Vietnam War, and from a gay friend of mine who was a military chaplain who had duty there. I'm wondering, given the American soldiers that were stationed there and the sex many of them would have had with local women, if there's any physical appearances amongst local population suggesting some mixed blood from back in the day.- New "yellow bank" ripoff?? Beware!
Ok, what was shady? The ATM message / instruction was clear, not deceptive from what I'm reading ... and the machine user didn't carefully read or understand the questions - didn't pay attention. Embarrassing? Yes. As I interpret the transaction/ complaint I see it as a mistake on the part of the card user. Let's accept our own actions without pointing the finger elsewhere. All of us fuck-up from time to time. It was an inexpensive lesson learned, IMO. Is US$40 a make / break expense? If so, maybe the trip should not have been taken in the first place. A harsh commentary? Yes. But let's keep it real. ðŦĒ- Thai workers in Israel held hostage
Yet you've chosen to do just that.- The War - Against Bedbugs, That Is
You need freezing or scorching temps. to kill the critters / eggs. However, once your residence becomes infested you'll have to remove all clothing, bedding, carpet, upholstered furniture, books, etc. and have the residence treated multiple times. It's expensive. I immediately check the mattress of any hotel room or apt. when I travel. Once, in Rio, I left an apt. Immefiately when I saw evidence of them.- New "yellow bank" ripoff?? Beware!
All this angst for the approx. 1,500 Baht fee on the withdrawal of 30,000 Baht. What would the fee / rate of exchange have been had Marc K not accepted the costlier one? The difference between the two. Yes, it's a reminder for us all ... to read what we're being asked to agree to. In this instance, a lesson learned.- Rio de Janeiro
I'd wonder the same thing. I'm in the sauna looking for a short-time GP, not a boyfriend / partner. I don't care who's at home waiting for the guy. I've got him to myself, without sharing, for the hour (less, actually). Most of the GP are doing this to earn money to support themselves, their girlfriend / spouse / children. Gay, not gay, straight, bi ... those lines are blurred especially in Latin America / South America. BlkSuperman: do you care where the guys with those big dicks you're attracted to stick those dicks after they're inside you? No, I don't think you do. ðĪŠ- Rio de Janeiro
Isn't mechanical what we almost always get when we're short time in a so/so room with a GP for the first time? A BFE might be expected when we have a repeat - longer / more comfortable - session in a hotel or apt. away from the sauna. As for Tuesday @ 117: though the # of GP on-site can be high, and many super attractive ... the oftentimes long wait for a room is, for me, a turn-off. Thanks for your report.- Why Biden Might Lose ............ It's The Economy, Stupid
??? - Prostate cancer trial: Radiotherapy doses can be cut safely