Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Olddaddy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Olddaddy

  1. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Politics
    But ....I have been ruminating over this .even though I told you not to , being a realist I get over things immediately..but this I'm still thinking it over...and proud 😂 anyone can figure it out.. Yesterday I was walking thru soi 5 jomtien when I sighted some Durian over the road so I immediately started to cross..in front of a motorcycle.. suddenly a tattooed no helmet wearing farang blasted his horn and shouted out " fucking COCKSUCKER !!!! Now I could of shouted back ..I could of tried to run after him...but instead I laughed 😂 ....I want to know how he knew I was a big COCKSUCKER !! 😅😂 Now "phoenixblue" that would of affected you wouldn't it , you would of been ruminating over it , distressed that you were called a cocksucker I was proud that the farang recognised me as a cock sucker and last night I sucked 4 cocks in a go go bar to live up to my name !! ! 😂
  2. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Politics
    They would be the very least I would be concerned about same with people of a indian nationality low risk ,no they were of another nationality, 2 guys walking towards me on the street 1am, I have good awareness skills I saw them ahead ,both frayed hair looking directly at me ,youngish, I immediately crossed the road ,I don't give a fuck if that's racist or not ,I done a risk assessment As for yourself don't blame yourself,it's the way you were brought up and I hazard a guess you have a job as a professor or something where you haven't seen real life as such or been in real life situations as I said above. I have empathy for you
  3. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Politics
    Yes I avoid certain types of people and nationalities. I avoid Aussie low class bogans that's why I don't go to Bali, I don't want to mix with the Aussie tattooed swearing low class , I also fly business class so I don't mix with anyone I don't like Last week I also crossed over the street when I saw 2 guys of a certain nationality walking towards me ,it's called being a realist ,maybe you should get out more at night time particularly on weekend nights to see the real world Maybe you live a sheltered life?it's even possible and I'm not being personal this relates to everyone,but you avoid "reality" to cope with life and want to think it's a "perfect" world ,I guess it can be a coping skill, The problem with that is if I threw you in the deep end and made you walk the streets on weekend nights you would run to a corner and hide because you have done nothing but you use "avoidance" to cope I'm not saying your "weak" but if I was hazard a guess you never been in real life situations eg physical fights or been physically threatened so your mind tells you it's a perfect world and something as people swearing near you will easily upset you as your not used to that kind of world ,you have avoided it so your a person who becomes easily fazed and hurt . If someone walked past you and said " you f...g dog Cxnt ! You would easily become hurt and that would be on your mind continually because you are not used to these interactions because you use avoidance and are not a realist so small things about people like that would affect you ., I feel empathy for you in a way because of your sheltered life 💚
  4. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Politics
    You don't need to give me tips ,I mix with the lower class ones everyday or should I say night being a night shift worker ,they have nothing but hatred and disdain for gay people Oh I try avoid them in everyday life ,not interested in their hatred or beliefs ,and that goes for all religions. I'm a realist I see these people in Sydney and know many are hypocrites.
  5. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Politics
    Unfortunately they hate gays and i saw this recently in Sydney gay pride where they as a massive group assualted and surrounded a young transexual. They hate gay people as evidence by their protests in Sydney during World gay pride I challenge you to walk with a rainbow flag in some areas of Sydney,yeah you won't do it right , I'm sure you will meet some very interesting Muslims 😅 Im not interested in their homophobic beliefs
  6. We are all going eventually, not sure how old you are but if your close to 80 I would say enjoy life whilst you can 😅👍
  7. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Politics
    Well...if I'm Muslim phobic I admit it. I don't like that religion or any other religion...I don't care what others think. I don't have to like anyone , I don't get along with Muslim people unfortunately
  8. Yes I'm here ! But I haven't rushed out to meet boys , I have been getting massages
  9. Number 14 would be my pick 😍
  10. Are you looking for any new friends 😉
  11. "example, I have two guys for a threeway each week. I tip them both 3,500 thb" Wow ! But some of us aren't rich 😊You must be loaded ,I'm jealous 😂
  12. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Politics
    Is religion a race ? I think anyone , even from Tasmania can become muslim I don't think that's racist though , probably religious phobic which I admit I am But the older I get, the less I believe in the " man in the sky ",
  13. Well there is a 3 month window period .
  14. I think you can now buy self test kits
  15. I would really love to buy one of those cappuccino machines but I'm too stingy ,anyway the instant coffee gets me moving in the mornings,I really love a good coffee ,it's hard to find ,just had one of the best cups here in the Business lounge at Kuala Lumpur airport ☕
  16. And the Aldi coffee is not that nice 🙂
  17. Does this new generation now wear watches ? I never see many young guys wearing watches nowadays
  18. Depends how advanced it is
  19. Well I worked out life is short ,we are all going around that 80 ish mark anyway
  20. I bought mine from Aldi , now I have to buy the capsules at Aldi , and that $7 for something like 10 caps so not worth it ,I just prefer to boil the kettle and throw some instant coffee in a cup 😁👍
  21. Very much doubt you caught HIV unless you have cuts on your Willy which will be a much a minute chance Anyway even if you do find out he is Hiv poz you still have to wait 3 months for a test and if you have no symptoms there's no treatment so I'm not sure why your finding it so urgent ?
  22. Yes thanks Mike 😊 I have been in contact with them and they seem to be great It was my fault actually,it was just my inpatientence unfortunately 😁👍
  23. It's ok I have found it but they are not answering , I may have to be patient otherwise I will use another one 😁
  24. Anyone have the contact details Line or WhatsApp for Mike's Taxi ?
  25. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Politics
    I must admit I am "Muslim phobic" ,no use denying that. I don't like how their religion treats and punishes gay people. Maybe that's not the PC thing to say nowadays,but I'm sorry it's true

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.