Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Olddaddy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Olddaddy

  1. That's over 20 years ago ! Different generation now
  2. Bangkok or Pattaya?
  3. I'm wondering why gay areas in Pattaya don't have many ladyboys working ,unlike the straight areas where I noticed on another straight Pattaya forum they were all complaining the ladyboys are working or mixing in with the girls in the girlie bars ! Don't we as mature aged gay men go for ladyboys ,it seems not xwe aren't their customer base it seems
  4. Also guys and this has nothing to do with racism ,but any guy I pick up from Grindr who is non Thai I have to think of safety aspects ,so I'm thinking staying in the Tartawan if I want to hire non Thai money boys , Do you think I'm over reacting?
  5. They certainly have very big ๐Ÿ†going on their pics ๐Ÿฅฐ
  6. I'm not sure the African guys on Grindr in Bangkok will do it for that nowadays,he wanted 4k according to his message and one hour service ,that was after I sent a pic of my sagging old bum though ๐Ÿคฃ
  7. Absolutely ridiculous!!
  8. I guess if you factor in drinks ,off fees etc you would be right ๐Ÿ‘ But I see on another post a member saying the usual rate at Taiwan was 5k ??๐Ÿ˜ณ
  9. I was just on Grinder in my own country,have the full subscription so logged into Bangkok area ready for my upcoming trip I saw a African guy so messaged him for a price . (Bangkok) He replied 4,000 baht for 1 hour ! Now that's a lot actually western price . The only time I have ever paid that and more was in Cambodia for a straight guy . Have you or do you pay over this amount and for what reason. Obviously in Pattaya where im a regular visitor 1000 B is the norm But....ok it's a African guy I know
  10. It's like a game of Chess sometimes!
  11. Shophouses in jomtien complex are private owners I recall over 15 years ago a shophouse was selling for 3 million baht , imagine the price now๐Ÿ˜ณ
  12. What country did this happen in?
  13. Poppers are not very effective for me ,do you other bottoms use poppers?
  14. Please don't ! I was hoping to tune in for more
  15. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Thailand
    Yes your right. I'm not sure the psychology behind that kind of person, maybe lonilessness ,or they have a disability and are house bound ,I'm not sure why someone would go to that trouble to be someone they are not. I mean it would take a lot of effort to remember stuff they wrote,maybe there is a psychologist on here that can explain
  16. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Thailand
    Now you have me ๐Ÿ˜ซ worried . I will go see the GP on Wednesday!!
  17. What if my ๐Ÿ‘ has sagging old butt cheeks ?
  18. Do older guys 55plus still manage to pick up free sex in these places? Are they money boys in the saunas there ?
  19. Nice boys in Pattaya I do like Winner boys but rare to find a "man " type
  20. You have a lot of patience,either that or the guy was a stunner ,I would of told him to ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•
  21. What about in a Go Go bar if you call a boy down for a drink and just chat ,do you tip him for his time ?
  22. I was under the impression you buy a bottle and tip the staff sitting with you? Some of you don't tip for this?
  23. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Thailand
    Well not friends just knew him when I went to Pattaya I think BL was Asian background well his persona was , I think these days he is apparently a blind Canadian ๐Ÿคฃ
  24. Filipino boys๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ I'm sure in the Netherlands are in abundance Filipino guys I believe are more loyal as boyfriends than Thai ๐Ÿ’š
  25. That's not very nice ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.