Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Olddaddy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Olddaddy

  1. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Politics
    Sad .....but very very true ๐Ÿ‘
  2. ๐Ÿคฃvinapu
  3. Another country I will give a miss to
  4. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Politics
    I might consider it if there was a free ticket ,but I think I will give the whole of Europe a miss !
  5. Different generation now Our memories are going back 20 years
  6. Olddaddy posted a topic in Politics
    Years ago when I was a kid ,it was Paris ,Rome,Naples etc to go to .....now I'm just reading the news again ....Paris is burning !! Who the fuck would want to go to this place ? Absolutely sad ,I feel sorry for the French people , imagine living your days in places like this . I have now no reason to ever go to France ,I'm sure there is some lovely places but a work colleague just come back from Europe and said the Eiffel Tower was horrendous for beggars .
  7. I like the look of the first one better ๐Ÿ˜
  8. I have been meaning to try a real New York Reuben sandwich whilst in Pattaya. I'm seeing in YouTube a new place called the Deli Factory By the way am I right about this sandwich is a New York sandwich? I recall a similar place in jomtien years ago can't remember the name I think the last time I had a Reuben sandwich was at Street Talk in Boyztown ,I remember Richard the host lovely guy I want cornbeef ,cheese , salad type sandwich,U just can't get this anymore since Street talk closed
  9. I won't. I don't have the patience nor the social skills to pretend to "entertain" a group of money boys . I will have to sit there and pretend to be nice striking up broken english conversations. I'm not a people person,I don't like people actually
  10. Can't see any sense buying whisky and mixers for a group of working guys in a go go bar
  11. A lot of you say this but when I end up going I see nothing but packed out bars with farangs! I will be there next week, and I will report my findings ๐Ÿ˜
  12. Why isn't anyone going for these and starting up businesses? On my "Don't get it list "
  13. I bet the MB taxi drivers in sunee have never had it so bad . What is exactly happening with sunee area, is there no further leases being allowed? That's my understanding Obviously when Winner boys lease ends who knows what will happen to that area
  14. Yes those were the days !!! I believe the "gay" area has now moved further down , if it's still there. It was very popular for gay farang in the day.
  15. I'm not talking about meeting on Grindr or the apps I want to know if any of you have luck meeting guys for sex paid or otherwise in shopping centres, retail stores ,bellboys ,security guards , drivers , etc etc for sex in Thailand! This is the reason I used to take cards with my Line /WhatsApp number printed to hand out . The only thing is you have to be confident enough to approach and make small talk with guys you like . In Philippines it worked 85% of the time picking up straight guys ready for paid sex , I got pounded by a gym pt in Cebu ,he was married and had 3 sons and pounded my daddy ass for 2,000 pesos ,I loved it as he made a loud moan as he blew his straight load deep into my asshole . Then the
  16. That's true !๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ Always focus on the positive aspects,love you Vinapu ๐Ÿ˜‰
  17. I won't go into detail but many years ago I went into a Go Go bar and had forgotten my wallet.. I was forced to give the farang owner a blowjob as payment .
  18. I take it your not a fan of Bangkok ?๐Ÿ˜
  19. I loved it ! Had ice cream,chocolate , crisps , orange juice Laying in bed with air conditioning on watching movies .
  20. That's why I always nowadays fly business,it's triple economy but it's worth it
  21. I hate getting gagging on hairs ๐Ÿคฎ
  22. You sound hot ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ I will be there next week ๐Ÿ˜‰
  23. I get a bit like that half way thru my trip. I recall two nights out of my trip watching movies in the hotel room getting junk food delivered by Grab , I just wanted to be by myself watching movies eating chocolate and ice cream,no idea why ๐Ÿคฃ Of course it soon passed and all the other nights I was out there looking for cock !
  24. Last time I used the word "boy" I got a few emails from one member saying that "service provider" is more appropriate as others may be offended how the forum's have become "woke" nowadays ... Political correctness gone mad ๐Ÿคฃ

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.