Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Olddaddy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Olddaddy

  1. You could stay in a Airbnb next time I stayed in the Beacon Amorosolo Makati , no need to register guests
  2. Give me money ! At least the Filipino says it with a 😊 smile
  3. Don't know what guys your after but all the guys I had from the apps ,all free, were satisfying to me If your after big cocks then Philippines is not for you either is south Korea I love the "manly" dominate Filipino boys with small cocks actually, and of course most are closet top gays which is my big turn on for me knowing most have girlfriends Brown skinned smooth looks , boyish looks , slim build ,small to medium cocks I don't like tall guys or guys bigger than me Maybe you have a different fetish from me I don't know ,but I'm heading back to Philippines soon ready to have my daddy ass fucked again and my pussy licked It's the only place I know where they love to rim 👅you , out of the 10 or so guys I had about 7 enjoyed rimming me and lick under my balls ,they love doing it as one said " it's better than licking pussy " I found most Filipino guys are dominant personalities and love their cocks sucked and slap my face I'm not sure of why your not succeeding,it can come down to many things ,and of course what your after sexually and how you look ,act ,etc
  4. He sounds like he has a psychological complex and too sensitive Probably Philippines won't suit him
  5. Who knows if they would step in? Probably....its their job But screen guests before they arrive like you do anywhere in the World on Grindr
  6. Well what's the difference between there and where you are now ,in my case Australia At least there in Philippines you have security guards in the condo . My building here in Sydney has no security
  7. Yes ,your right I'm just trying to find Vinapu's posts from 2023 when he went to Malaysia
  8. Yes I was worried about this , because I recall a American rock / music band (1975?) being banned last year for speaking out in gay right
  9. Would be the high end of accommodation I guess if your into 5 star hotels there are plenty in Manila and of course if you can afford it go for it ! Me though , I'm too stingy ,I prefer a Airbnb
  10. There was a few books written I believe about the history of Sunee Plaza Was it a Michael Burchell author ?
  11. So I take it you didn't join in ? Not like you Vinapu, should of introduced yourself and joined 😊
  12. Did Sunee Plaza start in the 1980's?
  13. I want to go to 🇲🇾Malaysia 🇲🇾for 7 or 8 days in October I can only take a short break because of work I was there on a stopover last year in the airport and there was some very sexy indian Malaysian boys working there 🤪 I know a few of you including Vinapu went there but I can't find the links to Malaysia on here I'm a bit concerned though the hotels may not allow joiners from Grindr ? Maybe an Airbnb may be better I guess no gay bars
  14. Surely we are more important than your job.
  15. I thought the early 2000's were much worse for boy tatts Who recalls Krazy Dragon? Another thing I don't see much nowadays with this generation of boys is that "fat penis " ,I remember they use to inject something into it that made it floppy fat
  16. Seriously in this World do you want to be young again? Next trip yes , probably 10 days in October, I have worked out I have about 20 years left , in reality less ,so need to enjoy it .
  17. I don't know if I would want to go back to my 30's , I think us guys in our late 50's ,60's had the best times in the 1980's times
  18. January 25? 😂 That's 6 months away , Wow you must be excited 😆
  19. Still a young gun? I feel old now 😭
  20. Wow in your 30's and living in Pattaya! You got it made ,good on you 👍
  21. I'm also a night person,but you need to check your Vitamin D levels they could be very low like mine were after a blood test .
  22. Every year I see a good looking farang guy who lives there ,he may be German , I have no idea,always in the JC . He is probably 50 ish with a 1970" style long blondish hair . Anyway I thought I would just mention that but I do look forward to see him if that's you
  23. Foolish? So I should accept his dick if I don't want it?
  24. Very true 🤣
  25. Everyone has their own sexual preferences,I don't consider that racist or prejudice If I'm in a gay sauna I walk past Arabic guys ,they seem to go for the hairy Daddy but they are not my fetish ,maybe some "far lefty woke" would consider that racist 😮

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.