Everything posted by Olddaddy
-
[Guide] Collection of Tips for Bangkok trip first timer
Is short time in Bangkok still this price ? I know Pattaya it's ok ,but unsure BKK?
-
[Guide] Collection of Tips for Bangkok trip first timer
I used to love shameless mack. He left like around 2011ish for a few years .
-
Any new posts on China
Whose been to China lately I need Chinese cock to top me Are they more bottom there ? Is grinder there ?
-
Big Tool In Pattaya's Walking Street
10,000 baht !😯
-
The danve clubs
This trip I'm taking my 30yo Filipino partner I haven't been to discos/ dance clubs in Pattaya since the Hollywood days that must be 20 years So....where can I take my partner to a similar places nowadays in Pattaya I used to off a few boys back then and go to Hollywood
-
Bangkok Airport Removes Fast Track Immigration On Arrival For First & Business Class Travelers
I wonder if they are still operating? If they are ,they would be happy ,more business now from business class 😁
-
Bangkok Airport Removes Fast Track Immigration On Arrival For First & Business Class Travelers
Its not the lining up it's the fighting during the lining up. Often as I turn that left side corner into the immigration lines up ahead I have to start to run because I see people also walking towards the line thinking they are going to beat me So it's like a uphill area if you remember and once I turn that corner I have to try to sprint at my age with bag rolling behind me as I look around to see if anyone else is eyeing the back of the line Once I get there someone always tries to beat me I saw this at Sydney airport last year ,two very old guys physically fighting each other because one said he was first and this was before getting on the plane Both were taken away by the cops ( and their wives followed embarrassing) they both didn't get on the plane either
-
Fast track removed
In a rather strange and sudden development, Bangkok’s Suvarnabhumi Airport has apparently removed the arrivals fast track for First- and Business-Class travelers that has been available forever
-
Being lonely on your trip
I had no idea about that 😂
-
Challenge or blessing?
Yes I don't mix with crowds much.except in the gym I think I caught it in the plane coming back from Thailand,it was like a week after My GP was useless, told me antibiotics don't work. I needed something for my bronchitis which seemed to be a symptom
-
Challenge or blessing?
I got the covid virus again in June ,took me out for a week. It was brutal , breathing problems, tiredness,leg pains And I have had 2 X vaccination so I was quite angry I sometimes wear a mask , supermarkets etc People look at me wearing a mask , I even had a old man ( I'm old myself) approach me in the supermarket freezer section "Why in hell are you wearing a mask when the pandemic is over!😯
-
Vitamins
I tried the magnesium,your right it helps with sleep . I took 2 , 4 hours before sleep last few days and my sleep is better Whether that's mind over matter who knows 😉 but I feel better
-
Residents Call for Urgent Action After Mutiple Student Brawls
These kids are only expressing themselves,leave them alone
-
Bangkok Trip Report: August 2024
I love a big African cock !🥰
-
An Australian boomer retired in Thailand on an $18,000 annual pension
They must do ,go to any of these big Social Clubs during the day the majority of people playing poker/slot machines are old age pensioners I guess you really need to own your own home or live in Government provided housing to survive . It's $1700 a fortnight for a couple though that's a lot , I bet someone working at McDonald's doesn't get that after paying tax So if you move to Thailand with your partner that's big money
-
Man Falls to His Death from Pattaya 5-Star Hotel
I say it's the balcony
-
An Australian boomer retired in Thailand on an $18,000 annual pension
I think the requirements are to have 65k a month
-
Bangkok Trip Report: August 2024
Good morning Vinapu the sun 🌞 is shining Your not shy 😁
- Low season trip to bangkok and phuket 2024
-
An Australian boomer retired in Thailand on an $18,000 annual pension
Services Australia website or the old Department of Social Security as they were known. so Single person rate for old age pension is $1116 AUD or $2232 a month = , 51,653 baht So if you can live on that in Australia you can live in it in Thailand I guess , 51,653 baht
-
An Australian boomer retired in Thailand on an $18,000 annual pension
I think it's $1150 AUD a fortnight Have to look at Centrelinks website
-
An Australian boomer retired in Thailand on an $18,000 annual pension
Nothing wrong with being a lawyer 😉 I do try to keep away from them though Just to get a pre nup agreement with my partner cost $2000 AUD and that was cheap apparently In Australia everyone (within asset test limit ) gets an old age pension at 67 regardless if you never worked in your life To get the old age pension sent overseas you must be a resident IN Australia the 2 years before applying which means😯many at 65yo living in Thailand have to go back to live to apply at 67
-
An Australian boomer retired in Thailand on an $18,000 annual pension
The worst part time job I had when I retired from my full time job was doing front line customer service. I just stopped being a "people person"
-
ED medication in Bangkok.
I find Cialis is more a long term medicine I take 5mg a day not only for semi erection but blood pressure etc Viagra is a immediate erection and can be dangerous I believe to take everyday
-
Vitamins
I have magnesium capsules in my cupboard unopened Does it do anything for you do you think ? I know without my vitamin B I become stressed ,maybe it's all the mind ,but apart from making my pee yellow 🟡it's seemed to calm me