Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Olddaddy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Olddaddy

  1. I'm not sure where Gran Canaria is , haven't bothered to google it Spain may be another option for you
  2. Is places like Romania cheap? I have always wanted to go to Romania
  3. Olddaddy replied to shoebox's topic in Gay Thailand
    Yes I stayed at Tartawan last month , Booked thru Agoda etc I think was around 1750 baht per night ,that's without breakfast though
  4. Whats the bar next to Cocka2 on the left side ...I think that's a farang owned bar , I guess they have their regulars.
  5. Olddaddy replied to shoebox's topic in Gay Thailand
    Now it's much easier to transport guys back to the room (Grab) than say 15 years ago when I recall paying two motorbike taxi The only options (Pattaya) back then were baht buses or expensive taxi
  6. And you wonder why the bars are going broke ??😮😲
  7. Olddaddy replied to shoebox's topic in Gay Thailand
    Love your blogs mack Love to see one in Manila
  8. Well mask up I say Keep the mask on like I do
  9. I'm on TRT I had to cut it down as it can cause enlarged breast tissue I'm on 250ml a month It does NOT do anything for my erection ( lucky I'm a bottom) It's a myth that TRT does anything for erectionds,but it increases your nipples to hard and sensitive Be careful with TRT I'm getting heart ❤️ pain now after a year on it By the end of my 4 week cycle I'm getting very tired I need another injection just like a junkie hanging out My GP in Australia refused and still refuses to prescribe it to me My erection is still not any better ,it's a myth by these TRT companies
  10. These gay bars are not needed They can now be in "straight" areas in reality They are only used for socialising by gay expats The money boys have the apps to meet customers
  11. Why don't you try The Philippines?🇵🇭 Probably meet many guys for free although you can go to Cebu islands and Duamagette I'm not sure the airfare however hotels will be on par or more expensive than Thailand so Airbnb is better in Philippines It's also a Christian country so Xmas is celebrating not that it matters to you You will probably money guys for free You will need to plan it though. Though Vietnam maybe a dark horse... I wonder what Vietnam will be like at Xmas ? I heard it's the cheapest Asian country , I think Vietnam maybe cheaper for flights and accommodation out of all them.? But . I'm not sure the other parts of your trip goals , eg meeting people to spend Xmas with otherwise you will be alone Xmas day in a foreign country. My picks Vietnam 🇻🇳 If financial is the key goal for the OP do others suggest Vietnam ?
  12. I heard Double shot's owner has gone back to Belgium , Netherlands or Germany or wherever he is from to fix his weight loss surgery stomach
  13. Olddaddy replied to shoebox's topic in Gay Thailand
    My experience last month I stayed in the Tarnatawan Not knowing the "action " had moved from across the street I had use a motorbike taxi to that gay street Pain in the ass ..but...it depends on what your plans are If I'm going to hit that gay street every night I want to be close to the action not relying on Grab 🛵 I want to be able to walk back to the hotel Next time I will stay closer ,but that's my personal experience yours maybe different
  14. Sounds good until you receive the "donation " bill to the BIB
  15. Don't take this the wrong way but I'm sick of these big headed Jomtien complex bar owners with their high horse heads gallivanting around trying to make the area like the West. The only thing they succeeded at was helping the Landlords raise the rent for the area. None of them have the appropriate licenses to be in business,they have no "goodwill" to sell in the future I stopped going there after a few visits anyway The only reason gay tourists go there is because it's virtually the only gay place I believe most of them now with exorbitant rents ( brought on by themselves) are not making any profit !!! The ones who don't have other income ( from foreign pensions etc) are closing down.
  16. $4500 ? Is that business class? From Australia?
  17. Very true 🤣🤣😂
  18. Years ago there used to be a Swiss or Finnish straight bar that had straight couples dancing every Saturday night Not sure if anyone remembers that bar in the Jomtien complex opp where the Old Montys used to be but old dancing music and couples dancing romantic 💕 together
  19. But....it would be $4.20 Australian dollars
  20. Don't take this the wrong way But are you a data analyst in real life ,I love all your statistical analysis of things 👍
  21. Oh very true 🤣 Apparently though they 're not legally licenced so would be difficult
  22. Maybe our gayinpattaya knows? But what's for sale in JC? I'm thinking of buying 2 or 3 bars and /or massage shop
  23. Good on them It's "dog eat dog" in the business world. They can't rely on old farangs for survival,so obviously they re paying Chinese tour groups commission to bring in the customers. I'm so lost how Winners boys and Nice boys survive
  24. Lol....best post I read in a long time 🤣
  25. Yes I need more young hard Filipino cock in my white daddy ass !!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.