Everything posted by jamiebee
-
Tawan is The One
Yeah better if it's a live report 😂
-
Patpong comings and goings
Yes it definitely is for Beef. It's always a long queue especially on Sundays but the place was so fun and feel much inclusive to everyone. The guys at the bar counter was funny and so engaging. Love my experience there.
-
Tawan is The One
Waaaah! The opening that's long overdue, please guys visit and support. Hope I can return sooner then I'll definitely be there almost every night 🤤
-
Not the same room
I just turned 36 so cannot considered young, though many say I look younger. Maybe because I'm asian. Hahaha And in good shape? Nope. I've been a chub as far as I remember. Well, ROUND is a shape. 🤣🤣🤣
-
Patpong comings and goings
Well I just want to cleanse my palate of my usual Muscle guys from Tawan and Arena, and try something new just for experience. I stayed because I want to see the full show at least once hahaha. There are themed performance during their events mostly on Sundays. But yeah it's more of a social club where bears and beefcakes chill and dance the night away.
-
Patpong comings and goings
Ohhh So that's why I can't find Screwboys during my visit a few weeks ago. Since Twinks aren't my type, I haven't been going to other gogo bars in Bangkok other than Tawan, so when Tawan was closed I thought I'd try to visit Hotmale, Dreamboys and Screwboys since most of the nights I go to BEEF bkk nightclub in Soi 4 On a Thursday Evening went to Hotmale, only me and a couple of tables are occupied, plenty of boys but mostly twinks, show is ok and I don't remember seeing the usual drag queen performance. Next evening I unknowingly visited Screwboys as I let a tout pull me into a bar called Goodboys. I was there at almost 11pm when the current show was almost over I sat way in the back near the bar counter sitting next to a table of a lone farang. They have more boys of varied sizes but mostly Twinks and only few barely fit my preference. I stayed until the last show at 1am but too much drag queen shows compared to boys performance.
-
Not the same room
There really are lots of free "for fun" in hookup apps from "car fun" up to people who will accommodate and host for you back there especially in manila and the surrounding cities of metromanila. Though I haven't travelled much to other regions on the south like cebu before leaving the country in my early 20s on 2010 so I don't have any suggestions or recos hahaha.
-
Not the same room
Got the same experience, when I return home to Philippines earlier this month before heading to Bangkok I chose to stay in a 4 star hotel instead of going to my house and but it was meh, I didn't find value for my buck. I also read some of Vinapu's trip reports where he do change hotel rooms and my first thought before was it will be such a hassle packing and unpacking your luggage each time. But when I tried it myself during my visit in Bangkok and including my return to Manila I chose to split my remaining weeks with a few Airbnb and hotels throughout, it was so refreshing to have a different view every now and then. Thanks @vinapu for the idea.
-
Tawan is The One
Woah! They really did go with "The One" like one of the guys told me last time. Looking forward for my next visit in BKK. Darn, my visit this year was a bit lackluster without seeing the Tawan nightly shows with big beefy guys grinding on the stage💪🏻💪🏻🤤🤤. Hope everything goes smoothly with their much awaited opening.
-
Tawan Bar in Bangkok Closed: Police Raid Reported
There was even this 1 guy already there as early as 7pm sitting on his motorbike, it's the very loud baldy guy (again I'm bad remembering names).
-
Tawan Bar in Bangkok Closed: Police Raid Reported
Just an update, I've been in Bangkok for almost a week now staying in The Quarter Silom. The Tawan guys around 6-8 of them really are at the curb of Soi 6 across 7/11 every night around 8 or 9pm onwards. The regulars are all there. According to the Tawan guy I had offed, the beefy guy dark guy with a deep voice (I'm not good with names). The bar was closed by the police because of the new twink who just joined for 2 months prior being underaged. They were given a hefty fine and was ordered to be closed for at least 2 months by the police. Also as per the same guy I offed, the bar may have to change its name once it opens by end of May or first week of June. Ohh and everyday I pass by Tawan Bar from my hotel I see some renovations being done or something of the sort.
-
Tawan Bar in Bangkok Closed: Police Raid Reported
Well Brazil has been in my bucket list for some time now. As a Filipino I won't have any issues with Visa to Brazil or Columbia as I can stay there up to 3months without visa. Dominican republic on the other hand needs to apply one. The biggest hurdle is the flight cost 😖😵💫, not to mention the flight travel time towards any where in the Americas or the Caribbean with multiple stops (23-60hrs depends on where headed to). Even if I fly from Dubai (where I'm been working and residing for last 14yrs) it will only save me 7-9hrs of travel compared flying from Manila. 😵💫😵💫😵💫😖😖🤣🤣
-
Tawan Bar in Bangkok Closed: Police Raid Reported
I'm glad to see updates regarding the Tawan guys, it's so reassuring that I can still find them on my return to Bangkok the day after tomorrow 😌😌😋 I don't want to settle on Twinks or Twunks as they are not really my type 😑😖😵💫
-
In Progress Trip Report (April 2024)
Yep, better stick with Tawan boys. Huhuhu where have they gone? 😭😭
-
Tawan Bar in Bangkok Closed: Police Raid Reported
I've stayed there myself last year and brought guys I offed from Tawan with no issues at all. Looking forward for how things turned out on your side later.
-
In Progress Trip Report (April 2024)
Yeah not a frequent user of grindr so curious to know too. 😵💫🤔
-
In Progress Trip Report (April 2024)
We have the same type of guys with big arms and pecs, flexing muscular men. Oh Tawan whyyyy you have to close when I'm about to travel back there next month 😭😭😭
-
Tawan Bar in Bangkok Closed: Police Raid Reported
This is really sad. And now it's already April and still no news of reopening. Tawan guys are my type. My first time in Bangkok last year, almost every other day I'm in Tawan. Do you anyone have any recommendations of where you could find or where to for Tawan-type guys?
-
List of gay brothels in Japan
Yeah, and with those with bears 🐻 too.
-
List of gay brothels in Japan
Hi guys, just wanted to know. Do Japan have brothels with muscular men? Like jacked up men comparable to Tawan Bar in Bangkok?