Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

fedssocr

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fedssocr

  1. I'm still enjoying Something in My Room altho Ch3 has been heavily editing the version on YouTube which is a bit of a drag. Even though a lot of the story doesn't make much sense it's been a fun ride. Enchante is kind of boring but Akk is gorgeous so I don't mind and there's enough gratuitous beefcake to keep me interested. You're My Sky is petering out a bit. I still found the basketball storyline totally cliche. The other two couples have been more interesting. I just started watching the Korean BL called Semantic Error which seems to be a classic enemies-to-lovers trope. But the guys are adorable.
  2. probably lack of sleep
  3. I've flown some of those routes over the years and realized right away that this was going to be a big deal for flights between Europe and Asia as well as flights from the US east coast to Asia. As consequences go I suppose it may seem like a minor inconvenience, but for the airlines it is going to be a big problem. There are going to be many issues that come up for everyone in the world.
  4. appears to be somewhere in Italy
  5. my first ever trip was in September (in 2006). The coup was the biggest deal that time and even that turned out to not be a huge inconvenience to me. Given the crazy amounts of rain that have been happening in "dry" season this year I'm not sure what even is rainy season anymore
  6. All good advice. I usually prefer the massage places, especially if you find a boy who actually knows how to do a massage. But my tastes and expectations are quite basic. I've never really had much luck with the apps but I haven't really tried too much with them either.
  7. I was really impressed with Cha's short program. It's a shame he took that bad fall in the free skate. I was surprised Uno was so tight in the free skate. It's amazing how tiny these guys are. Nathan Chen is only 5'6" and he seems to tower over those little Japanese guys.
  8. I'm enjoying You're My Sky a lot more now. I like all of the pent up sexual tension. I still find Fah and Thorn kind of boring and the evil basketball coach storyline seems like an unnecessary distraction. But the whole Dome/Vee thing has gone up a notch. Enchante is moving along pretty well. Some folks on MDL keep complaining that the leads look too much alike, but I don't really think so. Apparently they were actually childhood friends IRL and met by chance at the auditions. But of the three I am watching at the moment I think I am enjoying Something In My Room the most. The version on YT is pretty heavily edited which is unfortunate. They are 40 mins instead of the 60 mins that they are showing on their subscription app. There's a person on MDL who is recapping the edited parts which is nice.
  9. maybe masturbate before going to bed if the wet dreams bother you?
  10. BL ghost story. I like that it's something different.
  11. Enchante is very promising. I am finishing ep 1. The leads are adorable and have good chemistry.
  12. I watched the first two episodes of You're My Sky. I'm not really a fan of the main couple. The senior is just too taciturn and I'm already a bit bored by their storyline. The soccer player who's stalking the cute med student is more interesting. Even the guy who's going to steal his sister's boyfriend is more interesting. Is anyone watching Not Me? The YT algorithm keeps recommending it. Enchante looks interesting too
  13. Yeah, you definitely have to pick and choose. There are just so many of these programs that there's no way you could see them all
  14. thanks for the tip. There are just too many! I don't mind paying for the subscription. Viki has lots of great programs
  15. There's a ton of Korean BLs on the way too. Definitely follow BLUpdate2022 if you are on Twitter. I just finished My Beautiful Man. It's on the Viki app/website now as well as Gagaoolala. The story is kind of odd, but the titular beautiful man is very pretty. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt16259218/
  16. fedssocr replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    He speaks some Spanish and Italian so he's hoping that will ease the learning curve
  17. fedssocr replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    One of my friends is getting ready to spend a year in Europe starting in Portugal. He has Portuguese ancestry and is trying to learn the language. He even found some long-lost relatives. I think his ultimate goal is to emigrate
  18. fedssocr replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    If the US collapses I think the whole world is going to be in big trouble so there may not be too many places to hide.
  19. Ilia was robbed. It seems like you should get him some Olympic experience without pressure. We all know Jason Brown has no chance of a medal. I love Vincent Zhou but he has a tendency to fall down at the worst possible times.
  20. fedssocr replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Yes, I would imagine the smell could be an issue that would be a big detractor
  21. GMM still cranking them out. These actors are all so adorable https://youtu.be/cecpP712Muw
  22. no big surprise
  23. yeah, Japanese. Could be a smoker
  24. I finally got around to starting this. It's quite good. But the guy playing the lead is about 40 and he's supposed to be a university student. This always annoys the hell out of me. They put a floppy haircut on him to try to make him look younger, but it doesn't succeed... Actually I just looked it up and he's 27 but looks a lot older.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.