Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

fedssocr

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fedssocr

  1. I only made it through about half of the first ep. Maybe I'll try again at some point
  2. a real classic starring Pitch from The Love of Siam. I always loved his melodic voice. There was a lot of crying in that series!
  3. thank goodness for the dramatic drums and zoom in
  4. is that the BFE - boyfriend experience? It's like the guys on Sugarbaby sites who have all sorts of things they need money for. It's all a big game.
  5. Winnie needs "others" to repress in order to try and keep his grip on the country. It's also interesting the CNA is reporting on this given Singapore's poor record in the GLBT rights arena
  6. This is part of the reason I haven't bothered to even look or start planning anything. I think a lot of airlines just aren't planning ahead very far which is sensible given the current restrictions in so many places, especially Asia. I got an email from ANA a week or two ago announcing the opening of their schedule for the last quarter of the year for their US gateways to Tokyo. With Europe removing restrictions I would imagine that US flights to Europe are opening up. As much as I miss traveling it seems like the pandemic is still a problem in too many places for me to be very enthused about going anywhere. I've also seen a bunch of stories about the pent-up demand for travel meaning that fares are quite high at this point compared to their usual levels.
  7. I saw the uncut version yesterday. The scene they cut for YT isn't really that explicit at all. It's a shame it was removed
  8. if you can find the director's cut it's much better than the edited version which cut out some very important scenes. It's also almost 3 hours long though
  9. I believe it's from My Own Private Idaho
  10. I don't tend to watch anything more than once...maybe twice at the most. But I did watch The Love of Siam at least 10 or 12 times. For several years it was my Christmas day tradition to watch it since it is set at Christmas time.
  11. I sent US$50
  12. yes, I presume that is the standard "thank you" gift. according to their FB page you can also buy wardrobe and an autographed script from the production. I think they're selling Keptawan's 7-11 jersey from the last scene.
  13. pretty Korean boys indeed. I didn't realize the episodes were so short
  14. given the inclusion of the Thai subtitles I figured they were speaking some Northern dialect. I believe the production company is based in CM and most of their films and shows seem to be set up there. I think Oak (the Country Boy "Keptawan") is in pretty much every one of their productions and Mon ("Nabdao") is in most of them. They have a lot of chemistry together. I watched those other films I linked above yesterday. And I found the subtitled version of My Bromance 2 on dailymotion so I plan to watch that. I'm a little obsessed with this little production house now. I even sent them a PayPal donation
  15. Singapore is doing quite well with vaccination. So I think they will be first to really open
  16. NightTime is really good too. Oak is a very natural actor
  17. My Friendship from the same production company and same actors is good too
  18. Thanks. I didn't really like the original beyond the cinematography so I didn't bother with the sequel. I may take a look at IPYTM some point. I watched the first half of Country Boy last night. And I was thoroughly charmed by it. I had low expectations and it is quite raw, but the actors are adorable and they work hard. It's interesting to essentially see a short story (2 - 30 minute episodes) with a different setting than the usual series. I'll watch the ending later today. I do wonder how this poor family in the country was able to put braces on that boy's teeth though. :-)
  19. some other new things to watch. I see the ITSAY sequel finished. Was it any good?
  20. Sadly I don't expect to go anywhere until next year some time. As much as I'd like to go back to Thailand, I think it will probably be Taiwan and South Korea for me. And maybe Japan if they get their act together. I really like Korea a lot. I've spent a couple of weeks in Seoul and several days in Busan in recent years. Seoul is enormous so I've barely scratched the surface.
  21. the challenge is that there are so many "creators" on platforms like OF that it can be hard to find the good content. And I think it's harder than you might think to be successful at OF. The best channels figure out how to find other guys to "collaborate" with. But just boring JO and picture channels won't last too long - and there are lots of those. I think the performers get bored too. And you have to spend a lot of time on social media promotion to stand out from the crowd
  22. I wonder why they chose the top 17. That seems like a strange number.
  23. the Korean entertainment machine makes everyone give up having a private life or makes them keep it all very hush hush. I'll put Jay Park on your list. Maybe a few too many tattoos, but I find him very sexy. I'd never heard of him before seeing him on Asia's Got Talent.
  24. new series with pretty Korean boys starts next week
  25. after seeing more of that one featured on one of the BL round ups on YT I was more interested in giving it another try.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.